Calgary Fishing for interest in Starwars RPG

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Talmerith, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b-wingmasterburnz Force Ghost

star 3
    I won't be able to make this Sunday's. I have a ski trip this weekend. Sorry.
  2. Talmerith Jedi Knight

star 1
    All right so the game on Sunday is a go. For those unable to make this one we will be doing another game and it will be a Wednesday night. I can't say exactly what Wednesday yet because it will depend on Kosmic's schedule (and we only know that about a week and a half ahead). Probably sometime late this month or early next.
  3. Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I'm certainly looking forward to the Wednesday event!

I think I'll dig some of my sourcebooks out of storage and do some reading, and try to get somewhat familiar with character creation.
  4. StacyD Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'd love to roleplay some Star Wars. I've got the revised core, the Jedi sourcebook, even a few of the old West End Games sourcebooks (Tales of the Jedi and the Rebel Alliance sourcebook). I wouldn't even be against running some games from time to time with a Star Wars feel like Fading Suns, Serenity, Trinity, etc. I also wouldn't mind breaking out a classic Trek rpg session sometime, if people are down for that kinda action. I've been an rpg enthusiast since 1988, so I'd love the chance to play or run a game.

5. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Did you say Trek???? Isn't that a bad word around these parts??? jk
  6. StacyD Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, I said it. Deal. :p

7. Talmerith Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah ha, there you are, Dooks has mentioned that you where a fellow gamer, welcome to the forum.

Well can't say yet exactly when the next Starwars game will be. Though I can say that it will be a Wednesday evening, some time later this month.
  8. StacyD Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nertz. Wednesdays are no good for me, as I work 1-10pm afternoon shifts at EDS. :(

9. Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Master

star 4
    *Bump*

Anything new here?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.