First meeting this Saturday???

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by Nyborg13, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey everyone Ive been seeing several of you starting to chime in and was wondering about that first meeting. We only need three people to make it officail (I think) heck we can do that I have three at my house that will be there. We are looking for some place in Little Rock Or NLR to meet any ideas would be great. We where thinking Burns park or the River Front Park around 1 or 2 pm if it doesnt rain. I've heard people talking about seeing the Incredibles opening weekend we could discuss going as a group or somthing. If we can do this everyone bring pictures of your collection , events, stories or anything else you want. So start posting ideas the weekend is getting close.
  2. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh that would be great! I hate to admit... I've lived here (stationed at the base) for a while but don't know where most places are. hehehe Though I've been to NLR tons of time but mainly to the mall, Books-A-Million (and the new Barnes and Noble) and the Tandy movie theater and that UA one (Lakewood I think it's called) As for Little Rock.. I really ain't been there that much except at that Mall off of University. (Park Plaza I think...)

I'd be game to try this Sat! I think it'd be sweet! I would juz need to know how to get to wherever from Jacksonville.
  3. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Darn! I'd love to except my high school band has a marching contest in Siloam Springs - ALL DAY. If we decide to have another or do the Incredibles, let me know. I would love to hook up with some of you and exchange stories, etc.
  4. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I can wait till Sunday if that would help Kynstar if noone else can make it do you still want to meet and if so what about J-ville Wal*Mart. I was thinking if we where going to get several people together maybe meeting at like Pizza Hut or someplace like that they useally have a party room and we could just order dinner then hang out everyone resonsible for own meal type thing.
  5. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Sun be fine :) no prob at all. Shoot meeting at the Jax wallyworld would be sweet! Yeah we could go munch once we gathered there :) Juz give me the time and I'll be there :D

I've got one other that might be interested... if he ain't working. He works at Sams Club in NLR but I'm not sure 100% of his hours But I can definitely come!!
  6. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cool Ill wait till midday tomorrow to see if anyone else will chime in and get there opion then will set a time see ya Sunday
  7. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    PM with the details and I'll get them posted. :)
  8. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    As of right now noone else has said anything. So I guess we can meet in Jville Sunday around 1:00. Not for sure where yet so if you have any ideas let me know anywhere is fine with us just trying to think of a somwhat quiet area that we can talk and show pictures. If you think at 1:00 it will be to crowded everywhere let me know we have nothing planned for tommorow. Just leave a message here I will get back with you before bed tonight. AND ANYONE ELSE READING THAT WANTS TO TAKE PART JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE OR INPUT.
  9. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    1300 will be all right... 1pm that is *snrk* military kicking in there ;) My buddy is gonna be off so the two of us (and my kid who is 9 yrs old) will be there :D. Hrmmm now the question is as to where shall we meet in the Jax wallyworld so we know to whom we look for? I'm 5'2 hair down the middle of my back (brownish) wear glasses. My friend is around 5'10' short black hair. Hrmmm I'll wear my Ep I shirt that has Qui/Maul/Obi on it so that'll give me away :)

So see ya tomorrow at 1300! Don't forget time changes tonight I do believe... falls back an hour. :D
  10. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK cool I have to be in NLR around 9:30 for about 20 min. then we'll hang out somewhere we may go see her dad then head over to Jville. We can meet in the Radio Grill cant miss us I'll bring my Stormtrooper helment and we will all be wearing Star Wars shirts two will be light blue CII shirts.
  11. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    cool :D can't wait! (Radio Grill... that's the food joint in Wally-World?)
  12. Shadowscout04 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just wanted to say that I will be at the meeting Sunday also (like I have much choice, I am Nyborg13's wife). Our 10 year old son will be with us too.
    See you at 1:00.
  13. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Got it on the main site. Fun fun guys. :)
  14. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey everyone it went great for a first meeting and none of us knew what we where doing just kinda winging for a little while. There where three Fan Force board members there Kynstar, Shadowscout04 and myself. There where two none members but that will soon change mine and Shadowscout04's son and Kynstar brought a friend. We sat and talked Star Wars and other intrest along with just life for over 3 hrs. It was great we discussed some plains and ideas for future meetings also. We are looking at about two weeks trying again so all interested parties stay tuned.
    Henry
    TK????
  15. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yep it was a blast! :D We had fun! Can't wait for next meeting :D

My bud juz put in for the board as Ramon so soon he'll be up and running once he get's his password :)

It was great meeting you all!
  16. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Sorry I missed it guys. Hope you all had fun. I am planning on catching "The Incredibles" this Friday night. Not sure on the cinema just yet, but I will be in one.
  17. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey I live in Little Rock but I saw the info on the home page a day late. Im interested in joining so if someone can catch me up on what happened that would be good.

thanks
  18. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Cool that would be sweet if ya could join us :)

We juz chit chatted about Star Wars (upcoming Ep III) and what all SW things we had - from books to figures.

Keep an eye out cuz we're gonna try for another meeting w/in a couple of weeks. :D
  19. CodyMonKenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Sweet finally one in Arkansas. I live in Ft.Smith. For your Fan Force Icon someone who knows how should make a razorback jedi.
  20. Die_Jedi_Dogs Force Ghost

star 3
    Wow! I disappear from the TFN boards for six months and an Arkansas Fan-force pops up! Cool!

Hot Springs here.

Haha I cant wait, I get to see the Ep. III trailer thursday night.
  21. wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wow, so you guys had a meeting? I just spotted this on another page, I may want to join up, if you guys wouldn't mind. I've just recently moved to AR, I'm out in Conway. I'd like to meet up with some other fans in the state, so I'll keep checking in on y'all.
  22. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Glad to have so many interested Arkansas Star Wars fans. I remember not even 9 months ago, I couldn't get a soul to post on this forum. Now look at the influx! :D
  23. Ramon Jedi Padawan

It was nice meeting you through Kynstar. I wonder what we will use for our new meeting place. Anyway, I wanted to ask you how many times everyone has seen the SW movies. I've seen them all a large number of time and its probably the only way I can be considered a true star wars nut.
  24. Shadowscout04 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thats ok Ramon like I told you Sunday before long youll be a regular geek like the rest of us. You just need a few toys, books, posters, cups, toys, magazines, stickers, oh did I say toys.
    Nice meeting you you fit in just fine with us Sunday.
  25. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Watching movies... oh man how many times have I seen the SW movies?? Well let me tell you (due to my child... *snrk*) I've seen the first (Ep I) over 100 times (no I am not joking...) and fast approaching a 100 for Ep II if we have not already gone over 100.

He's seen the other (Ep IV-VI) but loves the others... prob cuz of young Obi and the fact they have Padawans in it. He sooo loves playing one *snrk*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.