main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Thanks. It's, well, poignant.

Kids are now channeling their inner John Hammond, under the illusion that they are controlling the dinosaurs.

[​IMG]

eht13 and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  2. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Have you seen the finale yet?

3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Heh, I like that Bruins t-shirt, AF. Smart kid. ;)

Anyway, perks of living in NYC strike again. I went to another TV show taping. This time it was America's Got Talent. Howard Stern was hilarious.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Gift from their grandparents in Lincoln. He's got a Red Sox jacket too.

That's pretty cool about the taping.

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Nice. That's like my folks in Mass always sending Red Sox gear to my cousin in Florida for his kids.

6. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Boston sports gear has come on a pretty regular basis ever since the Patriots onesie when my oldest was a baby. Had to put it in the drawer next to about three Panthers onesies, the year after that horrible SuperBowl game. :p

Has anyone seen the previews for Oblivion? Tom Cruise's last "best work" IMO was A Few Good Men, but this looks pretty good.

7. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    What against the Giants? Don't remind me. :p

But eh, I liked Cruise in the latest Mission Impossible. Helps that it was made by the greatly talented Brad Bird. Oblivion looks decent. I'm planning on seeing 42 tomorrow.

8. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    The episode was pretty funny around the Sealab references. The decent in the Deep Water Sub cracked me up the entire way. But the references were definitely my favorite part. The Bebop Cola reference was the best part of the episode. Archer blowing up Sealab (Sealab Style) in a flash of light was second best thing.

You should check out both Sealab 2021 and Season 1 of Frisky Dingo. Both are probably my favorite AS shows ever. I can't wait for the day the Xticles show up on Archer. xD

Yeah Ray losing use of his legs at the end of every season is an awesome gag.

9. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Where the hell did this come from?

10. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    InterestingLurker: I didn't see a bit of the 3rd season of Spartacus yet, which is why I'm looking forward to when it's airing here. But your bits and pieces whetted my appetite :).

11. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    In London. Loving London. Busy because of London. Anyone know of Game of Thrones viewing parties around? (seriously)

12. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    LIBERTY PRIME IS ONLINE

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  13. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Liberty Prime is so ******* awesome and definitely deserving of a song dedicated to his greatness.

He's a giant robot that shoots lasers out of his eyes and tosses mini nukes like John Elway throwing a football, all the while spouting pro-American, anti-communism phrases.

Probability of mission hindrance: ZERO PERCENT!

Sergeant RL-3 is even more badass and more AMERICAN.

[face_flag]

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy likes this.
  14. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Definitely one of the more amusing HK videos.

15. InterestingLurker

Jun 15, 2011
    The best part is when his brain falls out of his head as his body crashes down to the ground.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  16. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    So, I imagine you must get a real kick out of that video of the Thai Red Shirt getting sniped and his brains spewing all over the ground.

17. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Personally, I wouldn't watch real snuff stuff. Heck, the daily news on TV is too much for me. But when it's clearly CGI ... yeah, why not?

Seerow likes this.
  18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I can handle extreme violence in anime but not as much in live action.

19. InterestingLurker

Jun 15, 2011
    A BEAR THERE WAS, A BEAR, A BEAR, ALL BLACK AND BROWN AND COVERED WITH HAIR!!!

20. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    I DIE SO THAT DEMOCRACY MAY LIVE.

Now if only I had Prime at Hoover Dam. Ah what the hell, I had a suicide bomber army, a B-29 Superfortress, and a Vertiberd Assault Team.

21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Had a severe thunderstorm here today. Lightning struck my backyard pool maybe 20 feet away from me sitting inside the house. Everything turned white for a few seconds and the thunder that followed practically knocked me on the floor. I guess not that surprising considering I live in one of the world's lightning capitals but it was terrifying. The pool water turned brown for a while. At first I thought it hit the house itself, particularly since the power went out for a little bit. Thankfully the lightning rod did its job and everything is fine.

SithStarSlayer and Sgt Crowfield like this.
  22. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Oh wow. That must have been one interesting experience. Glad you're safe though Seerow!

23. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    It is done. All handed in. Now we eat pizza and take the rest of the week off to celebrate.

24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    YAY! [face_party]

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy likes this.
  25. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    One exam down. Our prof gave us two questions worth 50% each. Pretty much a "tell me everything you know" sort of deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.