main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    *Avez is the correct conjugation of the imperative, IIRC, though you probably know that already.

2. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Yes.

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Watch this.

4. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Rosebowl is boring, I'm full of turkey and stuffing... I beat up(tickle torture for u watchdogs out there) little Anna Grace before dinner for tryin to give me an extra kiss. Found out she likes a boy named Luke... so, now he has a new name already: Luke-a-too-ee, the boy with the char-poo-ee. They each got phones this yr, the middle one used up all of her data in less than 24 hrs and locked the ph up in less than 3 days. The eleven yr old is telling the world she is 12, and has learned how to use her ph to open the garage door... that will not end well. My Dad, brother & I have been rolling as we listen to their shenanigans. Found out they have dog washes now, like a self serve carwash. Kids know the awesomest things.

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Uh oh, sounds like someone has a real hellion on their hands. I can only imagine the payback waiting for me someday. =b

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I am not looking forward to the day when my kids ask for cell phones. Or let me rephrase that: I am not looking forward to the day when my kids ask for cell phones and I find it reasonable to relent. I could see my youngest actually rigging the phone to unlock the garage door. He's shown me some things on the iPad. (And yeah, he's 5.)

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  7. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    *Head explodes*

Seerow likes this.
  8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Oh my god... not another one! SithStarSlayer! Your turn to clean it up.

This anime has probably done that to people before.

9. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    [face_hypnotized] I....... am semi-speechless.

10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
  11. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I have no idea what that is, but I might try to come in the chat in a few minutes.

12. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I gotta go to the chat to get to the bottom of this. That video was crazy-go-nuts. And gives me incentive to learn... Japanese? (It's not Chinese I don't think...?)

13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That's Japanese, the anime is called Paranoia Agent. The opening suits it, I'll leave it there.

14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Well, I had a hell of a night. First day ended badly after all. Got a call my parents were kicking my sister's deadbeat boyfriend out. They live with them. Not good family drama. Went over there and it was a war zone. My sister is nuts. She broke a bunch of stuff in the house in rage and stupidly I tried to talk her down then she pretty much kicked my ass. I know that's sad, my ass kicked my my younger sister. I got a nice black eye to explain about at work. In the end she took my niece (4) and nephew (1 month), stole my dad's truck and left. She's a young adult but acts like she 16. She has no job or car, has a violent temper, is totally not responsible, and keeps getting herself pregnant with losers. I worry about those kids in her care and that she might neglect or harm them. Or harm herself.

15. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Oh dear, I'm so sorry Seerow! That's a horrible situation to be in. My best friend is dealing with the same scenario, and in both of these cases I really worry about the children. Hope this turns for the better pal!

Seerow likes this.
  16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Thanks Akash.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  17. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Man, family troubles always suck. And I thought Greek drama was bad. Here with you, Seerow, hope your sister comes to her senses.

Seerow likes this.
  18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Thanks Todd.

19. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    That's terrible, Seerow! I really hope everything gets better for you and your family soon! :(

Seerow likes this.
  20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Thanks Barriss!

21. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    That sucks Seerow. I have to deal with those situations all too often in my line of work :(

All the best to you and your parents, I hope your niece and nephew will be alright.

Seerow likes this.
  22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I figure you'd know a think or two about how to deal with this sort of thing. Thanks Garth!

23. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    there are times when I'm thankful for being an only child.

Hope you get better soon Seerow and things work out one way or another.

Seerow likes this.
  24. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Just downloaded the 'PocketWarwick' app. My life will never be the same.

25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I love my younger brother however. <<;

Thanks!

Lol, that's a funny app.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.