Before " FITTING IN" *COMPLETED, FINISHED,THE END! DOES OBI-WAN FIND A PLACE AND A MASTER THAT HE "FITS"?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ewen, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    Nah... Maybe some butt-kicking 8-}
  2. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    One thing Ja?Reen did not plan on was Sierra Kenobi recognizing Obi-Wan through the spaceport Window as she did.

Whether it was fate or an act of the force that directed her, Sierra Kenobi ventured a glance to the transport already loaded and engaging engines for take off. She could feel her brother there somewhere but where? Her question was answered by the glance to the little window of the space transport. A gingered headed little boy bobbed his head in the little rouind porthole.

?Master Look!!!!!?

Sierra grabbed her master?s arm to get his attention and pointed toward the window.
    The normally proper and reserved padawan literally jumped up and down as she held her master?s arm to get him to look at the boy seated on the transport.

?Look, there is Obi-Wan in the back. I see him. That?s him!!?

Windu squinted his eyes and did see a copper-colored headed boy through the spaceport window, but his eyes could not make out with any certainty that it was Obi-Wan Kenobi.

?Look Selena that could be Obi, then again it might not be. I don?t think the spaceport officials will take kindly to us interrupting a flight schedule to make sure. We have to have some other proof that the swatch of strawberry blonde hair I see.?

?OHHHHHHH???pleeeeeease, Master, I know that is Obi-Wan. thrust me, trust the feeling I have through the force. We have to stop them before the transport takes off.?

Master Windu , noted for his strictness to the code and anything Jedi, could be turned to bone-jiggling jelly by his padawan who was as much his daughter as a padawan to him over the last eight years. He wouldn?t have let anyone know two little words, ? Oh please? swayed him so easily. However, they had and he would; check out who the boy with the red hair was.

Right before Mace boarded the ship, his comm link alerted him to a call from Master Jinn. Mace told his friend of his plans and at first Qui-Gon was as hesitant as Master Windu had been about interrupting a flight. However, his fear for Obi overran the concern for the disruption of the flight. He agreed it would be the only way to make sure it was or wasn?t Obi-Wan and to stop the knight if necessary.

Mace, a council member didn?t have to be told how to handle this if the port officials were not convinced by his story of a kidnapping at the temple Mace Windu would not be past using a mind suggestion or two to get on board the ship which was within five minutes of taxing and lifting into space.

It was Obi-Wan?s turn to have a feeling through the force. Something akin to a bond but not yet a bond, not like the one he felt growing within his mind with Master Jinn. No ,he knew well who touched his mind so intimately was not his destined-to-be master.

It was his sister, Sierra, and she was close, *really* close Obi-Wan realized after he took the time to listen to the force?s edicts to him. His fear and then pain from being knocked around by his master, former master kept him closed off from the force, only temporarily though. Now he let it flow through him and mentally reached out to make contact with his sister.

Riley made no attempt at an escape or to even draw his weapon. Mace Windu was up right beside him before he had time to react to the vibes he received from the force. By the time he realized another force sensitive was close, Mace nudged at the elbow of the kidnapper. With just the touch of a sadistic smile on his face, Mace gauged Riley?s shocked reaction when he looked up into the face of the Jedi council master.

?Well I see you have found me. Quick action on your part. Alone or did Master Jinn have his devious little mind in all of this??

?Makes no difference Ja?Reen. The only thing you can do now is to quietly, without making a scene, get up and follow me. Obi after I have him off the ship, you and Sierra may follow. But stay with your sister. I am not sure I trust this one.?

Mace nudged Riley again just at his elbow. It was to draw his attention because Mace Windu wanted him off the ship
  3. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    ?Oh is that a promise? If it is, I am more than willing to fulfill it.?

Thank you ewen! That totally makes up for the bad day I've been having. Imagine six hours of serving popcorn and cleaning theaters followed by making up every single summer school math assignment I missed.
  4. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    **groans** Summer assignments. I haven't even started mine yet!

Mace handled that well. Ewen, I definetely wasn't expecting you to let them rescue Obi quite that easily. Why do I have this strange feeling that this battle isn't over yet?
  5. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    I think I would happily take homework over 9hrs a day of brain draining work. But then again you did say math... [face_yuck]
  6. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
  7. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    Please forgive the wait.

I had intended to post tonight but when I got home at four I had not electric due to a storm. It is going on ten at night and I just go it back on.

I am editing but it won't be up unil tomorrow. Sorry!!

