main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fitness, Health & Weight Loss 2013 - Prepare for CVII

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002

lolz, you dont know how often i say that about all of you

im getting back on the fitness wagon big time. im think im in the healing home stretch for the gluten before Xmas and the results damage. i NEED TO EXERCISE

2. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    You may get your wish. I now make too much money to live in my apartment, so chances are very soon I will be shopping for a new one. Can't say I will come much closer to Englehood, but maybe a mile or two. :p

3. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    i am down 6 lbs! woohoo! so it is a start!

4. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    :p Lakewood is nice. :D

5. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    You NEED to get your wheatless butt up here!

6. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    ^^ yeah what she said!

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I logged onto Fitday.com for the first time in 4 years! I had forgotten I still had an account with them! It's a good thing I remembered my username and password because the email I signed up with no longer exists!

8. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    Lost .5 pound this week. Not momentous but still in the right direction.

9. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    every little bit helps!

down 6...but up a half after last nite...but like i said...every little bit helps!

10. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    happy day, yesterday down a total of 7 lbs....2 oz away from 8 lbs. woohooo!!!

still on goal for 19 more by starfest!! it will be pushing it, but i think if i get IN the gym after this illness!

11. FanForced

Jun 15, 2007
    You're doing so great! Keep it up!

12. FanForced

Jun 15, 2007
    yESYESYEYSYSYEYSEYEYESYESY!!!!!! I had a great weigh-in!

13. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
  14. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    9 so far!!!!

15. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    If my doctor gives me the go ahead, Bean and I will be starting family Thai Chi soon. :)

16. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    So I think what is making me so tired is making me gain weight... Up 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks :( My follow up appointment on Friday just isn't soon enough! :(

17. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I haven't had any luck yet either. I've been going to the gym 4-5 days a week for a couple of weeks now, but zero weight loss. I was only dieting about half the time though, so I guess I hVe to start being really strict on that.

18. FanForced

Jun 15, 2007
    Well, I overate at Mandarin Garden BIG TIME. I think the time has arrived to sign up for a gym membership.

19. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    To my surprise, I'd lost 2-3 pounds as of this weekend. Looking back, it probably has something to do with a few skipped meals while my mom was in the hospital. I certainly haven't been consistent with my diet otherwise.

I'm missing gym this morning because I overslept. Bad me!!! :( I'm usually ok once I get up; it's tht getting up part that I have a lot of trouble doing. I will have to make it up.

20. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I really need to figure out what is my kick starter, they say once you start it's easy to continue. How long does it take for you to miss working out? I just can't ever see that happening. I want to do 3 days a week min. of 1 to 1 1/2 hours of hard work out & 30 mins for at least 2 other days if not everyday.

Then when I wake up with a headache and so much to do after work on my mind, working out is the last thing I want to do, so how do I make this happen. I have drive and commitment for so many other things, why can't I do this for me?

21. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    I had a great deal of trouble as well. The thing that finally got me going was money - as in spending it. Once I made the committment of spending a crapload of money for a 1 yr membership, I was real motivated to not let it go to waste. Second, I'm just like you about schedule. Working out in evenings is hopeless for me. No matter how much I may want to do it earlier in the day, by the time I escape the spice mines I have no will left to do it. So, I go in the mornings before work. I have a hard time getting up, but it gets easier once I've been doing it for a while.

I started with 30min 5 days/week, then managed to up it to 1hr 5 days/week. Then along came Starfest, and con crud. I was off for a week, and hat was all it took for me to lose he hang of it. I'm back to 30 min, mostly5 days/week. Hard part is getting up and out early enough to put it back to 1 hr.

And after all this... I'm only back to where I was last summer, when I was trying to diet before CV. :rolleyes:

22. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    My goal was to loose 10 before vacation, which I did since Starfest. All my shorts were loose. Not sure if I lost any while I was gone tho we did walk about 5 or more miles a day. Guess I'll find out tonight. I'm going to hit it hard again onc inget back onto the groove!

23. jedijaysin

jedijaysin Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 15, 2011
    I lost two pounds since last week, I hate being on roofs.The heat sucks up there!

24. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    But hey, 2 lbs is good. Congrats!

25. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    agreed it's 2 less then you had before! small victories!

ok....back to it tomorrow...i only gained 3 lbs on vacation...i guess it was the four butterbeers i had in one day. :)

the exercising part is on hold, due to the fact my ankle is jacked up...i hurt it some how at starfest and only made it worse with all of the walking.