main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First Meeting of the Star Wars Legion of Northern FL

Discussion in 'Archive: Enterprise, AL' started by Corerilla_Dublon, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corerilla_Dublon

Corerilla_Dublon Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    I would like to invite anyone and everyone from the Enterprise gang here to join us in our first meeting. Now all we need is to have ideas presented. We live so close to the beaches here that it would be so nice and prefect to enjoy the commpany of other SW fans, but one thing....there isn't alot that seems interested.

I've been in contact with Sage and we both would like to get these two groups together and have some fun. All we need now is a place and time and date. If you have any ideas, please contact us at www.swlegion.com. Post under "Meetings".

Hope to see/hear from everyone soon.

Chrissy.

2. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    We'd have to plan it far enough ahead of time so that we can get as many people as possible there.

Sage H.

3. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    If I could be there I definitly would be there but I'm kinda in Hawaii sooo I won't be able to make it.......srry!!! : (

4. Corerilla_Dublon

Corerilla_Dublon Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    Anyone else willing to come here? We are planning this to be in Julyish. We are going to start everything on the beach and then move inside. Any takers? If so please join/post at our website.

5. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    I'd be more than willing to join in if I'm home during that time.

FYI, you'll get a lot more interest in your site if you put the URL in your sig. Makes it easier for people to hop on over.

;)

Sage H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.