main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA First Meeting of the new year! January 2 at Alfies

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Just a heads up - I'll be running a little late as I close the store (at 7) so I won't get there until about 730 or so...

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Marlow will prolly be a little late as well, I will wait till closer to 7:15 to order the pizzas

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    AAArrggh! I won't be there tonight. I fell from a ladder while painting, twisting my knee and I need to stay off it tonight so it does ot get worse

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Ack! Cate!
    Get well soon.

5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    owe. Well, It is sprained, I went to the doc today becasue I woke up with it feeling worse. They took x-rays but no results back on those yet. Funny thing, the doc didn't bandage it up at all or have me wear any special appliance (but did tell me to apply ice packs), and told me I could walk on it- but the thing hurts excruciatingly. All they told me to take for pain is 3 to 4 advil every 4 hours or so, but it's not helping. Luckily, I have my daughter Dawn's old crutches in the garage or I wouldn't be able to get in to work tomorrow

6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Well, New Day, knee hurts a lot less, but not healed all they way yet. I can walk on it gingerly for short distances. I found out that they don't want to imobilize my knee becasue that will actually slow healing and cause stiffness later.
    Marlow, if you see this, I don't think I will make it to androgums, I need to try and rest it a bit on Saturday (tomorrow) I think if I pamper it over the weekend, I may be 100% (or at least 80 to 90%) by Monday. I need this thing to be better by Rustycon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.