main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003

No, I think I'll leave that to one of the other keepers that enjoys singing and dancing with/for the parrots.

2. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    TaradosGon : Cool, thanks. And KenobiSkywalker for the Wikipedia quote.

anakinfansince1983 : Yeah, Black Widows and Brown Recluse are the only two venomous-to-humans spiders we've got too. Totally unrelated, but have you guys finally been getting less rain too? I know the reason: I put down new grass seed, so it stopped raining and we have to water it every day. :p

3. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    eht13 I can't speak for anakinfansince1983, but SC has been getting soaked up till about a week ago. Haven't had to turn the irrigation system on all summer. [face_hypnotized]

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Yeah, that's pretty much how it's been here. It hasn't rained all week. It got hot again too. I'm sorta hoping the rain comes back.

5. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Yup, that's been exactly what we've been getting here in Georgia too. Last week we passed the annual expected rainfall amount.

6. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Just $604 return to Tokyo or Osaka. Tempted sorely.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  7. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Do it. :cool:

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  8. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    More like:
    [​IMG]

9. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

10. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    So there's this TFN article about the Guatemalan Star Wars Fan Club requesting fan help in voting Tikal National Park (where the Yavin IV scene was filmed) as the 8th World Wonder. Is it weird that I immediately thought of Barriss_Coffee?

Tikal National Park is quite beautiful, BTW.

[​IMG]

11. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Tikal -- er, Yavin!!! [:D]

Now this is an online petition I can get behind!

Ani501st likes this.
  12. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    That would be cool if it happened.

13. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Good morning LACWAC.

I thought I was going to be doomed to playing Vegetarian Minecraft but I finally figured out how to kill a cow. /n00b post

14. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Apparently you commonly dream about what you thought about before you fell asleep, which probably explains why I've been having so many X-Men dreams lately. The other night I dreamt that I was part of the X-Men and was hanging out with all of them, and of course I was flirting with Kitty Pryde, lol, don't ask.

Does anyone else find that they do this?

15. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I rarely remember my dreams, and the ones I do remember are very, very rarely about any kind of entertainment franchise. But if I had a fight with someone earlier that day or do have something bothering me for a good portion of the day, I will often have dreams where I am reliving it.

I also have these odd dreams where I failed high school and everything that I've done since then in college and whatnot doesn't count because I'm behind on 8 years of homework.

But no, for as much as I love Star Wars, and the DC universe, and now the Marvel universe and yet I've probably only had a couple Star Wars dreams and never had a DC or Marvel related one. I've read probably more Marvel comics in the past month via Marvel Unlimited than the total number of comics I had read - mostly DC - in the past year. So, I'm reading things like Venom, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, and am now in the middle of the Avengers vs. X-Men arc, and reading these generally right before I go to bed, yet have never had a related dream.

16. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003

Well this is good. You wouldn't want those dreams.

[​IMG]

TaradosGon likes this.
  17. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I definitely have dreams related to stuff I've watched or played that day. For instance, I've been playing BioShock Infinite lately, and have had several dreams about it.

Worst are the times I have JCF dreams. Proof that I'm on here too much. :p

18. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I have alot of dreams about fictional universes and franchises although not always what I've just been thinking or watching. I had an Independence Day dream the other day and I haven't watched or thought about that movie for a long time. I've had a few Star Wars dreams over the years, some TCW ones. I rarely have any for DC or Marvel which is probably because I've never that invested but Animorphs, Saban, TMNT, Gargoyles, Disney Afternoon, anime, and some video game franchises happen all the time. Naturally I've had a few nightmares about work and products at work. I also have many, many dreams that are apocalyptic in nature and involve me running from the end or the world with a group to reoccuring characters unique to the dream. And a series of dreams about an EU or alternate planet with the furry aliens.

LOL, I've had a few LACWAC dreams, the most memorable was being trapped on Coruscant at night with several LACWAC. Todd, Tarkas, Sx3, Anakinfan, Barriss, Akash, Quango to name a few. Cad Bane was trying to kill us all and Q turned out to be a traitor. =b

Atleast I rarely had nighmares where I die every night these days. I had those every night in middle and high school.

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I've had a few JCF dreams but not too many for someone who has been here 13 years next month. I think the only LACWAC dream I've had is the one in which Seerow and I rescued KenobiSkywalker from his neighbor's house and drove around Carolina Beach.

I've had a few Star Wars dreams as well. Most of my dreams, if I remember them at all, either involve accidentally going to work in my pajamas, or staying in a house with spiders crawling all over the walls. (That's a recurring one.)

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011

Lol, like was for the LACWAC dream not spiders crawling of the walls. Man that sucks. I've had a few dreams where oversized black widows were crawling all over me biting me and wrapping me in spider silk.

21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    These are generic large scary-looking hairy black spiders; thankfully they never land on me.

The up side is the massive relief that comes from waking up and looking at the clean walls of my bedroom.

22. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    You sure that wasn't a premonition? Their party season starts next month. :p

23. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
  24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh hell. I can barely read that scene in TTT.

Why must every fantasy franchise include huge-ass spiders? :_| I'm looking at you, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. You too, Trench.

eht13 likes this.
  25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    No Tolkien spiders or Harry Potter spiders. =b

but I've had dreams about Anansi before.

Oh, and you know those big beetles from The Mummy? =X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.