Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    ROFLMAO! Ahsoka with 3D goggles. xD
    Last edited by Seerow, Jan 7, 2013
    07jonesj and SithStarSlayer like this.
  2. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Dark Lord Tarkas and 07jonesj like this.
  3. rumblewagon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    That's the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.
  4. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    @SithStarSlayer

I can't "like" your post enough. It's definitely the Kowakian Monkey Lizard that does it. :p
  5. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    :)

EDIT:
    Still chuckle every time I see Rumble's new avatar.
    Last edited by SithStarSlayer, Jan 7, 2013
    Seerow and 07jonesj like this.
  6. rumblewagon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    It's almost like the Star Wars version of the in-bred Texas Chainsaw Massacre family.
    07jonesj likes this.
  7. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I wish I could [like] your avatar.
    Dark Lord Tarkas and 07jonesj like this.
  8. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    What is it with you and abusing the karma system @Sx3? =b
  9. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    What the blessed **** kind of baby is Ahsoka holding???
    SithStarSlayer and Seerow like this.
  10. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Baby Savage?
    SithStarSlayer likes this.
  11. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Looks more like Maul to me.

EDIT: Or both Maul and Savage. :p
    Last edited by KenobiSkywalker, Jan 7, 2013
    07jonesj likes this.
  12. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    You humans are all racist!
    Seerow likes this.
  13. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    So much for the Maul marketing being a 100% success.
    JackG, Seerow and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  14. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    ROFL. Maul? Savage?
    SithStarSlayer likes this.
  15. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
  16. CT-867-5309 Chosen One

star 5
    I think the LACWAC Awards got like 7 votes of support, so that's a no.

I've been catching up on my movies lately, and despite my better judgment I watched X-Men: First Class. It was solid, perhaps the best X-Men movie yet and I was feeling pretty good, but then like an hour later it only served to remind me how disappointing the franchise has been. Those thoughts continued to pester me all night like a ticking time bomb which erupted the next day while I discussed it with my brother. It wasn't so much rage as it was intense bewilderment at the mistakes and overall lack of awesome in these movies. I was like one of those crazy guys who gets into an endless, confused argument with himself.

I'm also considering adopting a permanent avatar, I switch too often. It needs to be like a signature, something recognizable where people see it and go "yeah, that's CT", kinda like Apple's apple or Disney's castle.
    rumblewagon likes this.
  17. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV - Vacationing and stuff

Manager
    star 5
    Lo Pan is a good choice. I'm all for permanent icons. I barely ever change my FB pic either.

And I'd support awards. if i win

EDIT: [face_rofl] While looking up Lo Pan, I came across this!
    Last edited by Todd the Jedi, Jan 7, 2013
  18. CT-867-5309 Chosen One

star 5
    Your support has been noted.

I've got my avatar narrowed down to old Lo Pan, Ariel, Pink Ranger, Jessica Rabbit and hoodie Ventress.

Todd, you're one of those users I can instantly recognize from your avatar, so keep it.
    Last edited by CT-867-5309, Jan 7, 2013
  19. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I just can't stop. Every time I see a cool picture I want it. I'm so tempted to switch to Killface now.
  20. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV - Vacationing and stuff

Manager
    star 5
    Admittedly I do like Hooded Ventress too.

Also, when I met Jason Fry, I told him my username here and he remembered me by my icon as well. :p
  21. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I have two avatars, and both of them are trees. This one is Alderaan and I have one of Endor which is similar.

I do like trees, and I spend as much time in the woods as I can. But another reason for not having more avatars is when I try to shrink people down to 100 x 100, I can't get them to look the way I want them to look. I used all the Anakin avatars on the IGN boards but I didn't make one for here; I decided I wanted people to know that there's a lot more to me than fangirling.
    rumblewagon likes this.
  22. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I usually have to play with photoshop alot to get my mine clear enough for 100x100. Its tough with some of the anime ones I have used. Back to an old Cut one I had for now. Before that I had a Neyo avatar which was kinda like a gift. =b
    Last edited by Seerow, Jan 7, 2013
  23. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    This pretty much sums up my feelings toward the X-Men films. Granted, some are better than others (First Class isn't even in the same league as that Wolverine fiasco), but I never felt as though any of them lived up to what they could have been. They all had potential, but every time they broke new ground in the badass action movie department they'd screw it up somehow, either by copping out on the plot or doing something needlessly goofy or killing awesome characters off before they had their chance to shine. In fact, they tend to introduce a lot of cool characters at the start of each film (except maybe that Wolverine one), and then shove most of them to the background.
    CT-867-5309 likes this.
  24. CT-867-5309 Chosen One

star 5
    @Jabba-wocky claims that X2 is the greatest superhero movie ever. Care to elaborate, Jabba-wocky? Just curious, I usually enjoy your posts.

I thought it started out great and then went into the tank at about the halfway point. Maybe I'll watch it again soon and see how it goes.

After the disappointing X2, I wasn't very interested in any more. But my mom got me X3 for my birthday one year so I felt obligated to watch it. I can't even talk about that movie without ranting into orbit. After X3, I decided to never watch another X-Men movie, and what I heard about Wolverine plus my dislike for the character made it easy. But people have been telling me that First Class would restore my faith since it premiered, and I finally gave in a few days ago. It was good enough to get me to give the next one a try.
  25. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    I agree that First Class is the best X-Men movie, though I must confess to having a soft-spot the size of Lotho Minor for Beast being portrayed by Kelsey Grammer. I mean, it's Frasier as Beast, that just rules.