main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fitting In (A repost of the Rohnin Darkhil trilogy)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kit' , May 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Great posts, Kit! I'm tempted to go find the original thread to see what happens... :D

2. Jedi Gryph Grin

Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 1999
    *laffs with Kit'* I was hoping you'd catch that! :D :D

No, no Imzadi...that's cheating!!

3. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Sorry, I just have to say how much I loved this bit from a few posts back:

"I heard that about me being a 'girly-boy' Rohnin, I'm going to have to get you for that one."

:) :) :)

4. Jedi Gryph Grin

Sep 25, 1999
    C'mon Kit', I know you're back!! :D :D

5. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Sorry that it has taken so long for another post!

Rohnin felt the wind whip through his hair as he exited the turbo-lift, and wished heartily for a jumper. Despite the fact that it was mid-day the wind that howled constantly across the temple roof blew any resulting heat away.

The teenage boy sat just under the eaves with one arm wrapped around his legs and the other wrapped around a metal support. This had been his favourite place in the world even before he knew he was different from the other iniates he had liked to come up to the roof. Once when he was six and in a silly mood he had tried to think of reasons why he was so unlike everyone else. He had thought maybe the wind that had always blown up here had blown his midi-chlorines away. He has sat up here all day and half the night thinking that maybe if he sat there long enough they would be blown back to him. He had sat until the masters had gotten it out of Kendry as to where he was. He had nearly died of phuemonia in the month that followed. And here, two days into his stay he was back.

Rohnin didn't fool himself about his fate changing anymore. Like he used to, when he had fooled himself that perhaps they had screwed up the test. That was what he had believed until An-Paj had shown him how they tested. Or maybe he wasn't N-ari and Ventrid's child and there had been terrible mistake. That had been disproved too. Suddenly everything he had had clung to had disappeared. His whole life had seemed so simple when he was little, he would become a padawan, then a knight and be the most powerful knight the galaxy had ever known. People would love him and talk about him everywhere. He had been so stupid. How could he have even have thought such a thing.

"I know I did." Qui-gon's voice managed to carry even across the wind.

"And it happened didn't it." Rohnin spat bitterly, "You are one of the most powerful knights the temple has every known. You weren't some stupid kid with no midi-chlorine count."

"But I could have been." Qui-gon said

"But you weren't!" Rohnin snapped. "I should go now, as per usual I have made my father angry, my mother upset with my behavior and the entire temple disappointed that they even allowed N-ari and Ventrid to keep seeing their child who would never be a Jedi."

"Quite the opposite in fact." said Qui-gon.

Rohnin glanced up, and Qui-gon could see where the wind had dried tear tracks down his face, hope lit the boy's face for a moment.

"You are going away, yes." Qui-gon ventured and cringed inwardly as the boy's face fell. "But not back to school. In fact you are coming on a mission with Obi-wan and myself." Qui-gon watched Rohnin's face changed as he thought.

"What good would I be. I can't even handle a lightsabre." he said quietly

"But you could learn." Qui-gon said strongly, "Even non-force-users can learn to handle a lightsabre."

"I can't do anything. Face it I'm useless." Rohnin stood up and made his way across the roof, one hand still gripping the rail so he didn't fall.

"You have two choices Rohnin," Qui-gon called after him. "You could go back to school, or you could come with us and forefill you dream." There was silence and then the click of a door as Qui-gon closed it.

"What dream." Rohnin yelled at wind. "Dreams don't come to anything, you know."

He turned back towards the door, something brown had been tied to the railing. It was his shirt and cloak, Kendry's shirt and cloak, he corrected himself.

"Even the Jedi clothes I wear aren't mine." he murmured.

They could be. Rohnin's mind whispered. Rohnin took two steps towards the door, one hand grasped Kendry's borrowed clothes. One of the glass roof tiles was loose and as Rohnin stepped on it, it moved. The next second he was on his stomach and sliding down the roof, his boots scrabbling hopelessly on the tiles. His hand caught the edge of a skylight and he pulled himself up into the cranny. His hand was cut and bleeding and his shoulders ached. He managed somehow to get to the door, his unhurt hand clu

6. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Rohnin woke to the sound of chattering, he slightly opened one eye. Anglesie was telling a very patient, but bored looking Qui-gon, about a certain type of butterfly in the stepping stone room.

