Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

1. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
  2. Ani501st Jedi Master

star 3
    From what I know, Tauriel is quite a major character so it might mean that Legolas is a major one too.
  3. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    I get home to the sight of 7 new trophies for myself and Force Ghost status. [face_hypnotized] So I decided to check out what other new trophies there are, and it seems the trophy for getting 8000 likes is called "LACWACky".
  4. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    That's because we have the most like able posts in this place.
  5. Circular Logic SWTV Interview Host

Game Host
    star 4
    Ah, so that explains why it looks like I'm surrounded by all these newly-minted Force Ghosts all of a sudden.

Damn, that trophy list really got extended. More Internet points to look forward to! :D
    I swear, it seems like they named that "LACWACky" trophy after you, AF. You are the closest member to getting 8k 'likes'. :p Congrats on the 'Chosen One' rank too, BTW.
    Last edited by Circular_Logic, Jun 13, 2013
    07jonesj and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  6. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Damn, I hadn't even noticed. LOL
    07jonesj likes this.
  7. Point Given Mod of Literature and Community

Manager
    star 5

We actually did name it after her. I'd stopped at making trophies for 5,000 likes until I realized that anakinfan had over 7,000 likes
  8. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    At least half the forum seems to have gone up a rank. :p
  9. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    My dog must have one hell of a headache after trying to run through a closed dog door... :eek:
    [IMG]
  10. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    So many Force Ghosts! I thought I wouldn't get that title until the end of the year, and there's lots of great new trophies too!
  11. RG4 Jedi Master

star 2
    So I'm watching Squidbillies episode "The Legend of Kid Squid." I noticed that Early and Granny were poisoning a tree that was loved by the community, it took me about a few seconds after he said he's gonna poison the tree to realize that was a poke at the Auburn Toomer's corner Oaks. For anyone who doesn't know anything about Toomer's Oak that after every football game Auburn Tigers woman people would go to the corner and roll it. But after the 2010 Iron Bowl where auburn beat Alabama 28-27 a butt hurt fan went up there and poisoned the oak trees and announced it over a radio.
    Seerow likes this.
  12. Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost

star 4
    Ha ha! JackG and I just had a coincidental run-in inside a subway station today and neither of us was sure enough it was the other to go ahead and ask. Yes, this actually happened.
  13. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    Lol, now we just need Jack and Akash to run into each other and the circle will be complete.
  14. Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah. In the meantime, Jack and I met today for some flak tower sightseeing.

[IMG]

And look, I got a jar of Vegemite! Jack, awesome of you to bring it all the way from home.

The taste is very unique and requires a bit of getting used to, but compared to what a lot of people seem to think yeast extract spreads, I'd say it's rather good. So you mean I should try it with butter? Roughly how much is the perfect amount of Vegemite on a slice of toast?
    Last edited by Billy_Dee_Binks, Jun 15, 2013
  15. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
    I love to see my photogenic face in widescreen. I would say like 10g with butter on toast is perfect. A non toasted sandwich is also great with the same combination.
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  16. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    I'm not sure which is weirder -- seeing actual JCers on the forum or the fact that you measure out condiments for your toast down to the gram.

Edit: Ahhh ok I just read the last sentence of BDB's post. That makes sense now.:p

Edit 2: Actually no, it still doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Who measures condiments in grams? Don't you people use tablespoons?
    Last edited by Barriss_Coffee, Jun 15, 2013
    Seerow and JackG like this.
  17. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
  18. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Vegemite and Marmite are pretty much the same thing, right?
  19. SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  20. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
    [IMG]
    America and Canada are the same country, right?
  21. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Jeez, that reminds me when New Zealand ran out of Vegemite, and it made the news for like half a year... It's like "There was a major accident today... but in more important news, Vegemite still hasn't returned!" and "The world's going to end, but wait, just in... there's still no Vegemite!" They were selling jars of Vegemite for like $100 each online...
    Last edited by Jordan1Kenobi, Jun 15, 2013
    Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  22. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Yeah, I gotta check this out. I know I've seen Marmite somewhere.

Jack and Jordan, which do you prefer -- Vegemite or Marmite?

Edit: Huh -- Wikipedia says there are no less than 2 Marmites! A UK version and a NZ version!
    Last edited by Barriss_Coffee, Jun 15, 2013
  23. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    I'm not sure, I never have either of them, and I reckon they both taste the same anyway. I perfer to have honey or just butter on my toast, and cream cheese when I'm having bagels.
    Last edited by Jordan1Kenobi, Jun 15, 2013
  24. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Its like there is a LACWAC convention of Austria.

Didn't you post the pic of your Huskey with sunglassed on? Can't say I'm surprised. =b
    Billy_Dee_Binks likes this.
  25. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    It's not like he wears them at night. :p
    He's usually pretty smart.. I would have blamed the other dog if I hadn't seen it happen.