main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fitting In (A repost of the Rohnin Darkhil trilogy)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kit', May 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Hi!

Many thanks to Mouse who gave me the courage to repost this in a single sentence. Now for the real story!

Top ten reasons for rejecting a padawan...

9. Discovered he cheated on his Midiclorian tests.

Seventeen year old Rohnin Darkil stared at the ceiling in boredom, the gray fleece-lined roof was pitted in places and gum stuck to other bits, it was disgusting and boring. Rohnin sighed and heaved himself upright.

"Almost there." the pilot called cheerily back at him.

Great, home sweet home. Rohnin thought drearily. It wasn't like the Jedi temple was his home, he only really visited the place every so often when his parents could afford the time to see him. The temple shone below them as the pilot gently brought the spacecraft down.

"Home sweet home" the pilot said, echoing Rohnin's thoughts. There is one major difference, Rohnin thought as he thanked the pilot. He truly means it.

The landing pad was wide and sunny and three figures in the customary brown Jedi robes were walking to meet him. Already Rohnin could pick out his mother's red hair glinting in the sunlight and his father's stately walk. There was also a smaller figure, one who would walk sedately for a few paces and then forget and skip to catch up, before she settled into her walk again. They drew closer and Rohnin made himself bow. The three bowed back before his mother advanced to sweep him up into a hug.

"Oh Rohnin, I have missed you so much." she cooed, Rohnin struggled momentarily.

"Let me go Mother, I'm not a four year old any longer." He said smiling.

"No, you're not." His Mother released him and Rohnin stepped back. N-ari Darkil, his mother, stood just under his shoulder now, her long red hair was braided into thousands of tiny braids which swept back and forth when ever she moved.

She doesn't look that much older. Rohnin thought, the only sign of her age was the small crows-feet around her eyes and the fact that her once girlish figure was slowly but surely filling out. Rohnin smiled, at her suddenly. His father quickly stepped forward, he had the same fine black hair and black eyes that Rohnin had inherited but his black beard was beginning to show streaks of silver .

'Stop staring at your mother like you haven't seen her in years, you'll give her a complex." Ventrid said merrily, Rohnin laughed.

'But I haven't seen her in years." he pointed out half-seriously, then quickly changed the subject. "Where's Kendry?" he asked.

Ventrid smiled. "He probably just finished scrubbing the cafeteria, he and Bruck had a...ur...altercation yesterday." Kendry was Ventrid's padawan and the boy was the only person Rohnin could count on in the temple.
    Rohnin noticed that the third person in the group, the young girl, was hopping from one foot to the other in a determined effort to get his attention. Her short blue hair spiked upwards in the traditional padawan cut and she was stared at Rohnin with piercing orange eyes.

"This is my padawan, Anglesie Fadin." N-ari said lightly, she moved to stand behind the girl.

"Pleased to meet you." Anglesie said gravely. Rohnin dropped down to on one knee to look the little girl in the eye.

"And I am very pleased to meet you, Anglesie Fadin, apprentice healer." he said formally.

"What's that?" she asked pointing to the chain around his neck. Rohnin's hand rose unconsciously to cover the little pendant.

"A flame jewel, from my friend Shiree. They come from her home world." he said. N-ari smiled at her husband.

"So it seems our son finally has a girlfriend." she said.

"It's not like that." Rohnin said hotly. Another figure came racing across the landing pad, Kendry leapt at Rohnin to tackle him but Rohnin was too quick and ducked. Kendry only managed to snatch off Rohnin's hat. There were gasps from the entire family.

"Rohnin." N-ari's voice was a quiet reprimand. The boy ran one hand through his dark hair, the tips shone green in the light and he slightly cursed Shiree and Jetar for letting him do it.

"I think it

2. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    "So how's things Jedi who is not a Jedi?" Kendry said laughingly as he put Rohnin's bag down.

"Kendry, I wouldn't push it anymore." Rohnin shot back "I'd guess that I would be stronger, and taller then you by now."

"Not by much though." Kendry said. "How is the new school?"

"Boring, as per usual. The new principal singled me out because of my parents. Everyone wants to know how you can have Jedi parents and no midi-chlorine count.....I still want to know" he added more to himself. "Sometimes I just think that having Jedi parentage is something that will hunt me for the rest of my life. Maybe I should just disappear and start again."

"You can't be serious." Kendry said half-heartedly the boys purple eyes stared wordlessly at Rohnin for a few seconds as if he was trying to stare through him. Rohnin felt something touch the edges of his mind and slammed his shields up.