PEACE ewen
  8. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    Qui-Gon, no sooner voiced a threat of his own to Obi-Wan?s kidnapper than Ja? Reen reacted to being captured. He elbowed Mace in the ribs. When Master Windu bent over to catch his breath, Ja? Reen fought his way out of the Jedi master?s grip. Sierra stepped forward a little to see about her master. When she did, Knight Ja?Reen jerked her toward him to make himself a human shield out of Obi-Wans lolder sister. Obi was still out of his reach and Qui-Gon stood his ground, his saber now glowing and ready.

?Tsk, Tsk, Master Jinn. You wouldn?t want to be the cause of your new little apprentice watching his sister die now would you? Just step back.?

Jinn grabbed Mace by the arm just below the elbow and pulled him with him. Mace fought him at first. He wanted to do something to help his apprentice.

?Hold on my old friend. Jumping in there would only cause even more trouble. Let?s just do what Riley wants, O.K.? Knight Riley what is it you *DO* want??

Ja?Reen kept his gaze fixed on the two Jedi masters as he stepped backward, dragging Sierra with him. He paid little or no attention to the little apprentice just to his left but out of eyesight while watching the masters. Obi-Wan could see Riley Ja?Reen inching his way further and further away, his escape imminent. That would not have been so bad had he escaped. However, he had Obi?s sister, who fought against it, but would remain an unwilling hostage for ever how long Obi?s former master wanted to keep her..

Lots of thoughts ran through Obi-Wan?s mind, but the most important one was his sister?s welfare. He remembered the lessons taught through the reading and knowledge of the samurai warriors? creed. Sometimes they were caught without weapons, although they had numerous sized ones, even down to the smaller one which they carried to bed them.

Tiajutsu or as some called it later Ju justsu was a term used for grappling with ones opponent when a samurai for some reason became unarmed. In that moment Obi-Wan knew what he must do.

He quickly discarded his robe and flew in the air toward his sister's captor, Ja?Reen. His left was leg bent behind him and the right one extended out in front of him as his weapon. Luckily Sierra?s reflexes were quicker than Ja?Reen?s. She saw the human projectile coming straight for them and she got out of Obi?s path with just a quick sidestep while the knight still kept his grip on her. However she did not remain a hostage long when Obi-Wan successfully landed his blow.

With the flying leap, the Jedi apprentice?s foot landed squarely and full force in the middle of Ja?Reen?s chest. He automatically let go of Sierra who ran toward her master while she activated her saber.

Qui-Gon watched in amazement as Obi-Wan landed on both feet only to do a complete turn around and with each turn he picked up one foot then the other and used them as weapons. The Jedi boots became weapons themselves as Obi-Wan kicked at the man?s face while in mid-air. The once confident, sure Jedi knight was now on the ground on his knees and Qui-Gon supposed the way his head was reeling around, he was out of it, didn?t even know what hit him.

Knight Riley Ja'Reen didn?t know that the very thing he criticized the child for, his knowledge of the samurai warrior techniques had taken him down. Yes Jinn?s little Jedi-turned-samurai warrior, Obi-Wan Kenobi was the one who saved them all with his antiquated Samauari moves.

Sierra and Mace took care of Ja?Reen. Mace used a force hold on the knight before he had time to counteract it with anything else.

Obi-Wan looked up at his Qui-Gon with the most sheepish grin on his face that Qui-Gon matched with his own.

Had everyone not been around, Obi-Wan would have liked to have run to his future master and jump right in his arms, but after all,

I am a Jedi apprentice, I can?t be seen cuddled in my master?s arms. Well my almost master.

The new little apprentice turned three shades of red when he was answered by his future master thorugh their ever-growing training bond.

I fe
  9. Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Master

star 4
    Once Ja'Reen is banished forever from Coruscant, can I take that sledgehammer to him? Please? Anyone who wants a turn can join in as well! [face_devil]

Lovely story, from beginning to end. I'm glad I found this and had fun reading it. I also look forward to more of your wonderful stories.

--later--
  10. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    DL6669, why not just borrow my tank? [face_devil]?

Yeah! Happy ending! Great story ewen! Loved the end of the post. How did Yoda hear them? That was really funny!
  11. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi Knight "How did Yoda hear them?

I forgot to put that in. I went back and did it. The master knew how to have the comm work both ways. Yoda just happen to get the feeling he was being talked about,twitching ears and turned the comm on in time to hear the two masters.

PEACe ewen
  12. Kelly Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Another triumph ewen!!!!!

Qui-Gon and Mace were funny, as a parent myself I know exactly how they feel!

Hope we hear much more from you!
  13. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    I spent the evening with a group of young mothers. They sounded ver much like Mace and Qui-gon. Loved the bit about Qui=Gon already wrapped around Obi's little finger.
  14. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.