"You're awake." Something moved to block the light and Rohnin opened both eyes to squint up at his mother.

"Yes." he answered slowly, he realized that the room had gone quiet and that Qui-gon and Anglesie had disappeared.

"Why Rohnin? Why can't you just keep your anger inside you?" N-ari asked, Rohnin didn't answer. The Jedi Healer sat down across from her son and put her face in her hands. "I?m glad you have decided to go with Master Jinn and Obi-wan I think it will be good. Your father and I have to go away anyway." She smiled sadly.

"Figures." Rohnin muttered

"What was that?" N-ari said darkly, "You think we take delight in tormenting you, Rohnin? I wish I could stay for your holidays, or at least be the person to take you on your first mission."

"My only mission." Rohnin interrupted. N-ari ignored him.

"I doubt, however that you would like a conference on the healing properties of a new plant. Or to be the delegate between two trading companies."

"No, I'll probably end up with handing lollies to young children and dispelling the myth that you actually eat them for breakfast." Rohnin said angrily, N-ari gave him a hard look.

"You are not making this any easier, Rohnin." N-ari said in annoyance. "I wish it was some other way."

"So do I!" Rohnin said vehemently.

"But it is not, and so we will have to make the best out of a bad situation." Qui-gon said bringing in a tray with tea. Anglesie followed two steps behind with a tray full of biscuits, obviously eating the contents at the same time.

"So I should go home and pack." Rohnin said at last.

"I'm afraid that I've already packed your things for you. We thought it would be best if you settled in with Qui-gon and Obi-wan straight away." Rohnin felt the first stirrings of anger.

"Why don't you just come out and say it? That you don't want me anymore, so you're just going to shift me onto Master Jinn who will wait until I get into trouble again before he ships me back to school." Rohnin stood up abruptly and strode to the 'fresher. Slamming the door he sat down on the cool floor.

"Rohnin?" his mother's questing voice came after him but he ignored it.

"Wait until he calms down, I'll make sure he will be there in the morning." Qui-gon interrupted. He pushed N-ari gently out the door. Anglesie trailed after her, snatching a handful of biscuits as she went. Qui-gon smiled as she tried to hide them in her pockets.

"You won't tell will you?" she asked innocently. Qui-gon shook his head and smiled. As the door closed Master Jinn sensed Rohnin standing behind him.

"What favors did my parents do you to get you to look after me?" he asked.

"Rohnin, it's not like that." Qui-gon said but the boy had disappeared into Obi-wan's room. The front door slid open with a click and Obi-wan stood in the light, the boy looked tired. His black eye had faded to a green colour that made his blue eyes look slightly off.

"Is Rohnin here?" he asked

"Yes, and a very good evening to you too, padawan." Qui-gon replied. The boy looked sheepish for a second.

"Good evening Master. I just wanted to know where Rohnin was because..." he trailed away.

"Because?" Master Jinn asked. There came the sound of muttered curses and something heavy hitting the ground.

"It doesn't matter, I think I just figured it out." Obi-wan strode past him and into his room. Qui-gon sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Fat lot of good you did." Obi-wan said after he had closed the door. Rohnin looked up from the floor, his suitcase open beside him.

"Oh don't you start." he murmured.

"Why not?" Obi-wan asked "I think I have as good as right as any. You started that fight today and yet when we were all scrubbing the cafeteria floors you were nowhere to be found. Blubbing on the roof again."

"I was not." Rohnin retorted angrily, "By

7. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Cool! I wasn't expecting him to go on a mission with them! This is such an original and great idea Kit'!

Please post more soon! :D

8. Jedi Gryph Grin

Sep 25, 1999
    Yay!! I finally got my STUPID, STUPID computer working again!!

Great posts Kit'!!!! :)

9. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    yeah! Kit's reposting it!!

power to the Aussies!!! :D

I'm not weird, I'm American...

hmm.. I should change that to my quote...

10. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Such an awesome handling of a non-Jedi child to Jedi parents.

Keep it coming Kit! I'm thoroughly enjoying ti all over again! :D :D

11. HaiGan

HaiGan Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2000
    Hi Kit', I missed this the first time around so thanks for reposting! Good concept, exploring just how out-of-place Rohnin must feel; and also interesting when it's the non-Jedi who is out of place, rather than other fics I've seen where it was the Force-sensitive character who stood out among 'normal' people. :)

12. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
  13. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    AHH!!!!!!! why has there been no post in 3 days?!