"Damn." Kendry whispered. Rohnin chucked a pillow at him.

"I heard that." Anglesie said from the doorway, "I'm going to tell Master Ventrid, then you'll be in trouble."

Kendry shot her a dirty look. "You'd better not. Or I might get peckish in the middle of the night and eat you all up!" he shouted making a dive at her. Anglesie shrieked and ran out. Rohnin sat back watching the action and feeling more and more alone.

"How old is Anglesie." Rohnin asked from the corner.

"Nine, almost ten." Kendry answered

"She's very young."

"Master N-ari says that despite her age Anglesie has a greater potential, I think that she got in early because she didn't want Anglesie taken by any other healers." Kendry said smiling, the sandy-haired boy was a year younger the Rohnin but he acted as if he was two. They had grown up in the temple together and Rohnin could remember being delighted that Ventrid had selected Kendry as his padawan even though the other masters had said he was too immature.

"Boys, Anglesie, dinner." N-ari yelled from the kitchen. Kendry tossed the pillow back at Rohnin.

"What I can't understand is how you manage to know I'm in your head and slam your mental shields into place. Most ordinary people can be mind-suggested to act like a chicken and they will." Kendry murmured.

"You say 'ordinary' as if it was a curse." Rohnin punched his friend's arm. "Anyway, I grew up with you remember."

"Most unfortunately I do." Kendry replied. He ducked Rohnin's fist and came up laughing.

"If I remember correctly it was you who taught me to slide down banisters and you who suggested that we sneak into Mace Windu's room." Rohnin said

"And you two; who never came back in time to eat dinner because both of you were too busy scrubbing something or weeding Yoda's garden." Ventrid said from the dinner table.

"Mmm, roast padawan, my favourite." Kendry said staring very hard at Anglesie. The girl shrieked and upset her plate of food, which almost tipped over. N-ari leant over to snatch it up before it fell.

"Padawan, we do not shriek at the dinner table." She said sternly.

"No master." Anglesie said downcast.

"And padawan, we do not think about eating younger iniates." Ventrid added staring at Kendry. Kendry dropped into his seat.

"Sorry Master." he said quietly. Rohnin started to laugh at Kendry's predicament.

"And!" N-ari and Ventrid said together staring at Rohnin. Rohnin stopped laughing although he still smiled.

"Sorry." he mumbled. Ventrid leaned over to start carving the dinner.

"I hope you didn't overcook It." he said to N-ari, "Baby meat becomes so tough if it's overcooked." The entire family started to laugh.

"Home sweet home." Rohnin said, and meant it.

3. Jedi Gryph Grin

Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 1999
  4. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Wooooohoo! She's reposting! :) :) :)

5. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Nice to see you posting this again Kit'! ;)

Certianly nice to visit old friends!

6. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Hey! Baby meat is great stuff! Just ask any Jedi! Right, Obi-Wan?

At first I read that Mouse had given you courage to "repost this in a single sentence", and I thought, wouldn't that be a bit long? But then I figured out that a single sentence of Mouse's had given you the courage to repost it. Anyway. Wahoo! Nice to see Rohnin again!

7. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Oh Jane you crack me up!

Mouse sold me on the line "Reposts are fun!", I'm just gullible I suppose.

Thanks everyone for your support and stuff too!

Kithera

8. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    There was a ring at the doorbell and Kendry switched off the remote he had been battling, Rohnin glanced up from his book.

"It's Obi-wan Kenobi." Anglesie called. Kendry mopped his arms quickly with the towel and headed towards the door,

"Master?" he called.

"You can go, be back before curfew Kendry." Ventrid said back, N-ari appeared at the door.

"Why don't you take Rohnin, I'm sure he would want to go." she said.

"Mother, I barely know Obi-wan. Last time I think I got into a fist-fight with him." Rohnin interjected.

"Last time you were nine years old and had a terrible temper. If I remember you started it as well." N-ari's eyebrows shot up as she spoke. "I don't want you moping around the house."

"I don't think I want to go." Rohnin stated quietly,

"I think that you do." N-ari shot back.

"I really think that I do not." Rohnin said back, "I think I am old enough to make my own decisions."

"I don't. Come on." Kendry said grabbing Rohnin's wrist and dragging him out the door.

Ventrid had come to stand in the doorway, N-ari walked over to him and put one hand on his chest.

"That's what I like about your padawan. He's so direct." N-ari said.

"What about me?" Anglesie piped up.

"You, well, how about I tell you the moment you have hopped into bed. Off you go." N-ari said softly, the young girl jumped from her seat and raced off.

