main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIT area (SWCCG)

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by FoxNtd, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxNtd

FoxNtd Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2003
    I'm gonna be goin' to FIT in a few months so I'm wondering if there's a lot of players up there in Melbourne!? I'm 2 hours south of the city, but I've been there (touring the campus) I don't care about games played on campus, just somewhere in town. I'm in boca and there's no one around.

2. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    I'm in Pompano, not many cards and the fewq I have are all the old ones but if you'll loan or teach me I'll play you.

3. FoxNtd

FoxNtd Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2003
    I won't be able to go to Pompano but you can pull up a map of the store where I play here by visiting the yellow pages' site and search for Lost Realms. If you make the trip, the drive here and back and time spent there will probably mean you'll need just about a free day to do it. Sounds kind of drastic, but if you're up to it, that's fine.

4. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    I have been to Lost Realms often. :)

5. Destiny_Skywalker

Destiny_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2000
    I'll bet there are people. It's a tech school, there's tons of geeks here... I'm one of them. :p

I don't play cards though, sorry.

6. FoxNtd

FoxNtd Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2003
    Lord Gita, since you've been there, and I am assuming you still do or can.. if you want we can set a date/time to meet there for a game. Sunday is not good since the place is packed with D&D players; it's ridiculous. Saturday tends to be full with Magic drafts, but usually it's all right. Wednesday is bad since they order new inventory and take up all the space. The remaining four days are good, but then again Saturday is best since it's on the weekend, making it easier for people. Again, if you want to let me know I'll go and play.

7. TheSpectre

TheSpectre Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    I have Decipher cards. Let's make that a part of the next meeting. We can all teach each other to play I have enough cards to just give out.

8. FoxNtd

FoxNtd Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2003
    Next meeting? What do you do up there in Melbourne anyway?

9. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    This saturday is FIT's Sci Fi club's Open Game day. That's where the club brings tons of board games, card games, and role playing games and just trys to play as many games as possible with lots of people. I know they usually have lots of Magic games. You might be able to find others who do the SW games there. PM me for more info. It is usually open to anyone.

Art

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.