14. Jedi Gryph Grin

Sep 25, 1999
    I know she's around...I talked to her last night! :D I think she may be lurking. :D :D :D

15. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    either that or just avoiding it...

16. HaiGan

Nov 7, 2000
    Possibly (*gasp!*) studying??

17. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    HaiGan is sorta the closest...I am trying to study and my brithday was last saturday so I was kinda preparing for that...sorry guys.

Kithera

"Well have fun, don't let Obi get to you!" Kendry whispered as he shook Rohnin's hand.

The blonde-haired boy still bore the bruises from yesterday's fight. Despite vast amounts of bacta, Kendry's lip was still a bit puffy and there was a nice bruise just over his left eye. Rohnin had a sudden flashback to when he was very small and An-Paj had been telling Ventrid that Kendry would always be a slow healer. Rohnin smiled at the memory.

"What's the smile for? I still owe you one from yesterday. 'specially after you didn't show up for scrubbing." Kendry continued.

"Oh yeah? Well, I think the amount of washing-up Qui-gon had for me last night was harder then any scrubbing I have ever done. I swear, that that is one Jedi who never does any washing up." Rohnin said.

"No, I do it." Obi-wan put in sourly. All three boys turned to look at Qui-gon who was currently being harrassed by N-ari.

"Make sure you look after him properly, Qui-gon. I don't want him to get into anymore trouble.' N-ari was saying. Rohnin turned back to the group.

"Make sure he brushes his teeth five times a day and don't give him any sweets." Kendry said imatating N-ari. Rohnin made a face and all three boys started laughing. Yesterday's fight and Obi-wan and Rohnin's arguement seemed to have been forgotten for the time being. Rohnin knew it would surface sooner of later, but for the time being he wanted it to be later.

"Come on N-ari." Ventrid was saying as he nudged his wife's arm. "I'm sure Qui-gon can handle Rohnin."

N-ari and Ventrid came across the landing pad. The boys parted out of the way and Ventrid moved forward grasping Rohnin's hand he said quietly.

"Take care, be good."

"I will, don't worry." Rohnin replied. N-ari shook her head with a smile.

"Oh Rohnin, but that is what parents are for." She pulled her son into an awkward embrace and Rohnin was sure that he heard Obi-wan chuckle. It didn't matter at the moment, he had plenty of time to get Obi-wan back. "Now look after yourself, don't be a burden to master Jinn, always be respectful, remember to say please and thankyou and..." N-ari said worriedly. Anglesie, who had been hopping from one foot to the other, looked up at her master and sighed.

"Master, I think that Rohnin can look after himself, he is a big boy." Anglesie said. "Did you put your papers in your backpack, Master?" N-ari looked confused for a second and swiftly walked away to check for the much needed papers.

"Thanks kiddo." Rohnin said squatting down.

"Like I said, parents can be such a pain." Anglesie said.

"Here they are. Come on Anglesie time to go." N-ari called.

"You too Kendry." Ventrid said.

"Hey good luck. Don't do anything I wouldn't" Kendry called as he sprinted across the landing pad towards Ventrid. The blonde haird boy suddenly spun around and ran backwards calling. "Oh and don't forget to torture Obi for me!"

Rohnin waved and then gave Obi-wan a strange look.

"Torture?" he asked. Obi-wan shrugged.

"Seems to happen to me a lot."

"Can't on this mission, unless one of the little kids poke a lollipop stick in your eye or ask you to give them piggy-back rides." Rohnin said laughing.

"Now that is torture." Qui-gon put in from behind them. Anglesie tugged impatiently on Rohnin's arm.

"You gonna walk me across or not?" She asked haughtily. Rohnin smiled.

"It's 'going to', and yes I will."

The two walked across the landing pad towards N-ari, Anglesie tugging on Rohnin's hand as she skipped.

"Rohnin?" she asked suddenly, "If we have Two's day why don't we have a three's day?" Rohnin laughed and swung her up.

"You are so cute." he murmured.

"Am not."

"Are too! Anyway, it's Tuesday you say it like Choo-s/z-day." Rohnin said putting her down again.

