main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First time...be gentle.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by DarthSpire, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSpire

DarthSpire Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2010
    Hello all, first time posting on here, always wanted to get involved with a group who appreciates the majesty of the Star Wars Universe as I do. I'm not into dressing up much, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have full Sith robes stashed away somewhere :D and of course I have my Marc Ecko Darth Maul hoodie with full face mask but that doesn't count as it's just street clothes right? Right?? ;) My favorite Sith character is Lord Tyranus, although EVERYBODY calls him Count Dooku, a shame cuz Tyranus is a kick ass name. I just acquired a force fx Dooku saber, it's pretty damn sweet but HEAVY! Easily the heaviest of the lot. I enjoy lightsaber duels (watching & sparring) and am generally an all around swell dude.

Thank you drive thru heh heh yeah...

2. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    [image=http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq95/amp854/animations/POTC/cjshonor.gif]

Gentle? But you're a Sith. And I'm a Jedi. And you know what happens next. :p

Join us in the Star Wars Community and The Old Republic forums! :D

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
  4. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Welcome to the JCF DarthSpire! :D

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome DarthSpire! :)

It sounds like you'll have lots of fun at these boards. May it Costume&Props, discussion about SW stuff or joining your local FanForce (you have found it already, right?).

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask, if you need help or miss something. :)

6. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    Welcome to the forums can you post a pic of your fx saber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.