main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Calgary Fishing for interest in Starwars RPG

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Talmerith, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b-wingmasterburnz

b-wingmasterburnz Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2004
    I won't be able to make this Sunday's. I have a ski trip this weekend. Sorry.

2. Talmerith

Talmerith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2005
    All right so the game on Sunday is a go. For those unable to make this one we will be doing another game and it will be a Wednesday night. I can't say exactly what Wednesday yet because it will depend on Kosmic's schedule (and we only know that about a week and a half ahead). Probably sometime late this month or early next.

3. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Well, I'm certainly looking forward to the Wednesday event!

I think I'll dig some of my sourcebooks out of storage and do some reading, and try to get somewhat familiar with character creation.

4. StacyD

StacyD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2006
    I'd love to roleplay some Star Wars. I've got the revised core, the Jedi sourcebook, even a few of the old West End Games sourcebooks (Tales of the Jedi and the Rebel Alliance sourcebook). I wouldn't even be against running some games from time to time with a Star Wars feel like Fading Suns, Serenity, Trinity, etc. I also wouldn't mind breaking out a classic Trek rpg session sometime, if people are down for that kinda action. I've been an rpg enthusiast since 1988, so I'd love the chance to play or run a game.

5. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Did you say Trek???? Isn't that a bad word around these parts??? jk

6. StacyD

Feb 6, 2006
    Yeah, I said it. Deal. :p

7. Talmerith

Talmerith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2005
    Ah ha, there you are, Dooks has mentioned that you where a fellow gamer, welcome to the forum.

Well can't say yet exactly when the next Starwars game will be. Though I can say that it will be a Wednesday evening, some time later this month.

8. StacyD

Feb 6, 2006
    Nertz. Wednesdays are no good for me, as I work 1-10pm afternoon shifts at EDS. :(

9. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    *Bump*

Anything new here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.