Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

1. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Interesting, many at the church I used to attend support the movement. The ones who don't openly support it still welcome gays into the congregation.

I'm not particularly religious, so maybe I misinterpreted.. :p But it seems like many churches seem to have missed that whole " don't judge others" thing..
  2. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    My entire family is religious other than myself and my brother. Most of them support the movement. It's the Old Testament literalists that make everyone else look bad.
    07jonesj likes this.
  3. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    MP should be enjoyable for it's gameplay, not for some feeble attempt to improve the SP's chances. It's also incredibly easy to get the best endings with 50% galactic readiness (the lowest amount), so yes, it's completely useless.

As I said, the only thing this system can really do is actually lock content away from you.
  4. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    You're not Unitarian, are you? That's one of the few religions I can get behind (lol) because they're tolerant of homosexuality.

There's a great image I see sometimes that has a picture of Jesus and some worshipers going:

Jesus- Ok, here's an idea. You love them, like I loved you. Make sure you take care of them and don't judge them.
    Worshiper- But what if they're gay or worship other gods?
    Jesus- Did I ****ing stutter?

Link here- http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/7/5/6/2/8/5/Did-Jesus-Stutter-72805555383.jpeg
  5. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    No, the last church I want to was a nondenominational Christian church. It was more or less a Baptist church with the exception of being very tolerant. The congregation ranged from wealthy business people to drug addicts off the street. However of the churches I grew up in judged everyone, their own members included. As for my own beliefs? I'm not really sure. I don't think I could really be called a Christian, probably more like agnostic.
  6. RG4 Jedi Master

star 2
    Here in Alabama it seems people fight over which type of church they go to, I personally don't go to church because I don't like it and I'm free to practice my religion any way I want. So anyway I've heard stories from friend that people fight over what church they go to, like say one goes to the Church of Christ and the other is Baptist then they're gonna arguing some goddamn way about it.
  7. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I couldn't do this from my phone:

I haven't changed my profile picture to the red equals sign--yet--but I did post this to my page:

[IMG]
  8. RG4 Jedi Master

star 2
    What would Luke and Liea be?
  9. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
  10. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    Incest. ;)
    Last edited by 07jonesj, Mar 27, 2013
  11. AkashKedavra_93 Emperor of the Seven Realms and the First Dragons

Manager
    star 4
  12. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    What's going on here?? We've got different family possibilities with Batman, a dog telling a joke that I don't understand at all and a women who looks like an older version Kiera Knightly... Lol.
    Last edited by Jordan1Kenobi, Mar 27, 2013
    07jonesj likes this.
  13. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    Dude, that's Lena Headey.

[IMG]

Yes, she looks very different when not in-role. :p
    AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  14. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    She and Keira Knightley certainly have very similar physiques. I liked Lena in Dredd. 'Course, I liked pretty much everything about Dredd. :p
  15. Circular Logic SWTV Interview Host

Game Host
    star 4
    Well, it looks like Ahsoka narrowly edged out Rex 53% to 47% in the "This Is Madness" tourney. I figured it would be a tight battle.

And what's with the alliteration for the Darth Vader vs. Maul matchup? The "Kenobi Killer" against the "Jinn Jabber"? Okay...
  16. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Man, its Carolina vs. Kansas all over again. ><;

This was one of my calls today...

This guy came onto the line and started the call with, "The recording asked me to press 1 for english and said something else in Spanish. I think it meant press 2 in Spanish but I don't understand any of that. Why does it ask that in Spanish instead of English? Does AT&T hire illegal immigrants or something? You sound American so surely you know your history that slave owners didn't teach their slaves English because they thought it would make them smart. That actually is racist that the robot asks that in Spanish."
    Last edited by Seerow, Mar 27, 2013
  17. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    The Ahsoka vs. Rex on the character tournament was close! Ahsoka won with 53%. IG-88 did pretty well with 16%, considering he was up against Palaptine.
    It was the hardest decision of the tournament for me so far with Han vs. Obi-Wan, but I eventually voted for Obi-Wan. I also voted for Maul, and I'm hoping he beats Vader, but I doubt he will.
    Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  18. Sgt Crowfield Chosen One

star 4
  19. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Tell him to call the AT&T help desk before beer-thirty next time.

Last day of work for me until April 8. Happy Thursday people.
  20. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    People in your position should be trained in a sassy-comeback course. And you should all be given a desk copy of the Encyclopedia of Sassy Comebacks for (those other) Dummies.
  21. rumblewagon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    And there went Rex's one and only shot at taking down Ahsoka. He'll never receive his Order 66 command.
  22. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Was he from South Carolina by chance? That sounds a lot like my neighbor's party guests. :p
  23. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I think I only voted one day in this; haven't been able to make myself care about it. I would have had a hard time with Han vs Obi-Wan too; from what you all have posted so far, it looks like nobody I would vote for, would win anyway.
  24. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    I wonder if Rex would have won if the save TCW petition didn't tell everyone to go vote for Ahsoka? [face_thinking]
  25. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    DC area actually. Alexandria, VA. The rest of the call want like,

"My iPhone won't connect to the wifi everything else is working. It started asking me for the wifi key and when I hit join it says 'unable to connect.'. I tried clearing my cachA."
    "Do you know what the key is?"
    "Yeah I know it, its 8888."
    "Okay, I'm sorry but that sounds like the code to unlock your iphones' Screen."
    "That's what I always use."'
    "Who provides you home internet?"
    "AT&T."
    'Okay, perfect. Lets go look at your wireless gateway. .There should be a number on it in brackets that is the one the iPhone is asking for right now"
    "Oh that one. I had to change that a few days ago. I gave that code to my neighbor to borrow but don't think he stopped using it. Is that why it stopped working? You think that is also why wifi sync with iTunes stopped working?"
    Last edited by Seerow, Mar 28, 2013