main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    They look to be physical but you might be able to find it for digital.

2. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Someone needs to do this music video, but with a stormtrooper chasing Rebels instead

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  3. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    Does anyone know the unit that clone Commander Doom is apart of? It was in the first episode of the Order 66 arc in season 6. I've been trying to figure it out but I can't find anything.

4. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It will be sad to see Harrison go but if they play it right Indian Jones could be the next James Bond series and might even be better.

6. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
  7. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
  8. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    He doesn't quite have the same swagger as Harrison, and I'm not sure if his more goofy screw up style will work as well, but whatever, give it a go.

9. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
  10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Nothing against Pratt, he was fine in Guardians of the Galaxy, but I have no real interest in further Indiana Jones or Jurassic Park movies.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  11. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    I agree he did well in GoTG, but I also think that most of his roles have been heavily comedic. I mention Jurassic World because the past movies have been a little more serious in tone and lighter on the humor IMO.

12. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    I know they aren't anywhere near new, but I just want to mention how much I love Cuties.
    [​IMG]

They're sweet, juicy and just so damn convenient. Seriously, **** oranges.

I honestly stopped eating oranges just because I found them annoying. I have no nails, so I can't peel them, and cutting them into slices is just a terrible way to eat them. Regardless, they make a mess. Or I make a mess with them. Plus, orange juice. No work required, you just drink it. I know, I'm incredibly lazy, I can't even take two minutes to prepare an orange for eating.

Cuties are so damn easy to peel, and they pull apart into perfect slices. And they make zero mess, the juice is like magically self contained. No seriously, I can peel and eat a Cutie in my hands, and my hands are, like, not gross afterward. They're not dirty or wet. Unlike oranges, I don't have a mess of juice on my clothes.

And they don't have seeds. Seriously, **** seeds. Not that orange seeds were ever really inconvenient, but **** them anyway, because Cuties have eliminated them just cuz. And Cuties don't have a ton of pulp that is impossible to remove. **** pulp.

I know they're made for like five year olds, but I don't give a ****, Cuties rock and I enjoy eating them.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Oranges hate you to.:p

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  14. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I'm with CT, clementines in general, seedless or not, are just vastly better than oranges.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    This made me laugh. I don't know why. But it just did lol.

16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Clementines are awesome.

Since fruit is good for us, it shouldn't be a pain in the ass.

I'm partial to blueberries but if I'm going to eat citrus, clementines it is.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  17. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    I like blue berries, but I'd rather have strawberries.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I love me some Lemons though especially if I make lemonade out of it.

19. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Do you... work for Cuties by any chance? Is this the weirdest spambot post ever? :p

Anyway, I'm guessing Cuties is just a brand name? It says mandarins on the box, and mandarins have been around for quite some time (I know I've eaten them all my life, and here in cold Sweden, let's just say not a lot of citrus fruits were available in the 80's). And heck yeah, they're delicious! And, unlike oranges, I don't get the heartburn from hell from eating them.

AkashKedavra_93 and CT-867-5309 like this.
  20. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I used to suck on lemon wedges as a kid. True story. Don't do much with them now other than squeeze them in ice water during the summer.

Strawberries are OK but are messy and involve losing the leafy heads. Blueberries are easier. Put a couple of handfuls in a plastic container and carry them anywhere.

21. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    For some unknown reason, my uncle held the world-record for eating the most lemons in however short a time it was, without making sour-faces. He was in the Guiness Book of World Records in the late 70's- early 80's :p

22. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    I did it for free, it's the least I could do.

[Dave Chappelle]I'll do it for free, chicken! It's the least I can do.[/quote]

Yeah, it's just a brand name.

I wasn't sure what they were called, so I just call them Cuties. It says mandarins on the box, some people call them clementines, and someone tried to tell me they were tangerines.

I don't care for blueberries, unless they're in a muffin or cobbler or something. I don't enjoy eating them plain. Same with blackberries and raspberries.

I like strawberries, but for some reason I can't find any that last more than like two days before they're nasty and covered with that white fungus ****. They go bad so damn fast.

Bananas are great. Easy, satisfying, and they go well with so many things.

Pineapples are so sweet I'm willing to go through the effort of chopping them up.

Kiwis. Kiwis. Kiwis.

Love grapes.

Apples are on my "**** you" list right alongside oranges. I'd be fine never eating a raw apple again.

Oh, and cherimoyas (?) are awesome, but I haven't had any since the last time I was in Chile.

TigerCraneFist likes this.
  23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    God, yes. I wish I did like them, because they're easy, but...ugh.

24. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    [:-B]Clementines are hybrids between mandarins and oranges. Tangerines are closely related to them, but they are not the same fruit. Another closely related fruit are satsumas. [/:-B]

I like my citrus fruits, ok? :p

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I am just not agreeing with you guys apples and Oranges are amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.