main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First Meeting!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok, looking over a few dates in March, I see the only Saturday date avialible right now is the 19th. That is also the date of the collectors club meeting in the DC area. So we can have a morning meeting for coffie orsomething and head to that, or have a dinner meeting and head to movie after wards or a meeting just to get to know one another. tell me what you think we should do, i will throw out a few ideas stuff like that. well jsut give me a shout and tell me what you think.

2. JediTwin16

JediTwin16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    The 19th sounds pretty good for me, I dont know if Matt is working then or not though. I like the sound of going to the collectors club thing but I also think we should do something to get to know each other.

Gimme some time to think about it for more ideas.
    [will]

3. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    First meeting will be the 19th at or about 1 O'clock at the daily grind on Main Street in Front Royal. It will proberlyu be a short meting but one to get to know a few people and where I would like this group to head. Bring your ideas and money for coffee. hehehehe. sorry can't pay for everyones coffee. anyway hope to see you you there.

4. JediTwin16

JediTwin16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    Yay, sounds good, I will definetly be there.

Matt might or might not be there depending on his schedule, I think he goes to work around 1 so I dont know.

[will]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.