main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    This was taken yesterday, from 2.5 million km:

[​IMG]

Today, New Horizons made its closest approach, coming over 200 times closer to Pluto than when the image above was taken. It'll take a few more hours for the first big, high-res images to come in, and the probe will continue to stream data to Earth for multiple days after that.

2. Jax_the_Admiral

Jax_the_Admiral Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 21, 2014
    What does everybody think?

3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Joker seems happy to be back on the big screen. :p

4. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    I'm not all that excited about it. I posted this on another forum in regards to the trailer:

It didn't hook or excite me. That could change with the next trailer we get, but right now I just don't feel the excitement the rest of y'all are apparently getting from the trailer. It looks better than I thought it was going to be, but at this point I'm still not sure I will see it in theaters. Personally I have a concern that Ayers is putting too much effort into the physical manifestation of the character's damaged personalities like Joker's tattoos that the substance may be lacking. It comes off as Ayers wanting to try and channel his inner Nolan but trying to balance it with a bit of comic book-esque styling and coming off as pretentious.

5. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    anakinfansince1983: Since you're a fellow fan of Penny Dreadful, the Showtime app is giving a 30-day trial where both seasons are up. I'll admit that's my weekend, along with a few bottles of Pinot Grigio.

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    AWESOME. Thank you. :) I own the season 1 DVDs but have seen none of season 2. Looks like I'll be having a similar weekend.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  7. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    So, I went and saw Jurassic World. It was just an incredible movie. :) I jumped in my seat a couple times though lol. I hope we get a sequel to it.

8. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm back (I dropped My laptop :p) and I'm now learning to use a iPad :D

9. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Welcome back. :)

DarthTalgus likes this.
  10. Galactic Fenix

Galactic Fenix Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 23, 2015

I saw that twice in the theaters within a weeks span. It was so good, I don't recall how much action was in the first 3 movies, but they really pumped up the violence in this one. I may have enjoyed that aspect a little too much.

11. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Galactic Fenix

Yeah, especially when the I-Rex was attacking those soldiers. It was crazy. I mean, I don't mind violence at all so it didn't really bother me. I was really upset when Zara died though. Katie McGrath (who plays Zara in the movie) is one of my favorite actresses.

What was your favorite part of the movie?

12. Jax_the_Admiral

Jax_the_Admiral Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 21, 2014
  13. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009

I am reserving judgement of suicide squad till I see the film, it does interest me because of who was cast and the premise. Will smith playing deadshot is different for him as an actor. Can Joel Kinnamen and Jai Courtney give good performances in genre films, these two have talent but they have been kinda like Sam Worthington where they got cast in a lot of action films and kinda gave meh performances. Margot Robbie though looks to be the breakout star of this, she was good in wolf of wall street and ok in the caper flick she did with smith last year but they seem to settting her up for a big role due to her promience in the trailer. Also since this will be part of the dc universe andwhat will Batflecks role.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

I just don't know how a sequel to JW would work really if you think about it what can they do.

also its good to be back after 2 weeks.

15. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Jedi Knight Fett

Not sure lol.

But Dr. Henry Wu got away with the technology on how to create Dinosaurs, so they might be using him to set up a sequel.

Welcome back. How have you been?

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I was out of the country visiting relatives.

17. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    They don't have computers with internet?

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Nah they do I just thought it would be a good idea to have a bit off from technology in general so thats why that happened.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So with fallout 4 coming soon i decided to check out some mods to pass the time and so I stumbled across this gem that will come out at the end of the year.

20. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Look S-foils in attack position! Squadron battles are part of the new Battlefront game, and here is the trailer!

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  21. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    jabberwalkie

That looks amazing. :) I still wish we got to have space battles, but this looks really good as well. I can't wait to fly an A-Wing.

Also, did anyone else see the Mafia 3 official trailer?

22. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Behold! We have new smilies!
    :bb8:

23. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    A bunch of stupid Star Wars ones. Star Wars sucks.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    :hera: [face_beatup] :lando:

:sabine: [face_beatup] :storm:

:emperor: is [face_devil]

[face_cowboy] [face_love] :ahsoka:

:c3po: [face_love] :r2:

:kanan: [face_batting]

OK, I think I'm done now. Maybe.

Gamiel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.