main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First to get tickets, and new digital screen found!!

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by Lord_Xelex, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Xelex

Lord_Xelex Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    For those of you in Southern California, I found yet another Digital Screen. In the city of Poway (of San Diego County), they are getting 2 digital projectors shipped in just for the realease of Attack of the Clones. How do I know this? Cuz my friend and I went down to that theater at 9:00 in the morning on Friday, and they weren't selling tickets yet.

Then we saw one of the managers had a Star Wars tie on (a lot of planets, with a little X-Wing flying by), and so we immediately jumped on the opportunity to talk to him to hook us up with the tickets, because they were supposed to be on sale. He let us in on a little information that they're getting 2 digital projectors shipped in just for the release of AotC, and gave us the number to the district manager to have us keep calling him til he answered his phone about the Star Wars tickets. We finally got ahold of him, and he confirmed it, and called up the theater and told them to sell us the tickets. They put the information into the computer right in front of us, and sold us the first tickets.

Aren't you all jealous?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.