main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  2. ifleninwasawizard

ifleninwasawizard Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2014
    two dogs
    one cat

Jedi Knight Bane likes this.
  3. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    One dog
    A cat
    And a hamster

Jedi Knight Bane likes this.
  4. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
  5. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
  6. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Sgt Crowfield

Have you gotten the new Dragon Age game yet? It's pretty amazing. I still have to post my review on it.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    How is far cry 4 anyone who has played it.

8. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    Unfortunately not. I'llprobably get it once it hits the bargain bins, as always... my backlog is too big to warrant buying a new game. I mean, I own a bunch of elderly games that I haven't even unpacked yet (FO3, DN4), I unpacked ME3 only recently and I still haven't visited Solstheim in Skyrim (I so loved Solstheim when it first appeared in Morrowind's Bloodmoon addon). I haven't even finished building my third house in Skyrim's Hearthfire.

I got all the other Dragon Age games and addons from the bin, and then I binge-played them. Same for ME. The only newer game I bought and played instantly was the last Thief.
    The only games I'm currently playing (besides those time-consuming casual games) are Minecraft and SWTOR ...

9. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Ah. I see. That's okay then. Have you watched any video's on it?

That's...Fallout Out 3 and what's the one after it?

What do you think of ME3 so far?

SWTOR is really good. I love how you can do different stories for your own character; but I kind of wish it was on a console system.

10. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    So far I have watched the character vids, not much else ... as I'm mostly interested in characters :).
    Fallout 3 and (shudder) Duke Nukem 4ever.
    I liked ME3, though 2 was my favorite out of the bunch.

I have 10 out of 12 character slots filled in SWTOR, though one of the chars is my son's (the Jedi Knight), and I have yet to play with the smuggler and the other Jedi.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  11. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Do you have a favorite character so far?

Have you ever watched Nuka Break? It's a youtube Live Action series based on Fallout. It's pretty amazing. It's done by Wayside Productions.

I've heard of Duke Nukem but I've never played it.

ME2 is my favorite as well. :)

The Jedi Consular path is pretty interesting. ( That's what I'm playing as now) And I like the Sith Inquisitor. The characters are pretty fun as well.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  12. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Just saw the trailer for Jurassic World. That was a big 'meh' [face_sigh]

Let's hope the next big trailer for the week is better ;)

13. Jax_the_Admiral

Jax_the_Admiral Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 21, 2014
    You mean the trailer for the trailer? It's redundant.

14. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Nope, the trailer:

Jax_the_Admiral likes this.
  15. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    Besides Varric, you mean? Dorian. He's fun.
    Weeeell, actually I'm not a huge fan of post-apocalyptic settings, but FO3 is a Bethesda game (and it was in the bargain bin), which is why I bought it.
    Oh, I played them all starting with Duke Nukum (that's how his name was spelled in the first platformer he appeared in), with the exception of that sidescroller of a few years ago. I loved DN3D to bits (I mean ... you step on dog poo, you have brown footpints, and so on), and I waited for DN4 like, well, forever :p, but I heard (and read) it's exceedingly bad. Which is why I don't dare to unpack it.
    Garrus romance. Nuff said :p
    My favorite character in SWTOR is the Trooper (what wonder), followed by the Bounty Hunter and the Imperial Agent. The Jedi Knight is reserved for sonny - he created his green-skinned Twi'lek woman himself so that playthrough is all his. The Sith Warrior is not all that much fun to play though I like my gal's looks; playing with my lightning-casting Inquisitor, on the other hand, is smoother. The Sith are a bit problematic for me, though, because I find it incredibly hard to play a darksider. So they all end up pretty lightsided ... and that's ... weird.
    The Consular is up next; I'm looking forward to this playthrough because she's a Miraluka and I have a thing for Miraluka :p. The smuggler, however ... well, that's a character class I'm just not that much attracted to. I started to play but haven't found the strength to continue. So far.

16. Jax_the_Admiral

Aug 21, 2014
    It looks okay. That giant crocodile fish looked fake as hell though.

17. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Sgt Crowfield

Dorian is so sassy. I love him to death. And Sera is pretty funny as well. You get to pull pranks with her. I'm not going to say on who though.

The only post-apocalyptic game's I've played are Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 as well as The Last of Us. But there really good. I was never into those type of games either to be honest, but Fallout changed my mind.

I see. It sounds like fun. Maybe I should look for it. Have you seen gameplay of the fourth one?

:D There's an awesome moment with him in ME3. But you have to buy the Citadel DLC.

I like playing as human or Mirilian and sometimes Twi'lek myself. You're not alone with the lightsided thing though. My Sith Inquisitor is pretty lightsided herself. What about companions? I like Ashara Zavros the best for my Sith Inquisitor playthrough and for my Jedi Consular playthrough it has to be Zenith or Nadia.

That looks awesome. I wonder if the Dinosaur is a Tyrannosaurus Rex Hybrid?

18. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    My favorite player 'race' is Cyborg, followed by human and Miraluka. My favorite companions are Aric Jorgan, Tanno Vik (both Trooper), Mako (BH) and Kaliyo D'jannis (Agent).

19. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Nice choices. :)

Kaliyo looks like a fun character to interact with. From the gameplay I've watched she sort of reminds me of Ventress.

20. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    Definitely. She's strange, but fun to have around. And she likes you to cheat on her ^^.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  21. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    Fish. Also Jurrassic World looks bad-ass.

22. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    So i just got a Super Nintendo and Nintendo Entrainment system in one. They call it Retro two or something. And I found Star Wars A New Hope and Empire Strikes back for it. :) I feel pretty good right now.

23. Jax_the_Admiral

Aug 21, 2014
    Super Star Wars? That's pretty awesome. I grew up with the SNES.

24. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Yep. They didn't have Return of the Jedi though. Aw well. :) I'm going to have fun today. I didn't even know they made it for the SNES until I asked the clerk.

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I am hating this I sea it does not work at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.