main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    I think there are some producers on Voltron that were involved in the Avatar shows, yes.

2. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
  3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Well having watched the entirety of BoJack Horseman recently I can confidently say it's one of the best animated shows of the last few years. As far as adult-oriented shows go, it's definitely way far above the likes of Fox's shows. Hell it's even better than Archer, and I love Archer.

4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Nice new avatar. Now I can steal your Ghus :p

5. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Oh now that's confusing. :p

6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    It's pronounced Ghüs. :p And don't think this'll last, it was just for a joke in a Lit thread, so once I have more than a few minutes, I'll change it back.

But by all means, the more Saga love the better. :D

7. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Star Wars Rebels is pretty good, you should check it out!

8. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    I've heard some good things about it. Is that the one with that one character named Sabine? I've heard she's pretty cool.

9. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    (Covers face from flame attack)... I still haven't got around to watching Episode 7. Been busy in life lately.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I've heard it's just TCW 2.0 :p

11. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    HOW DARE YOU!!!! The Clone Wars and Rebels aren't anything alike! You can't compare them because they are two different shows, just give it a chance and you'll see. Just FYI, this show is also made by Dave Filoni, the guy made THE CLONE WARS. (Continues ranting for another 18 paragraphs).

Though seriously this was the people defending the show at the start, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't one of them.

Good times, good times.....

MandoArtist likes this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It's not like I also wasn't defunding it back before it started. :p

But everything changed when Thrawn attacked.

Pretendalorian likes this.
  13. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    Only the Rebels, heroes of all 40,000,000 systems, could stop him.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Me and my Brother found the new protagonist.

15. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    A force wielder named Ezra. Although his skills are great, he has a long way to go before he can destroy save anyone.

16. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Funny enough, I didn't think much of Rebels when I first saw the Premier for Season One when it first released. I watched it, and just didn't really care for it. Though at the time I wasn't in the Star Wars gear, and it wasn't until a year later when Season Two started did I start watching it from the beggining...and I got absolutely hooked.

My very, very first impression of Sabine was "Oh wow, cliche love interest for main character" when I first saw the scene where she removed her helmet in front of Ezra at the front cannon of The Ghost. Thankful to say, I'm glad I gave the show another chance when the TFA hype got me back into Star Wars.

17. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    I don't know that I can wrap my brain around the concept of you ever having an even remotely negative opinion of Sabine. :p

18. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    While I've liked the show from the start, it wasn't until a little ways in that I really began to love Sabine. I just started my rewatch of season 1, and it's fun to see how far everyone's come since then. I'm so hyped to see what they have planned for our favorite Mandalorian!

Pretendalorian and MandoArtist like this.
  19. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    She might as well be our favourite Mandalorian, since Boba and Jango apparently aren't Mandos anymore.

I'm still recovering from the fact that Jango wasn't a Mando. Though it did pretty much give Sabine a free pass as my new favourite character, despite being one of the least developed main characters in the show.

But what they have in store for Sabine this season is awesome. Up until now, she had a relatively small role...in season one Kanan and Ezra took pretty much all the meaningful screentime and in Season Two she had only two centric episodes, both of which only gave us more questions than answers.

Looking back, neither can I :eek:

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Today I left my computer in a library. Here is hoping its there tomorrow.

21. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014

The staff might have hopefully picked it up. Have you called the library to check?

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I've got it now which is good, I was worried someone would take it.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  23. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Glad to hear you got it back.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So am I. :p

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  25. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    This weekend will be fun for me, as I'm going to NYCC. Not a whole ton in the way of SW stuff, but there should be some other good stuff I can see though. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.