Obi-wan Kenobi stood self-consciously outside the Darkil's door. There seemed to be some kind of argument progressing inside and it certainly wasn't between Kendry and his master. The next second Kendry appeared with another boy in tow. The boy was taller then both of them and glowering ferociously.

"Obi-wan Kenobi meet Rohnin Darkil." Kendry said smiling.

"We've met." Rohnin said folding his arms over his chest.

"Yes," Obi-wan replied. "You were nine, twice my size and made a joke about how my ears stuck out."

"I thought it was you who make the wise crack, something about me not becoming a Jedi."

"No," Obi-wan corrected. "That was Bruck Chun."

"Oh."

"I still knocked you flat." Obi-wan pointed out.

"Only after you had a black eye and Mace Windu had me by the back of the shirt. You force-threw an obstacle block at me. A slightly unfair advantage wouldn't you say?"

"Hey, Obi-wan are we going to stand out here until curfew or are you going to get over something that happened when we were nine. Rohnin if you're looking for a fight I could always remind you about the time you wouldn't share your toys when you were four."

"That's unfair." Rohnin called as he ran after the other two padawans. The came to the top of a set of stairs.

"Shall we?" Kendry asked.

"Do you want to scrub floors again?" Obi-wan asked. Rohnin leapt up onto the banister, he slid down standing up. The two padawans ran after him as he got to the bottom.

"That was cool." Kendry said. "I can't do that, even with the Force."

"That is because you still belong in the nursery area." Rohnin said, "Shiree taught me that."

A smile was spreading mischievously over Obi-wan's face.

"Race ya." he said reverting to childhood slang.

"Right, go right." Obi-wan yelled. "You're going to crash."

"I'm not." Kendry shot back.

"Oh brother, we're going down." Obi-wan said again.

"I'm not even in the danger zone yet."

"You just clipped a tree. No wonder Master Yoda banned you from driving."

"He what?" Rohnin asked.

"He never did." Kendry said angrily.

"Drive you cannot, hopeless you are." Rohnin said using his best Yoda voice. "About to loose the game you are. My turn it is." he said

"Actually it is mine." the three boys spun around guilty to the confronting figure of Master Jinn.

"Master." Obi-wan managed to gasp. "I'm sorry I..."

"Didn't ask about having friends over? It's okay Obi-wan. It does look like you were doing something constructive." Qui-gon said pointing to the screen. "You just lost Padawan O'tare." Kendry looked both startled and disappointed for a second.

"Welcome b

9. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999

Rohnin scooted around the open door frame to stand breathlessly in the living room, Kendry was already there grinning at him.

"Kendry one. Rohnin zero and falling. He said triumphantly.

"Kendry disqualified for cheating by force-tripping me in the hall" Rohnin replied.

"I never did." Kendry said appealing to Master Ventrid who had come to see what the fuss was.

"Twice." Rohnin added. Ventrid looked stern,

"Padawan?" he asked.

"Okay, maybe once after he had cheated himself."

"Rohnin?" This time it was N-ari who spoke.

"I didn't honest. Kendry's just mad because I was beating him until the forth corridor and he slipped over." Rohnin answered.

"I wasn't meaning that. I want to talk to you about your report card." N-ari said even more sternly, she beckoned and Rohnin followed his parents reluctantly into the kitchen. Kendry poked his facer around the door.

"Go to bed Kendry." Ventrid said.

"But Master?" Kendry whined deliberately, "I wanna see Rohnin chewed out."

"Who said anything about bad marks? Go to bed." Ventrid said easily, he smiled as he heard Rohnin sigh in relief. As soon as they heard Kendry's door close, N-ari's face turned serious.

"Rohnin, I'm very disapointed in you." She said sternly.

"I thought you didn't say anything about bad marks."

"I didn't. In fact you have been excelling in most of your subjects. That, however, is not what this is about." Ventrid put in evenly

"Well, would you like to explain it or are you going to make me guess." Rohnin voice sounded more annoyed then he would have liked.

"Try your attitude Rohnin, which you just gave a a short display of." N-ari said angrily as she rose to her feet. "All your teachers say that your work is brilliant but you show a constant wish to get into trouble, either through fighting or disagreeing with the teacher.'

"If you are talking about Mr Tr-eba then it wasn't me it was Jefar who threw the orange at him" Rohnin said

"I'm not, but thankyou for bringing to my attention. Rohnin this wasn't just some isolated incident this has being going on since you left the Jedi Temple, even before you left. All your teachers were saying that not just one. I just want to know why."N-ari sounded flustered and Ventrid put one hand on her shoulder before turning to face Rohnin.