"Hurry up Anglesie." N-ari called. Anglesie let go of Rohnin's hand and ran the rest of the way. N-ari and her pada

18. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    "So how do I look?" Rohnin asked taking a step out from the fitting rooms. The Jedi tunic he was wearing felt comfortable and more importantly it was his own.

"Very nice," Qui-gon said. The table in the middle of clothing room was piled high with a spare pare of boots, pajamas, two belts, socks everything Rohnin would need.

"I don't think he needs any alterations in his clothing." the tailor piped up, "Unlike certain people I remember." she added looking at Obi-wan.

"What's the matter with girly-boy?" Rohnin asked grinning.

"Well, his arms are too short for most tunic tops." The talior grinned at Rohnin obviously enjoying Obi-wan's discomfort.

"Is that everything?" Qui-gon asked trying to take the spot-light off his padawan. The tailor ran a quick eye over the data pad she was carrying and nodded. Rohnin grinned as they excited the room and made their way up the stairs.

"I never thought that I would have jedi clothes of my own." he said. Obi-wan laughed and Rohnin's grin turned into a scowl.

"What is funny about that?" he asked menacingly.

"Nothing." Obi-wan said still smiling. "I just never thought that Jedi clothes were so special."

"Well, they are to me." Rohnin hissed and then bunched a fist. Rohnin winced as pain shot through his hand and up his arms. He had cut his hands on the roof the day before and Qui-gon had onyl put a non-bacta bandage on Rohnin's hand. His hand throbbed every time he moved his fingers and it had slowly been getting worse.

"Are you alright, Rohnin?" Qui-gon asked.

"Yes, no. The cuts on my hands are hurting again." Rohnin answered. Qui-gon sighed as he unwrapped the bandage to have a look. The cuts were red and inflamed and the banadge was sticking to the larger ones.

"I'm sorry, Rohnin. I meant to make you go and see the healers about that. I'm afraid it must have slipped my mind with everything else."

"That's okay." Rohnin answered, "I suppose you couldn't really help it what with Mum and Dad and Obi-wan being a jerk and...."

"Hey!" Obi-wan said. "If I remember..."

"And if I remember it was both of you. Now, we will go along to the healers and then you to can go have lunch in the cafeteria." Qui-gon said evenly as they entered a near-by turbo-lift. The two boys shot venemous looks at each other and then Obi-wan turned plantive eyes on Qui-gon.

"Do I have to go to the healers' master?" he asked. Qui-gon supressed a grin,

"That puppy-eyes thing might work on Cali but they don't on me. You shall accompany Rohnin and I to the healers and then to the cafeteria." Qui-gon said.

"But...." Obi-wan whined.

"No more buts, Obi-wan that is my final word. Just because Rohnin is staying with us does not give you leave to question my judgement all of a sudden." Qui-gon said sternly, Obi-wan looked down at his feet.

"I'm sorry Master." he whispered.

The little light on the side panel of the turbo lift pinged illuminating 'HEALERS LAB'. The three walked down the corridor with Obi-wan noticably lagging behind. An-Paj greeted them as Qui-gon lead Rohnin and Obi-wan into one of the rooms.

"Good afternoon Qui-gon, what has Kenobi done this time?" An-Paj asked smiling. Obi-wan glared at the healer and Qui-gon gave his padawan a hard stare before returning the healer's grin.

"Actually, it's Rohnin who is injured." Qui-gon explained.

"Fighting?" An-Paj asked.

"No." Rohnin said annoyed and then lightened his mood to one of innocence, "when have you ever known me to fight?" he asked.

"Lets see there was one time when we considered having a Rohnin wing as well as a Kenobi one." An-Paj said as he inspected Rohnin's hand. "What have you been doing?" he asked.

"I fell off a roof." Rohnin replied and winced as An-Paj probed one of the cuts. Rohnin glanced up just in time to see Obi-wan's grin.

"What's so...ouch, jeez An-Paj you could be a bit gentler, funny?" Rohnin asked with clenched teeth. Obi-wan grinned harder.

"It's just nice to see someone else being tortured...I meant healed under An-Paj's excellant

19. Jedi Gryph Grin

Sep 25, 1999
    "You know." Obi-wan whispered to Rohnin as they said goodbye to Qui-gon and made their way to the cafeteria. "There are times when I could really hate that healer."

