main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA First Meeting Success! Thanks attending!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, Jan 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Thanks to everyone for attending! :)

A great group of eleven people made it. We talked over Episode 4-6 and shared our excitement for Attack of the Clones. Topics ranged from movies, books, collecting to costuming. Randy, Bret and Jennifer from the 501st Central California Garrison told us about the activities of their great group and even had pictures. We had a good time and settled on meeting next for the Star Trek/ Sci Fi Convention February 9th at the Convention Center in Sac.

I have the name, JC username, and e-mail address of everyone that attended. It occurred to me that I shouldn't post everyone's real name and personal e-mail address here on a public forum w/o permission. I just received a request from someone else that couldn't make it, asking me to make certain I never post his information. So I figure I should be safe with everyone else too, since I didn't think to ask. Anyway, I have the list though and can pm it to anyone there that pm's me.

Thanks again to everyone who attended! It was good meeting everyone and wow!, what a great turnout for our first meeting! :D

2. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    Yea, it was great. Sacramento has arrived! This is gonna work out.

3. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    It was great, look forward to anything in the future.

4. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Great to see everything moving on the right track! Let me know if I can be of any more help. :D

5. ID1113

ID1113 Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2002
    It was nice to meet you all; while Jennifer and I won't able to attend the CreationCon in Feb, some of our fellow Troopers will be there!

If there is anything that the 501st CenCA Garrison can do to help out, let us know!

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Yeah it was a very fun time. Loved everyones stories, and opinions about certain things. Hope to have many more meetings. Maybe a big party before AOTC!!

Anyone who attended, feel free to email me, or PM me anytime.

:D

7. A1Alpha

A1Alpha Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2002
    Sorry that I did not make it to the meeting.

Unfortunately I could not get to my computer on the weekend (or for the most part of it) and there for was not able to read the reassuring replies that you all posted about my age. Like I said I was at ease with the age problem. Since I could not get to my computer and read the posts until Saturday evening I missed the meeting al together. I will try my hardest to make it to the next one.

Thanks For all of your Kindness

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    A1........how old are you again?

9. A1Alpha

A1Alpha Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2002
  10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Cool A1.....that would put a wide range to the groups ages. That would be very cool.

11. A1Alpha

A1Alpha Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2002
    thanks

12. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
  13. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    LDV, are you gonna try to slap together a Jedi costume 4 the show? Like I said, I could hook you up with the patterns (or anyone else for that matter).

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    S-T-K: Not sure if I will be up for a costume. I'll be lucky if I'm up and moving around by then! [face_laugh] I will try to make it for the show.

I still want to know about the costume though. I am gonna make one before the Celebration. Let me know, ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.