main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series First Post! Clone Wars Newbie Question!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by PadawanDada, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanDada

PadawanDada Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2014
    Hello!

My wife has deemed our kids of proper age to allow me to push them into this chaos, so I've been slowly introducing them to the gloriousness of the Star Wars universe. So far, we've watched in this order episodes IV, V, I, and II. I wanna start the Clone Wars cartoon series next, which I've never watched it. I just found that Lucasfilm has released a "chronicle order" that is different than the numbered season episode order. I obviously wanna do this right. It seems to make sense to me just to play the seasons in order, but I want to make sure I'm not screwing everything up. How the story plays out is important to me, which is why I've watched the episodes IV, V, I, then II in this order thus far. I would much rather the story of the films be told well rather than simply just watching them in the correct chronicle order. I plan on watching episode III next and then allowing episode VI to be the big finale (for now). If this is important to me, do you think watching the Clone Wars in it's season order would also be more important to me than watching them in chronicle order? I believe the Clone Wars takes place after (or maybe a little before and after) episode II, so that's why we're starting the Clone Wars now. Your advice on this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks!

PadawanDada

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
  3. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Welcome to the forums PadawanDada (awesome name, by the way)! @TheSilentInfluence's links are the way to go. If you want to create a thread, you are more than welcome to do so, but only if the thread in question isn't already in existence or has some variation up already. For that purpose, I'm going to lock this thread down and suggest this be moved to the threads posted above, or even in our Social Thread (http://boards.theforce.net/threads/fistos-disco-the-lacwac-social-thread.27030499/). If you have any questions, feel free to private message me, the other mods, or anyone else. We have an incredibly helpful community here at SWTV and we'd be happy to help. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.