Fabulous line Kit'!! Had me grinning like a loon, I'd completely forgotten it. :D :D :D

20. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I agree Gryph!

And "Boys." "And now I I've got two."-- I love that line. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

21. HaiGan

Nov 7, 2000
    I like it! An-Paj's first response when Qui, Obi and Rohnin walk into the infirmary is 'what has Kenobi done this time?', hee! :D

22. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Oh, dear, that does bring back memories! Ane drinking out of the toilet! (USJS Plays Truth or Dare). And yes, this is Pick on Obi-Wan Day. Just like every day! Right, Rohnin? Right, Jane!

23. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    He! I re-read this post before I reposted it and I had to laugh...arghh the days of good old UsJs!

Hope you enjoy!

Kithera

"Ooo Ooo who is your friend?" Meri asked as Obi-wan sat down with his tray.

"He looks like a padawan except he has no braid.He could be a knight." Ieron added.

"If he is either I can't remeber seeing him, but I'm glad I did. He is HOT!" Sifa said, Obi-wan sighed heavily,

"Loosing your harem already?" Cali asked with a grin, Obi-wan pluncked his spoon into his mashed potatoe and aimed at Cali's head.

"He's not even a Jedi." Obi-wan said turning the spoon around and popping it into his own mouth.

"Another exchange student?" Cali asked,

"Because you know Obi-wan there will come a time..." Cali paused as Obi-wan lined up another spoon of mush, "I was only joking." she added.

"Don't mention times, I'm already sick of Rohnin Darkill and it's only been one day."

"Rohnin whaaaat?" Ieron asked. "Like the ledgendary Rohnin darkill."

"Who?" Cali asked.

"Oh you know the Jedi who is not a Jedi."

"Come again?"

"He was born from Jedi parentage, and yet has no-midichlorian count. When he was little he was the terror of the nusery."Ieron giggled at some rememberance.

"Rohnin Darkill." Obi-wan said again, "And he is not hot and he is a totally rat-faced, two-sided blood sucking..."

"And he's comming this way."Cali said queitly.

"oh hi." Obi-wan squeaked. "Rohnin this is Ieron, Meri, Bant, Sifa and Cali." he introduced, Rohnin bowed without losing his tray and then stuck his hand out towards Cali,

"This is the delightful Cali I have been hearing about. May I ask where is Jane?" Rohnin said polietly.

"Ane played a practical joke on everyone and jane got ropped in. Master Perrian and Master Yuki found out and now they have to scrub." Cali said simply, Rohnin raised his eyebrows in bemusement.

"May I sit down?" he asked.

"no." Obi-wan said under his breath and Sifa elbowed him in the ribs.

"Of course." Sifa said polietly patting the bench besides her. Rohnin smiled and sat down, selecting a savoury biscuit off his plate he pulled a little container from his belt and opened it.

"What in Sith is that?" Obi-wan asked backing back a little. Rohnin smiled.

"Vegimite. Want some?" he asked offering the can, Obi-wan shook his head.

'It smells like it was scrapped of a Alderanian road after the bitumened it!" he said. Rohnin shrugged,

"It is kind of an aquired taste." he said, Sifa looked at him eagerly,

"Can I have some?" she asked.

"Sure," Rohnin said. Pulling off a piece of biscuit he spread a thin layer of Vegimite on the bread and offered it to her. Sifa took it popped it gracefully in her mouth. She chewed for a few seconds before making a face.

"It is an aquired taste." Rohnin said agreed. Sifa shook her head,

"Oh no," she said faintly, "It's alright I'm just no used to it that's all." Rohnin gave a chuckle and continued spreading the black spread on his lunch. He broke one half of the biscuit off and placed it on the other half to form a sandwich, realising the rest of the table was watching him intently he squeezed the two halfs together. Little black worms reared their heads through the holes in the biscuits and Sifa giggled. Rohnin proceded to eath the entire thing even offering Obi-wan the remaining biscuit. The brown-haired boy shook his head.

"I think I would rather starve." he said.

"Maybe one day then," Rohnin started on the rest of his lunch, "They never feed us like this at boarding school." he said to himself.

