Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    In the event of the inevitable zombie apocalypse, while the rest of us are running for our lives from the hordes of human undead, Zandalore will be running from hordes of undead posts.

Argh I wanted to see that movie and missed it! It's still playing in the UK?
    CT-867-5309 likes this.
  2. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    I wanted to see that too. BC, you and I should totally fly to the UK and watch it.
    Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  3. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Let us do it RIGHT NOW. I'll go get my magic helicarrier and we'll make a date of it.
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
    You will only be running because you slacked on your zombie plan.
  5. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    As long as I get a window seat and in-flight movie, BC. I could marathon all the previous films of the Wachowski siblings to get pumped. Or Run Lola Run, 'cause that film is badass.

Seriously, what a great combination for a creative team. The siblings who made the Matrix and the guy who made Run Lola Run? Cloud Atlas can't be bad or boring.
    Last edited by Todd the Jedi, Apr 21, 2013
  6. InterestingLurker Force Ghost

star 4
    That had to be the best Game of Thrones episode to date. I mean, ****!
    AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  7. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, they seem to play movies from a few months ago at Odeon, such as Skyfall and this. It was quite busy, too.
    Damn, I can't watch but I know what happens. :(
  8. Coric Force Ghost

star 4
    **** you and your awesome music, John Williams.

Uhgg..

My choir is singing "Duel of the Fates"

WHY MUST THERE BE SO MANY PAAAAAAARTS! It is also discouraging to be compared to the 100+ choir in the actual piece to our 35 student singers...

KORAAAAAH, MAHTAHHHH, KORAAAAAAH, RAHTAHMAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
    Last edited by Coric, Apr 22, 2013
  9. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
    Corn ooooooon, the coooooob! CORN OOOOOOON, THE KABOB!
  10. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    @Coric I sure hope you mean the "Awesome" version.:p

All hail Stormborn. Best eppy of the year.
    Last edited by SithStarSlayer, Apr 22, 2013
  11. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Yes! TCW episode guide will be out soon, but I wonder how long it will take to make it's way to New Zealand...

[IMG]
  12. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Really cool. Hopefully this episode guide will give us some new stuff to talk about.
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  13. Circular Logic SWTV Interview Host

Game Host
    star 4
    Well, FWIW, on the Wook it says that "This definitive guide presents the correct chronological order of the Clone Wars episodes for the first time." That should settle any discrepancies on the timeline thread here once and for all.

Also, on the DK website there are previews of some of the pages on the guide (I put spoiler tags even though these aren't spoilers so that this page won't load slowly for those with slower machines):

Previews (open)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Other some some random pieces of trivia there doesn't seem to be much of anything new to really look forward to though. We'll have to wait till June 3 when it's released anyhow.
    Sable_Hart and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  14. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I figured we could get some mileage out of nitpicking the episode guide. I wasn't expecting much new info to come out of it. We'll certainly see. SWW will be about that time and with any luck we'll get a bone thrown at us to chew on then.
    Last edited by Seerow, Apr 22, 2013
  15. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Guys I'm starting to get good at PC controls, this is worth posting.

Just completed second Bronze solo in ME3 multiplayer.
    Last edited by ImNotAStarWarsFanboy, Apr 23, 2013
  16. Sable_Hart Force Ghost

star 4
    Not gonna lie, disappointed as hell with that preview.
  17. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Man, I almost can't watch Deadliest Catch when Elliot comes on screen...
  18. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    It's been ages since I've seen that show. Are any of the original crews still with the show?
  19. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Time Bandit and Northwestern are still on the show and the Wizard is a long running. I kinda like Wild Bill and think his boats, the Kodiak and now the Cape Caution are interesting editions. There are normally two extra boats but last couple of years the show has followed the Seabrook and Elliot's failboats.
  20. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
    Saw Cloud Atlas, and I enjoyed it. However, I can easily see why many critics tore it apart. It is long, and only if you've read the book could you fully appreciate the film (imo), and that's disastrous.

Furthermore, I'm now in Edinburgh. From what I've seen so far it's a beautiful city; Gothic buildings everywhere, and my hostel has great views of the city's castle.
  21. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I've never been to Scotland; that's one of the places on my list of places I want to see before I die.
    Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  22. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Seconded! The geology there is crazy. I've particularly wanted to see the Herbides and Fingal's Cave:

[IMG]

(It's also a cool old song :p )
    SithStarSlayer likes this.
  23. Circular Logic SWTV Interview Host

Game Host
    star 4
    Ah, the beauty of nature's work is unsurpassed. However, I think I really would like to see some of the more unnatural subterranean formations, like the ossuary beneath Paris:

[IMG] [IMG]
  24. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Iron Man 3 was average, it was definitely not what everyone expected it to be like, but the end of it was great. I give it 7.5/10, Iron Man 2 was waaaay better, so if you didn't like that, then you're gonna hate this. It's a shame, because I'm a huge fan of the Marvel movies, and I was expecting something amazing.

On the other hand, I saw the trailer for Fast and Furious 6 for the first time, and wow, that looks great! I just hope the trailer doesn't make the film look better than it actually is like Iron Man 3.
  25. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Isn't that the point of trailers? =b

I'd love to visit Scotland and the Isle of Man before I die as well. And lie on Matira Beach on Bora Bora. And see both the Kalahari and the plains of east African . Especially the Savuti Marsh and Nxai Pan in Botswana and Kidepo Valley in Uganda.

[IMG]
    Last edited by Seerow, Apr 24, 2013