main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First Miami FanForce Meeting anyone???

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by DarthKoRnRawker, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    I want have a meeting with those who are interested in starting up the Miami FF!!! Please post your opinion here on where we can have our meeting and when!!! I really wanna make this happen. MTFBWY!!!

2. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Let's do it, people! Let's do the impossible and form a Miami FF. We just need to decide on a place to meet that is accessible to everyone. This may include a mall or the like. Post here if you are TRULY interested. Please, we need to accomplish this!

3. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2002
    Set a time and place and I'll see if i can show up.

4. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Well this thread was started so that we can try to acommodate everyone's needs. So post any days that you'd be able to meet like Sat. Sun. etc. From there we can move on to picking a location. Glad to see that you're interested...now we just need more people!!! MTFBWY!!!

5. MasterPaalArcis

MasterPaalArcis Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    Alright how about we have a meeting before EP:3?? anyone close to a major mall?

6. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    The mall I'm closest to is Dolphin Mall...but I can also go to Mall of the Americas (kinda crappy though), Town and Country, and International Mall. Yeah I was thinking about having a meeting before E3. Let's see what we come up with. MTFBWY!!!

7. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    We have three people meeting already. Info:

Dolphin Mall on Sunday May 8th in right in front of Border's Book store at 3 PM strictly.

Everyone is welcome!!!

8. conyo

conyo Jedi Master

Apr 28, 2005
    Hello there,

My name is Alex Perdomo and I am one of the directors of Just The Funny, Miami's Home For Improv and Sketch Comedy. You may be wondering why I am writing on this forum. I as well as many members of our comedy troupe are very excited about Episode 3, so much so that we are creating a special themed show called "Star Dorks." Please don't be offended, all of us in Just The Funny are HUGE Star Wars fans. I am so much an admirer of George Lucas that my sons middle name is Lucas,whom I named after George, no lie. Two of our members and I are going to MGM Studios to meet Peter Maythew in May. So we wear the "Star Dorks" moniker proudly. One of the ideas we have is that if anyone attends our show in Star Wars costume, you get in for free. I am wondering if you know of any Star Wars fans that would attend the show in Star Wars costumes or of a web site that I could post this information. We perform at the Miami Museum of Science Theatre and Planetatium. (It can't get any more space related than that!) We have a website www.justthefunny.com. If you have any questions you can email me at superniceREMOVETHISPART@bellsouth.net or you can call me at 305-450-5353.

Thank you for your time,

Alex Perdomo,
    Just The Funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.