main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Yeah, but you can't really compare them.

Weeeell, that's my funny-quota for the day.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    how did we even start talking about fruit.

3. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    No idea, but apples kick ass.

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Pineapples plus two years of braces on the teeth equals bad experience and no more pineapples.

5. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Anything in braces is a bad experience.

6. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011

I'm preparing a banquet in honor of Senator Aang.

7. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    No sending 3PO shopping.

8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Don't send Ezra or Zeb either.

9. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    I'm really depressed recently. Actual depression, not just feeling down. Bout the future and stuff like that. Any tips how to cure it?

10. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Watch funny videos? Laughter is the best medicine I find for when anyone is feeling down.

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

What do you mea by bout the future like your future or the future of the world

Because if its your Future then think about the Now and not the future do some breathing or just make yourself laugh

If its the worlds Future don't listen to the news nothing bad will happen like the hole world being Nuked or something like that

Finally Think about stuff you love your family Starwars JCF or anything you love and focus on that.

Don't worry you always have us. :)

Darth Doop likes this.
  12. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    There's no cure as such for depression. Depending on severity and cause of depression, there are different methods of easing it.
    First, if it is severe depression, I suggest you contact your doctor. Depression can be signs of physiological illnesses, such as thyroid problems. This is not very common however, but it might be a good idea to have it checked, just in case. A doctor can also help you with none-physical depression.
    If it is not a physical depression, it gets slightly more complex, since a cause can be hard to find. If it is caused by stress, a good idea might be to try to identify what causes the stress, and then try to make that better - it's not worth stressing out over something if it makes you unhappy.

As Fett here above says, focusing on people and things you love is a good method of easing it.

Among the best methods, according to several studies, to relieve stress and "cure" depression is regular exercise and eating healthy.
    Also, never be afraid to talk about it. Bottling it up is one of the worst things you can do.

I hope this might help.
    Take care of yourself! [:D]

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  13. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015

Watch this, you'll feel happier and probably smarter too. Not to mention it's hilarious a crap XD

14. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    Thanks guys.

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I will tell you what always helps me:

--funny movies and books. Even logging onto this place and reading a funny thread will cheer me up pretty quickly. (I don't go too many other places online.)

--exercise. I happen to love it anyway, it keeps me young, and...endorphins.

--just getting outside as much as you can, if the weather doesn't restrict you.

--doing something for someone else, even if it's something small that makes the person's day easier.

If you can't find something that works for you and the depression continues, no shame in getting help.

Hope things get better.

16. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    This, so much this. There is no shame in getting help.

17. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    CT-867-5309: Cuties are the best thing ever. I could eat an entire box and not feel any guilt whatsoever.

18. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Just saw a random episode on tv with Jim Cummings and didn't recognize Hondo's voice. Knew it was familiar but it didn't click :_|

19. PastelBat

PastelBat Jedi Padawan

Dec 27, 2014
    Guys I am so excited I'm going to marathon season 2&3 of Clone Wars tonight with my dad. I am finally catching up to you guys. I am so happy none of you have any idea.[\I]

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well you still have 3 seasons left but don't worry there awsome.

PastelBat likes this.
  21. PastelBat

PastelBat Jedi Padawan

Dec 27, 2014
    Oh I know they're awesome it's just getting them watched that's the problem...

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I know thats what happens when there is 40+ hours to watch :p.

23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Season 2 is great.

The Nightsisters arc in season 3 is great.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    This is the best song ever and you anyone who is still in school or a Teacher should show this to there students or teachers.

25. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    I started a new anime today. WataMote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.