main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by BroodMcEto, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Just so you know the RSA is away this week so you need to contact a different one o your meeting can be offical :)

2. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    any suggestions?

3. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    SW triva sounds fun. What other SW related games do you guys play. I have several of the role playing, card and board games from SW. Maybe we could play different ones at each meeting.

Harlan

4. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    I'll post it the CR forum and get one of them to do it :)

Saturday August 10
    8:30 at Mezamiz on 3309 S 7th

5. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Roger Roger, Amidala.

That sounds really cool, Harlan. I have epic duals, and is pretty fun, even better when there's more than just two people playing. It's a combo of role-playing/card game/minitures. Fun, and I think that it has room for modifications. I like that idea. SW trivia for the first meeting, then something else for the second meeting. I really like that idea. Only thing is that we have to have games that are more than just 2players. Something that at least we can team up...

6. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I have both the old West End Games and the new Wizards role playing game starter kits. Have not bought much of the expansion stuff yet. I also am working on painting figures for the miniatures battles game. We would not be able to play at a restaurant but I am working on getting my garage cleaned up and getting a board set up their. Maybe in the fall when the temp. cools down I will have it ready.

Harlan

7. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    Someone posted it.

Have fun all :D

8. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    See you guys in an hour and a half (or so)

I found my SW trivia, and I'll bring one of my helmets...

9. SPECTOR

SPECTOR Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Ya it was fun. When is the next meeting everyone? Let's bring the Epic Duels this time, at least I know I can win at that one :) . Later yall, I'm off to mod my forum.

10. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    I'd say our first meeting went well. We played a couple of games of SW trivia, and I was glad that I won one of the games. Man, I didn't realize that there was things that I didn't know about Star Wars!

It was nice that we had a good turnout, 5 total, although only 4 at any given time.

It was nice to put faces to names. I had a great time, Ryan, Bill, David, and Harlan. (even though I didn't win both games!!!)

11. Sith2157

Sith2157 Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2002
    It was fun.... Next time I will win both games instead of tie Toby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.