main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Wichita, KS' started by zull52, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zull52

zull52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2004
    Alright.... the time has come for us to decide on a place to meet and a time. Dr.No had a very grand idea.... we should have an all star wars day...put out flyers...everything like that to get it reconized. At this meeting we will play star wars movies, games, and show off our star wars collectibles. :) How does that sound to everyone? We will need to set a up a good time for *everyone*. i was thinking sometime around July :) ...when school is out for the younger fans :) :) . Sooooo??????? :) :)

-Zull

2. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    I'm open to any date. I just need to know in advance, so I can ask off work. Also, we need to come up with a place to hold it at, and the like.

3. Croccifixio

Croccifixio Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    any date in july sounds great

4. Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    If I might suggest an idea the SW day sounds Great but try to make that your third meeting... you can do the 1st 2 like right before so that you can use the SW day as a celebration of you becoming official.

5. JediMasterFypAnor

JediMasterFypAnor Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2004
    Djinn has a good point. Something simple would be good to start out with. Maybe going to see ROTS, or simply congreagating somewhere to appoint officers and set up lines of commnitcation. The progress being made is wondeful.

6. zull52

Dec 10, 2004
    Yay! we're r gettin somwhere now! :D alrighty....i love the idea djinn!!!!! okay sooo....first meeting! :D i dont know wichita that well....help? and time..... how about on a weekend so no one has to work... :) . ...i dont have a calender in front of me so i dunno exactly which weekend :) :D

7. zull52

Dec 10, 2004
    forgot to add.....if i can i will try and make posters....and then paste them on my profile page...or can u paste em on here???

8. kyouteki

kyouteki Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    I'm free on Saturdays and Sundays.

9. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    forgot to add.....if i can i will try and make posters....and then paste them on my profile page...or can u paste em on here???

if you have them uploaded to a website you can link to the file by using the tag.

10. kyouteki

kyouteki Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    Okay, how's this?

Towne East Square
    Food Court - Sears Side
    Saturday, June 11, 5:00PM

I mean, it's as good as any time for a first meeting, right?

11. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    That won't work for me, personally. I'll be in Baltimore. But I'll try to be at future meetings. Good luck, guys.

12. Dr-No

Dr-No Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    I gots an ACT that day so I don't think I'd be able to go, sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.