main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark First official meeting March 6th

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Had lots of fun. Great ideas and inspiration from everyone. And I really hope we can get at least two new ones to make it every meeting. Jay, Funny you say that, on the way home I was telling Julia we need a letter like that for that reason. Just to see if any of them might bite the hook. She said we should get with you that you had done that before and might know the right thing to say or do. Working on a generic logo to get us through May. If the club approves it. And to everyone out there if I have an idea or suggestion and you dont like it please tell me dont go along with it because of who I am. This is our club and I am just the elected representitive for it.

2. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I'll try to go back through some of my old threads and what-not in my old chapter's forum to see what I and Scott (the other CR from Nashville) did regarding this. I mean, it involves free promotion of their station through us and us through them. It could and might work. Heck, we could even shoot the bull with THV-11 to see what they are doing on May 19th. ;)

Also, check out the CR forum, Henry. There's a LOT of experience sitting around in there just WAITING to be tapped from. :D

3. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    so i take it the meeting was great. the performance of macbeth was fab. chinese acrobats are coming there next month. anyway we just werent anywhere near yall yesterday.

4. Wet_Fett

Wet_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    DANG i missed it...ill try to be at the next

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.