main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Wrex.
    Shepard.
    Grunt.
    Shepard.
    Grunt.
    Wrex.
    Shepard
    Wrex.
    Grunt.
    Shepard.

Probably one of my favorite moments. I laughed for a good 3 minutes after playing this part.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  2. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Festivus, all you people. It's currently 11am on the 25th, for me. My family knows me too well: I got ¥ for my trip to Japan in February and history books.

3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Yeah, we've been Facetime-ing with our extended family in Melbourne, so they're showing off the fact that they've already opened their presents. :p

JackG likes this.
  4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011

You people from the future. Predictably slow at work right now. Tomorrow I'm going to be helping my dad deep fry a Turkey, watching kids open presents, and stealing them to play with. xD

Doop likes this.
  5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I made it to my Mom and Dad's. Tomorrow we're just going to watch Christmas movies and open a few gifts. Bigger celebration will be Friday when my siblings get here.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So for anyone interested the Interview is on Youtube now Legally so you will have to pay for it.

7. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    Currently at my rural grandparents house who have bad DSL and only a few TVs that work in rooms. I tend to sleep with the TV on for some rasin and my laptop has little to no games on it so ultra board. Atleast we brought out guns to shoot tomorrow after presents.

8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Thanks for being so awesome this year everyone. :D

9. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    Cartman truely makes Christmas, well, Christmas.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So apparently lizard squad a hacking group has taken down PSN and Xbox Live and another group called fine squad has hacked lizard squad.

11. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Backstabbing hackers, they must be sith ! :eek:

12. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    I got a rock for a Christmas. Like an actual marble rock with Texas A&M carved into it with my name. Charlie Brown is my past life,along with Korra,Aang,Roku,Kyoshi,etc,etc,etc.

13. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I got Super Smash Bro's for my DS and Kingdom Hearts remix for my PS3. Pretty happy right now. :)

RG4

That rock sounds awesome though.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I got a playstation 2 so that was amazing.

15. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    I got a crapload of stuff. And Son Of Dathomir. That book is good, but will we ever see a conclusion?

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So here is the best thing that summed up the ending of Korra.

17. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Happy Holidays, everyone! Thank you for being such an awesome community!​

18. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    No clue if I've said this before but I'll say it again or for the first time. The song they were using from when Korra talked to Mako to the credits literally made me feel worse than anything possible. I do not know why or how but I literally felt myself wanting to cry and my heart sank to it's lowest possible chasm, I've watched Luck of the Fryrish,Jurassic Bark, Pigeon Man Episode of Hey Arnold, all the sad episodes of Scrubs,and TCW's ending score made me feel a little down. But this, this literally transcended everything I had ever listened to and made me feel sad it's right up there with "Leaves From The Vine." All that it is the damn ending song to ALL the other Korra episodes but it's extend and instead of the end of an episode it's the end of a series that I've loved for a LONG time. You just do not ever mix a happy ending with a song of that caliber that is NOT a happy song, it's goddamn poetry without words.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    If its a thing they deep fry it

20. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Damm i love this song :D

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So for people who have not seen it the interview is on Google play for 5 dollars here is the link

22. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    DarthTalgus I'm playing III right now, which only has a few shanties, but once I'm done I'll move right onto Black Flag and it's colorful library of pirate tunes. :D

DarthTalgus likes this.
  23. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    Been playing GTA V and Wolfenstein recently on my PS4, it feels dirty using a controller outside of Dark Souls. For shame that my PC can't friggin run most new games.

24. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    GTA 5 is fun. Have you beaten it yet?

25. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    Started playing it yesterday, so far haven't gotten Trevor yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.