main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First stand-alone SW movie - Rogue One - 12/16/16

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by DieWompRatDie, May 22, 2014.

1. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Rogue One World Premiere Live Stream on right now - fun stuff!

2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
  3. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Hey, guys, some of you may have seen this over on FB, and it's short notice, but just in case:

I've been contacted by someone in the Loveland non-profit community about a needy family that just moved to Loveland and doesn't have the means to give their kids Christmas presents. Since they've just arrived, they're too late for the regular programs that would help with this sort of thing.

There's a four-year-old boy who loves Star Wars (which is why I was contacted) and a two-year-old girl. I'm sure a few goodies for the parents would not go unappreciated.

So, who would like to help make somebody's holiday better? I can pick up donations at the Continental on Thursday before the 7 pm show (I'll be there around 5).

Please give me a shout if you're bringing something so I know what to expect and we don't get a zillion things for the boy and nothing for the girl.

We do have several SW donations lined up, and some people are trusting me with gift cards to do some buying for the girl and maybe some nice food for the family. If I can't get that done before my contact comes to pick stuff up, she will take care of it in Loveland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    For anyone interested in discussing the film over meal, there will be a group gathering at the Perkins off Colorado just south of I-25 after the Continental showing.

QueenHighMistress likes this.
  5. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    I will be there, too, and could take donations there if that's more convenient for anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Fun times at the movie and wow, what a movie! Thanks to everyone that came out, its fun to share new Star Wars with friends!

FanForced likes this.
  7. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
  8. ladyblues

ladyblues Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 18, 2013