Fitting in

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kit', Apr 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mouse2 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yeah! I agree with Eryce!

SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

Although I do remember you saying that this was a TRILOGY! Please post something! Rohnin was so COOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Mouse was so COOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!! Obi in a coma? I don't want to sic dancing hampsters on you again! Don't make me do it!!! ;)
  2. Jane Jinn Jedi Knight

star 5
    Now that's something Qui-Gon doesn't experience every day, someone screaming at him to get out. Good experience for the revered, respected Jedi Master! Poor Amy! She has only a tiny bit of hope, because Rohnin's body was not found in the ashes. All she has is that necklace. But WE have hope, because we know there is a sequel coming VERY SOON! Right, Kit'?

*Kit' pushes the 'post reply' button after a horrendously long introduction to the next story.* "Oh, yes, very soon."
  3. Rinin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    HEy! Cool! I've been reeading this recently but I haven't replied at all. Being the biggest lurker in history that I am. So I just wanted to say thanks.

Let's all vote together people!!!

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
  4. Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, luckily, I've already read the beginning of your new sequel thread so I'm not going to freak out too bad. :)
  5. light_sabe_r Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree! So many issues unresolved.

I feel sorry for Rohnin's parents when they find out what happened....

Guess I'm going to have to read the sequel...
  6. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Gryph is not freaking out because he read the first post on the new thread. He should be, no-where in that did I mention whether Rohnin lives or dies. For all you guys know he could be dead and the next two storiess could purely revolve around Amy....and Obi-wan. Now there is a love match...

Thanks for the responses guys. An especially big thanks to Gryph and Mouse (for being IN the story!) To Jane Jinn for reminding me about plot holes and for boosting my ego! To Light_sab_r, Jedi_Master_gimpy, Healer Leona, Kelly, Rani, T'lor, RogueJai, KSkywalker....(Geez I hope I have got them all. If I have forgotten you don't take it personally okay?) for there unchanging appreciation for a story which would have otherwised ended up in a garbage bin somewhere.

And to my lurkers.

For all of you...a very special and spectacular...

CCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Kithera
  7. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Sorry double post.
  8. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Make that a triple. But the new site address is:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=582758&start=582758#582758

And the title is "Standing out. (Sequel to Fitting In)"
  9. Rani Veko Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well done, Kit'...very nicely done. :)

- Rani
  10. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Just finished this. Holy smokes Kit, I can't believe you did that to poor Rohnin. That was great!!!

Now I'll dash on over to the sequel. See ya there!
  11. jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master

star 4
    Accckkk Kit!! I can't believe you ended it like that!! I am DEFINITELY going to have to go check out the sequel!! They HAVE to find Rohnin!!
  12. Rinin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I justed wanted to up this so everyone can see it.

~R~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.