main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO First review of "Attack of the Clones"

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by w_sasso_mdtv, Mar 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w_sasso_mdtv

w_sasso_mdtv Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2002
    Has anyone read this yet?? It sounds like it's very legit, and Fox and Lucasfilm have said to have gone on high alert because a copy was leaked. The review is very positive, to say the least. This guy had nothing but good things to say about the movie, but I'm still a little skeptical. I really want to believe that this review is for real. There are plenty of spoilers in the review, but nothing too major. Some of you may not want to read the whole thing. I skimmed over a few parts. The spoilers are a good sign that this guy actually saw the film, because as far as I know, none of this stuff has been made public. It is possible he's basing this review on the 10 minutes of footage that was shown at Show West? He even could have read a copy of the script. Who knows. The whole thing with Lucas Film and Fox having a security breach, and are said to be on high alert also signifies that he may have seen the film. There is one more possibility. Maybe Lucasfilm and 20th Century Fox set this whole thing up as a ploy, to get positive buzz started for the movie. There's really no telling. If you'd like, check out the review here:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=11796

But be warned, the spoilers are laid on pretty heavily so read at your own risk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.