main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Surprised LOTR isn't a contender. :p

2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    It was in the semi finals, lol.

3. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Last night when hubby was out of the house and sonny tucked in, I made some poppadoms, opened a bottle of shandy and watched the first, er, 12 or 15 minutes of 'Brain Invaders' six times in a row [face_party] . Sonny was furious when I told him this morning: "You're so mean, I must go to bed and you're having parties!"

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I want to come to that party. o.o;

Why just the first 15 minutes of Brain Invaders Sgt Crowfield?

5. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    I would have invited you, Seerow, but I wasn't sure you would come over to good old Germany just for this ;).
    Well, I watched the episode because I suddenly had this overwhelming desire to see Trap. The rest is self-explanatory, I guess, I always pressed the 'rewind' button after his demise. [face_sigh]
    Something I haven't noticed before - Trap's non-standard eye color. When viewing the episode for the first time back then, I thought the Geonosian lighting was responsible for the effect, but when I rewatched and rewatched and rewatched this last night ... eye color is pretty much like mine, that of my right eye that is (they're different).

6. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Now that you mention it, Florida girl in Germany this time of year sounds rough but I'll come over to your place in Germany if you'll donate to the cause. =b

Yeah I like the blue eyed clone. Wow, cool. Your odd-eyed? No offense.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  7. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    As Charles Xavier said, heterochromia is pretty groovy.

8. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    Oh, rough indeed I guess :D. We have tropical 40° F here at the moment. I sense the approach of summer ... as for the donation, I might start to collect at work, but unfortunately I'm not very convincing! At least not when talking. I'm such an awkward talker ...
    Looks like there were two in Brain Invaders ... Edge had chilly blue eyes while Trap's were more like these ... the one on the right side of the pic that is:
    [​IMG]
    So you see, I'm just a little odd-eyed. I know two people whose eyes are rather odd ... a very bright blue eye and a very dark brown one in each case.

Seerow likes this.
  9. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009

10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That is really cool. I've never seen that before in a human. And apparently I need to brush up on my Brain Invader clones

OMG... cataloging new phones. This Lumia 920 is badass for a Windows 8 Phone. Frigging fast and amazing screen.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  11. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    Watching some good ol' Charlie Sheen movies..

Platoon and Top Gun for me tonight.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  12. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    You get to catalogue new phones...lucky...

I like the 920. Not up there with some of the high-end Android phones, but certainly leagues above the iOS devices.

13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I think the 920 is pretty high end in look and feel. Most solid feeling phone I've played with in a while. Screen was great and the camera was excellent. The problem with Windows phones is always he lack of apps in my opinion. The browser make up for it a bit though, loaded this forum with barely any lag which tends to give most of the Androids I try trouble. Its much faster than my cheesy little Focus Flash. I also got to play the the Windows 8X, and we just now to the Galaxy Note 2 and LG Optimus G in.

And my customer just told me she was Mormon and gave me a website to check out if I was interested...

14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    "This is what I call a target-rich environment."
    "You live your life between your legs, Mav."

"If you screw up this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog **** out of Hong Kong!"

And holy hell, the spilled coffee...

"Two of your snot-nosed jockeys did a fly-by on my tower at over 400 knots! 400 KNOTS! I want somebody's butt, and I want it NOW!"

I ****ing love that movie. One of my favorites of all time. I've got the Blu-Ray and the flight scenes look awesome in it.

I still haven't seen Platoon. Bad anakinfan.

Coric likes this.
  15. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    I have a Lumia 920. Don't get it!! Battery life is terrible and it overheats. And it's heavy. And the back of the phone is curved, so I'm afraid my camera lens will get scratched someday. I miss my ol' iPhone 4.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    The phone I played with felt heavy and very solid which I like. So many new phone feel like plasticy toys. Can't speak for the rest.

17. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    That's right!

anakin.

fan.

I am dangerous.

btw Coric did you mean Hot Shots? Sheen ain't in Top Gun.

eht13 and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  18. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    The iPhone 5 is best ;) I can send a text by pressing one button and saying the message, all thanks to Siri :D Plus Siri calls me Obi-Wan and James Bond, lol.

19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Hah, Siri is kinda fun. But Android, FTW!

Joe Antonetti and Sgt Crowfield like this.
  20. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    I don't like the standard Siri voice (and I'm not a fan of Apple, anyway). Are there others?
    I've had my Android phone like, well, forever now, and though the OS is old (no *regular* way of updating Android on this old geezer), I'm quite content.

Here's some Hellgate London and Sabaton love for those who dare...
    I love my war-themed power metal in the morning.

21. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I had an Android, and it was the most touchiest and annoying phone I've ever owned, it was probably just the model I had, because I'm sure there's some good Android phones out there.

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    TB no!!!! Delocated's series finale was really messed up. LOL. John hung Sergei's body up like a captured shark.

23. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I gotta say it seriously through me for a loop the first time I got an email from a professor with the "Sent from my Droid"-sig attached to the bottom.

AkashKedavra_93 and eht13 like this.
  24. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    You left off the best one... Ferris.;)
    Charlie should have won an Oscar for his role in the police station...
    Charlie-Sheen-deserves-an-oscar.jpg
    Just sayin.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  25. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.