"We just want to know why Rohnin." He said softly

"You wouldn't understand." Rohnin said in annoyance, "You've never understood anything. I've swapped more schools then I have fingers." Rohnin could feel himself getting angry.

"Understand what?" Ventrid asked.

"It doesn't matter, Okay. I'm going to bed. I won't bother you again." Rohnin flung himself out of the room.Stupid parents will never understand what it is like. he thought angrily. He closed the door to Kendry's room and sorted through his clothes in the dark. Finding his pyjamas he swiftly got dressed, only after he had finally laid down under the covers of the spare bed did he hear Kendry chuckling.

"So, did they chew you out?" Kendry asked.

"Shut up, Kendry!"

10. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Woo hoo! A repost! Is this the first one, Kit?

:D

11. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Yep Imazdi, this is the first one alright! Started back in april or may of last year!

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I am purely amazed (I only started re-reading it last night just before Mouse convinced me to repost it) at how young Rohnin is at the start. Not to mention, Obi and Anglesie!

Oh, the days before Amy *sigh*

Kithera

12. Jedi Gryph Grin

Sep 25, 1999
    *Gryph crosses arms and starts tapping foot*

Tap
    Tap
    Tap
    Tap
    Tap
    Tap
    Tap

13. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    Okay Kit'! A repost means you need to POST! :)

But you're right both Rohnin and Obi seem so young and have that youthful attitude! It's amazing what luuuuuuuuvvv can do! :D

14. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    I'm gettin, I'm gettin!

Okay here it is!

Kithera

Rohnin you're going to miss breaky." came the insistant voice, Rohnin reached up to swat whatever it was away. "Rohnin time to get up." Came the little voice again, Rohnin rolled over with a groan and squinted up at Anglesie, the oranged-haired girl had a toothbrush pokeing out of her mouth.

"Go away, it's not even past seven." he
    mumbled.

"On the contary it's half past eight." N-ari's voice inerupted. "Anglesie have you brushed your hair yet?" she asked. The little girl gave her master an apologetic look.

"Oooops." she whispered.

"Quickly, go and do it and then get your boots on. By that time breakfast should be ready." N-aru answered.

"Are we having panatcakes?" Anglesie asked.

"Please, Master."

"Maybe." N-ari said smiling. "Depends on how fast you get ready."

"Yippee." Anglesie yelled and Rohnin winced at the sound. "Watch me fly." she raced out of the bedroom towards the refresher.

"Don't run with a toothbrush in your mouth!" N-ari yelled. "Come on Rohnin time to get
    up."

"I could sleep for another hour." Rohnin said grumpily.

"Well the ret of us have been up for that
    hour, we let you sleep in."

"Why because I'm a guest?" Rohnin said causically.

"No because you needed it." N-ari said.

"Thanks." Rohnin said in annoyance.

"Look Rohnin about last night..."

"I don't want to talk about it okay, Mother.
    At least let your 'guest' have the privacy of getting dressed alone, or do I need help with that too?"

"Fine, Rohnin. Forget I said anything."

"I will." Rohnin said as the door slammed. He sat down on the side of his bed to pull his shirt on. His parents were annoying him, it was almost like everything he did was a faliure and if anything went wrong then it was his fault. After five minutes there was a timid knock on the door. It opened just far enough for Anglesie to poke her head round.

"Can you help me with my shoes?" she asked meekly. Rohnin sighed.

"Of course." Rohnin said. The little girl tiptoed into the room. Rohnin noticed with a grin that her boots were on the wrong feet.

"I can't tie my laces yet." Anglesie said.

"You've got them on the wrong foot." Rohnin
    said smiling

"Oh." Anglesie said sitting on the edge of
    his bed.

"Here." he bent down and removed both boots and put them back on the right feet.

"See that boot goes on your left foot." Anglesie looked a tad confused and so Rohnin went on. "It's on the same side as your left hand."

"Oh." Angleise said examining her hand.

"This is my left hand."

"Yes."

"But what if I turn it like this. Is it still my left hand?'

"Yes." Anglesie jumped off the bed and
    turned to face him. "Even when your turning around it's still your left hand." Rohnin said prempting Anglesie's question. "You want me to show you how to do your laces?" he asked. The little girl nodded.

"Right, you make two little Yoda ears."
    Anglesie was giggling. "Then you put one Yoda ear around the other and flip it under!
    Now you try."

