main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    I got some Star Wars Visual dictionaries. Those may come in handy come trivia time.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    May the force be with you Carrie Fisher. You will always be loved by all Star Wars fans. You were gone to soon. RIP

3. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    I have no words today. I'm just bummed. Carrie Fisher may have been Princess Leia, but she was so much more than that to many people.

She truly was more than Royalty, she was Iconic.

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    She was the reason I became a Star Wars fan, although Return of the Jedi made me more hard core.

I am very sad today.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  5. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    When I heard about her having the heart attack a few days ago I was so worried, but I never could have imagined waking up this morning to this horrible news. RIP Carrie Fisher.....

6. Mr. Atom Bomb

Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    I haven't posted in a while on here, but with Carrie's passing I wasn't sure where else I could turn to openly express how saddened I am. I'm a left-brained engineer and I'm not great with words, but I need to say this somewhere.

She was a funny, brilliant reminder that everyone has demons and that life is a messy and beautiful affair. I sincerely hope that she appreciated what a profound impact she had on so many fans that saw her not only as a cultural icon, but also as a woman as wise as she was whimsical - an inspiration to those struggling with their own troubles.

Her work speaks for itself, and I think we can all appreciate what a talented person she was. Leia was always a brave, smart, and compassionate presence in the Star Wars universe, and I think that was in no small part due to Carrie's nuanced and committed performance.

Carrie Fisher, gone before her time. Drowned in moonlight, strangled by her own bra. Rest in peace, princess.@};-:leia:

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Debbie Reynolds passed away today (Carrie Fisher's mother) another legend gone. ;(

8. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    Wow, so much for one family to deal with all at once.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Sending prayers to Todd and the rest of the family. Although the silver lining is that Debbie won't have to burry her daughter.

10. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    He didn't say which channel he would delete ;)

[​IMG]

Zejo the Jedi likes this.
  11. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Happy New Year's, everyone! May you all be the beneficiaries of great fortune. :)

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Here's to 2017 not being to bad. :p

I hope you guys all have a great year.

13. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Happy New Years!

14. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Same to you! Venturing into this thread.

I think you guys would be happy to hear that I have done practically a complete 180 on Rebels. I enjoy it pretty steadily now :D

15. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Just as an FYI, season two of Voltron: Legendary Defender got put up today. Season one was pretty fantastic, so I'm looking forward to season two.

16. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Speaking of Netflix shows, I recently binged the A Series of Unfortunate Events adaptation. Pretty damn good! NPH isn't quite Jim Carrey, but he still pulls off Count Olaf really well, and the rest of the cast are really great too.

17. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I'll have to watch it then. The previews seem really good.

18. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    Yeah, I'll have to add that to my list of stuff to watch. Looks good.

19. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Highly recommend it. The casting IMO was pretty great, especially the kids.

20. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    Today has started off to be most glorious. Might Custom Lightsaber finally arrived..................Happy I am. I really dig this Blood Orange Color I got. :D

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I can't beileve I've been here for almost only 3 years! Yet it's also felt like only a few months. To top it all of I've only been banned twice. :p

Anyway I just wanted to talk about how much JCF has changed my life. If you go back to some of my posts from '14 you can tell I sucked at writing. The only reason I got any better was because of this forum. I also had a lot of anxiety at the time about so many things. JCF was my coping mechanism back then to dealing with anxiety.

Although it also made me have this weird obsession of getting the most trophy points and liking my own posts...:p Thanks for calling me out on that Todd the Jedi like a year and a half ago.

So when I say that I don't know where I would be if I had never found this place is no understatement. We have something really special here and I wanted to thank all you guys especially the mods for making JCF what it is. Here's to another great year to come.

(This was also my longest post on here! Dyslexia can officially **** off.)

22. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Cheers to that. I'm glad your enjoying your time here. The Jedi Council Forums has a real sense of community.

23. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    I've enjoyed having you here, man. I always like seeing regulars on here who are willing to take part in any debate.

24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    My son was home sick yesterday and binge-watched that, so I caught parts of it. It looks pretty good, I feel like I need to catch up on the books.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  25. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I have a request to make, I own all the Star Wars steelbooks (Episode I-VII) but as we all know the TFA steelbook doesn't match the rest. Which is bugging me to no end :p . I've been trying to make a custom blu-ray cover that I can print out that will match the other steelbooks but nothing I do seems to work (Can't post on the PhotoshopRequest Subreddit, can't download photoshop on my computer). So I'm wondering if someone could help me out. All I need is for it have this picture on the front and then the TFA poster on the back (preferably without the credits and the title on he poster, but if that's to hard/time consuming it's fine if the text is still there) so it matches the other steelbooks.(it also has to say The Force Awakens on the side just like the pic below) :)
    I put the pictures in spoiler tags bc they were pretty huge
    Any help would be very appreciated
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here's an example of what the other steelbooks looked like
    [​IMG]

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.