"Like what?" Ieron asked, "Because if you call this food..." she trailed away. Rohnin smiled and finished his mouthful.

"The carrots are so tough you can make missiles out of them and the rest of the food is just carboard in twenty assorted colours." Rohnin grinned again, "And on occasion they even serve us somehtign that resembles Master Yoda's gruel."

"Then Jane would like that school." Meri said grinning.

"What school?" jane asked.

"My school. Rohni

24. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Obi-wan skidded around the door frame. Master Jinn was sitting under the window his face relaxed in meditation.

"Padawan, will you explain why you are late?" Qui-gon asked.

"I....Rohnin has left the temple buildings." Obi-wan said the words comming out in a confused rush. Qui-gon's eyes snapped open.

"He has done what?" Qui-gon asked slowly, not quite believing what he was hearing.

"He left the Temple buildings. We had an arguement he was making me look like a fool infront of my friends...I asked what he was doing. He said that he was only being friendly but that he felt that i felt he was interferring with his life." Obi-wan explained.

"And did you?" Qui-gon asked. Obi-wan found himself staring at the pattern in the carpet.

"I guess a little." Obi-wan said softly. Qui-gon sighed, stood and crossed the room to his aprentice. Fearing a reprimand Obi-wan went down on one knee and hung his head. "I'm sorry master." Obi-wan said softly.

"Did you tell Rohnin that?" Qui-gon asked and then sighed, "Get up Obi-wan I'm not going to yell at you. Not yet anyway." Qui-gon added.
    "Do you know where Rohnin might have gone?" Qui-gon asked giving his padawan, a comforting pat.

"He did say he something about home." Obi-wan offered hopefully.

"Rohnin's school has finished for the holidays. Do you know if Rohnin had any friends?" Qui-gon asked, Obi-wan shook his head. Qui-gon paused and paced the room,

"We have to catch a frieghter to Jenten at two O'Clock Obi-wan." Qui-gon reminded him. "I suggest you pack a bag for yourself and put Rohnin's clothes together. I should be back by them ."

"Master?" Obi-wan asked as he moved across to his room.

'I'm going to find Rohnin." Qui-gon said.

Rohnin tapped impatiently on the comm-box. He had just enough money to phone Shiree and maybe get a transitor over to her house. A moment went by and then Shiree's mother's face apeared on the screen.

"Good afternoon, Mrs Grenham." Rohnin said using his best manners. The women on the end of the phone returned his greeting with a tight smile, Mrs Grenham wasn't known for her politeness and her sharp tongue was something Shiree had inheritated.

"What do you want?" she snapped,

"Could I please speak with Shiree if she's about?" Rohnin said still being polite, it was a policy he had learned when he had met Shiree and her parents, the more polite you were the less uptight they became.

"Yes, I'll get her for you." Mrs Grenham snapped again. Rohnin saw her walk away and then a call of "Shiree it's that stupid Jedi boy on the link." Rohnin grinned, 'Stupid Jedi boy' was one of her better insults. Shiree was right when she said that her parents liked Rohnin. When they had first met Mrs Grenham had spent a whole minute insulting Rohnin before she had even asked his name. Mr Grenham had only remarked that Rohnin reminded him of a mutilated Tatooine spider. To which Shiree had replied that her father was the spawn of a fat chotan frog who had mated with a calamarian weasel. Her father had only given one of his little wheezy laughs. Rohnin had been shocked until Shiree had explained later that they were always like that and that had to have been the best family outing she had experianced in a while.

"Hey monkey-boy." Shiree greeted him."Whatcha doing? Been kicked out of the temple yet?"
    Shiree took one look at Rohnin's face and gave a melodramatic sigh. The sigh was so large that Rohnin had a good enough look inside Shiree's mouth to see she had got yet another tongue ring. Shiree's face was a mass of piercings including two in each eyebrow, one in her lower lip which had a chain which ran into the scores of studs in her ears. Three in her nose and the new one in her tongue made the count up to four all together in her mouth. Shiree ran one hand through her brightly dyed purple hair. Rohnin had liked Shiree the moment he saw her, he had even asked her if she would ever go out to dinner with him to which she replied that she wouldn't as long as she could still feed herself. That had started

25. Jedi Gryph Grin

Sep 25, 1999
    'bout time Kit'!!!

I'm loving this story all over again! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.