"You make one little Yoda ear and then another little Yoda ear and then you....mmm....uummm...Got it." Anglesie said excitedly. She looked at Rohnin seriously for a second. "I heard you and Master arguing before. Parent and Master's can be such a pain can't they." Anglesie said. Rohnin smiled at her and then they both looked up to see Ventrid at the door.

"Look Master Ventrid, Rohnin helped me tie my laces." She exclaimed. Ventrid smiled.

"Time for breakfast kids." he said merrily, as Anglesie rushed out

"What are you doing today?" N-ari asked Rohnin as he came in.

"Catching up on sleep." Rohnin said and then grinned at his mother's look. "Just kidding, I was thinking of going swimming."

"Swimming could I go?" Anglesie asked. N-ari
    shook her head.

"No Anglesie, you have classes all today."

"Kendry, you could join Rohnin." Ventrid said.

"Yeah, maybe." Kendry put in.

"You still can't swim, can you?" Rohnin asked. Kendry absolute di

15. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    "Kendry, you're still as wimpy as you always were." Rohnin said as he dived under the water. Kendry was perched on a rock that leant out over the water. The younger boy refused to even go in the water but it didn't stop him wearing his togs.

"I'm waiting for Obi-wan." Kendry yelled back once Rohnin had surfaced. Rohnin grinned as he wiped the water out fo his eyes.

"Oh yeah, you're still not gonna get in even after girly-boy arrives. I don't understand why you get changed into your swimmers anyway, you never use them."

"It's so he can show off his great body to all the girls." Obi-wan said from the bank.
    Kendry stood up and waved at him as Rohnin spun around in the water. "I heard that about me being a 'girly-boy' Rohnin, I'm going to have to get you for that one." Obi-wan said as he gingerly stepped into the water. "Ooo it's cold." he mumbled.

"What was that is little girly-boy afraid of the cold water?" Rohnin teased. "Come out here and get me Obi-wan, I'd like to see you try."

"That's it!" Obi-wan yelled as he splashed into the water. "You die Rohnin!"

"Now, now girls, lets have no fighting." Kendry called from his rock perch. Obi-wan and Rohnin stopped in mid-struggle to stare at him.

"That's a bit rich, comming from you, Mr-I-am-so-scared-of-the-water-I-can't-get-wet!" Obi-wan jeared. The two boys began to swim closer and Kendry backed away his nose in the air.

"I'll have you know that I'm not scared..." he said.

"That's good, because you know what Master Yoda says-"Rohnin interupted.

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to -" Obi-wan continued

"Getting Wet!" Rohnin said as he splashed Kendry with water. The blonde haired boy backed away, tripped over a root and landed in a muddy patch. Obi-wan and Rohnin hooted with laughter as Kendry picked himself up.

"I'll get you both." He yelled in a mock threat.

"How? You won't even get in." Obi-wan said

"Ahh but you have to come out sometime." Kendry added

"Nahhh, you too pathetic Kendry, old boy." Rohnin said grinning, He dived under the water and came up with a handful of pond weed. He swam queitly up behind Obi-wan and then proceeded to rub the entire concotion in his hair.

"What in SITH!" Obi-wan screeched. Kendry cracked up laughing and Rohnin dived under the water to escape Obi-wan's wrath. The moment he surfaced Obi-wan popped up beside him with a handful of mud and pond weed and drapped it over Rohnin's head. Rohnin swore and dived under again grabbing a couple of handfulls of grass he grabbed Obi-wan ankle and pulled him under. The Grass was uncerimoniously stuffed down Obi-wan's 'boardies' and into his hair. Obi-wan started to laugh at him underwater and then shot to the surface to spit out a lungful of water.

"You cheat.' he said to Rohnin as the other boy surfaced. Rohnin grinned mischieveiously

"That's what I said last night." Kendry murmed. "After he tripped me in the hall."

"Wanna go again?" Rohnin asked Obi-wan ignoreing Kendry as he showed Obi-wan a huge handful of mud and slime. The brown haired boy shook his head.

"No way. I'll race you across the pool. To that rock, and then back to Kendry's." Obi-wan said.

"On your marks, get set, GO!" Rohnin yelled as he dived across the pool.

16. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    It's nice to see them acting like boys! :)

Thanks for the post Kit'! What a quick response time! ;)

17. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    That was because I was wondering what in all hells it was doing on the first page and then I remembered that I was supposed to be *um* looks guilty posting!

