Lg.Is, NY First Official Docking Bay 516 Chat - 1/10/03

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Jan 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    It will be held on 1/10 from 7 PM and will be held all night. It will be held in the AOL/AIM chatroom DB516

I know that most of you have AIM or AOL. The Yahoo Group's Chatroom is not compatible with everyone's computer so I figured an AOL/AIM room will do until I can find another chatroom. To get to the chat you can post the following link (aol://2719:2-2-db516/) into your address bar of your web browser or you can invite yourself into the chatroom. If you have any problems you can IM me (PrncessLeiaO) and I can invite you into the room.

Once again the link is:

aol://2719:2-2-db516/

Is this good for everyone?
  2. Darth Venom Jedi Master

star 4
  3. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey this chat would be a great opportunity to pick the brains of the candidates in the presidential election to be decided the following day. --Billy
  4. Darth Venom Jedi Master

star 4
    "the first televised DB516 Presidential debate...hosted by Diane Sawyer"

:)

5. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hope it works out,but even when I finally get my pc I'm not going to use AOL & I know for a fact that I will NOT have IM,I can't stand IMing it drives me insane,I hate it.So enjoy. :)
  6. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    Orin, this will be the only chat held on AOL/AIM. I've been looking at all different chats. I've been looking for the cheapest one with the best services. Also most of the chats reuqire a webpage to be run on.

7. Darth Venom Jedi Master

star 4
    that's cool, we'll work it out. I'm not worried. We could set up a mIRC chat room, it can't be too hard. And everyone can download mIRC.
  8. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
    cool,thanks folks & thanks Dana for clairifing. :)
  9. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    Just bumping this up.

The chat starts in about an hour.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.