Kithera

18. Jedi Gryph Grin

Sep 25, 1999
    Yay Kit'!!! Thanks for the additions...they're as enjoyable as the first time! :D :D :D

19. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Rohnin toweled at his hair, the water was still dripping relentlessly from his shorts.

"Come back in the water, you wimp." Obi-wan yelled from the middle of the lake.

"Sorry, I like water, but my skin has gone all pruny and I hate that." Rohnin called.

"I'm getting out too." Kendry said from his perch on the rocks.

"You never even went in." Obi-wan said swimming over.

"It's the principal of the thing." Kendry said haughtily.

"What principal." Obi-wan asked as he dried off. Rohnin was half into the Jedi clothes that Kendry had lent him for his stay. There was a noise from the bushes and Bruck Chun and his friends jaunted out.

"Look what we have here." Bruck sneered.
    "Oafy-wan and girly-boy."

"Shut-up Bruck." Obi-wan warned, Kendry had risen of his rock had was staring at Bruck his hands clasped at his sides.

"Ooo what are you going to do? Tell your master or something?" Bruck asked.

"Oh go plant something Farmer-boy." Rohnin interjected, Bruck rounded on him,

"Like you can talk at least I am a Jedi. Which is something you will never be. You can't even lift anything." Bruck sneered. Rohnin felt anger starting to seep into him.

"What was that you said?" he asked lowly

"Leave it, Rohnin." Kendry warned

"No, I want to know what this little whelp said about me." Rohnin growled. He stepped closer to Bruck. "Like to inform me. Or shall I make you tell."

"You couldn't even punch me in a fit. What happened to your hair? Bantha eat it?" Bruck asked. Rohnin gave a chuckle.

"You could at least be original." he said as he turned away, adding under his breath.
    "Farmer-boy."

The next second Bruck tackled him from behind. Rohnin turned over and Bruck caught him just under the eye, Rohnin felt warm liquid on his face and then he found himself fighting back. He was dimly aware of Bruck's friends joining in with Obi-wan and Kendry not far behind.

Rohnin managed to catch Bruck's nose with one fist, he smiled to himself, Bruck would have to see the healers about that one. Bruck yelled and kicked Rohnin in the shins. Rohnin went to retaliate but found himself kicking air.

"Do you want to explain or shall I?" N-ari said angrily.

"I do not like having my meditations interrupted with the petty insults of small boys." Master Koon added.

"Healers now." The female Jedi was staring angrily at Rohnin, "I thought you had more self control." she whispered angrily as he passed.

An-Paj inspected Rohnin's face, he sighed heartily, "Such a waste of a Bacta-pad. It's your own fault, so I don't see why I should make you feel any better." He handed Rohnin the small square of gel and moved on too Obi-wan.

"What were you boys doing?" Ventrid asked. Bruck and his compatriots were in the other room. The group of Master's had decided they should be kept separate.

"Swimming." Rohnin declared defiantly.

"We know that." Qui-gon said, "What we want to know is why you ended up to be in the healing areas."

"N-ari sent us." Rohnin said quietly again.

"Master N-ari." Ventrid said angrily

"Master N-ari sent us."

"After you had been fighting." Ventrid interjected.

"Yes."

"Why Rohnin?" Qui-gon asked.

"Firstly he insulted Kendry and Obi-wan and then he insulted me." Rohnin answered.

"And you hit him because he insulted you."

"Yes."

"Rohnin, when will you control your anger. As a Jedi..."

"But that is just it isn't it. I'm not a Jedi." Rohnin said hotly, his dark eyes flashing in annoyance.

"While you are in the temple you are expected to behave like a Jedi, follow the code." Ventrid said through his teeth.

"Until when father? Until you ship me off to another school. Make me look like an idiot and object of mirth, a curiosity because my parents are Jedi and their son does not even have a midi-cholrine count to call his own? then I come back for two weeks every three years, to be insulted and snubbed by the padawans and knights because I am not like them, yet another curiously? Wait until I get into a fight and then sen

20. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I've only just had time to reply here.

Poor Rohnin, to be such an oddity in his own family.

I'm thrilled to see this reposted and look forward to seeing more Kit! :) :)

21. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    uppers :p

22. Jedi Gryph Grin

Sep 25, 1999
    Are you allowed to "up" your own thread??

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

23. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    UP UP UP! (a slight varient on oi, oi, oi)

I think I am allowed to Gryph! :p

Kithera

24. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Poor Rohnin! But at least I know that his life will soon get better! Keep posting, Kit!

25. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

MORE KIT!!!!! :) :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.