Fitting in

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kit', Apr 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HealerLeona Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, dude, cool post!
    That was soooo funny.
  2. R U Sidious Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great post. I would have liked to have seen the interview with Neeson. My 19 year old nephew calls even me dude when we instant message.
  3. L's angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Once again Great post Kis, hope your feeling better. Maybe you got the sydney flu that kill's people???

"never have i seen an angel fly so low"
  4. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
  5. Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Master

star 4
    Great writing Kit'. I'm loving every bit of it.
  6. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Hey, Sorry about not posting in soo long but I've been sick and stuff. So yeah, sorry. Here is an absolutely huge post though.

Kithera

"Do people have a thing about packing bags for me?" Rohnin asked as Obi-wan handed him is bag. Obi-wan grinned,

"I don't know maybe they just have a fascinating for smelly socks and scoobie doo boxers." the boy shot back. Rohnin grimanced, "They were a present from Jetar." he said, "he has thing thing for cartoons."

"Rather like your thing for rooftops." Obi-wan said.

"And yours for the healers." Qui-gon said in amusement. Obi-wan glared at his master and then at Rohnin, Qui-gon put a hand on his apprentices' shoulder and steered him towards the door.

"We are going to be late." Qui-gon said. Obi-wan had just enough time to glare once more at Rohnin before Qui-gon pushed him out the door. Smiling, Rohnin shouldered his pack and glanced around the apartment,

"I'm not going to say that I'll miss you.
    'Cos I won't." he said more to the temple and himself to anyone else. Obi-wan stuck his head around the door frame.

"I knew you were crazy but talking to walls really pushes the limit." Obi-wan said smiling.

"Oh yeah." Rohnin yelled, "Wait until I catch you, stupid nerf-herder!"

"The flight to Ezama had been delayed by one standard hour. Would all passangers please remain patient and calm until their flight arrives." The mechanical voice bleeped before going on to repeat the message in several different languages.

Rohnin sighed, "They do this all the time. Some rich diplomat is probably whinging on the other line because they can't take their 'snogglepossums' onto the ship."

Obi-wan was giving Rohnin a funny look.

"What?" Rohnin asked. "Haven't you ever met one of those kinds of people. I had to sit next to one once all the way across coroscant. It was 'Oh my gosh, you are sooo sweeeeet. I have a son just your age and he is just soooo cuuuteee too. Oh my!' Ewwww." Rohnin finished giving a false shudder. "Now that was torture."

Obi-wan raised his eyebrows and turned to Qui-gon who was surveying the departure and arrivals board for signs of their ship.

"Master." Obi-wan said, "may we get something to eat. I'm starving."

"Why didn't you get something at home?" Master Jinn asked not looking at his padawan.

"The only thing left was some of Master Yoda's gruel that Jane left behind, and one of Kithera cakes, which I tasted, and I'm not eating that either."

"Kithera?" Rohnin asked interuppting.

"Master Jinn's girlfriend." Obi-wan whispered, "Knight Rinani, she blonde, shorter then me and giggles constantly."

"Oh, the one who bounces and makes rude faces at master yoda?" Rohnin whispered back. The image of a short blonde knight sliding down a banister came immeadiatley to mind.

"That one." Obi-wan said making a face. "She makes cakes which are the consistancy of hard rock."

"Obi-wan, you may get something to eat. Take Rohnin with you." Master Jinn said. The older man was studying his ticket and then looking up towards the check-in booth. "I'll meet you both later." he continuted. The two boys began to push their way through the crowds of people towards the food court.

7. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5

Obi-wan watched Rohnin unfurl the paper around his burger, slide the holder off and begin eating.

"You see Obi-wan," Rohnin said as the padawan began to unwrap his own burger,
    "That is the carboard you don't eat." he said pointing to the paper and holder, "And that is the one that you do." (pointing to the burger).

"Mmm, tastes nice." Obi-wan said as he nibbled at the corner of the burger, Rohnin laughed at him.

"I didn't know that carboard was jedi's customary food." Rohnin said, gentley he took the burger out of Obi-wan's hands and began to peel the holder off which had stuck to burger and on which Obi-wan had been nibbling.

"Oh." was all Obi-wan could reply. The two boys were sitting in the food court of the spaceport. Different spieces milled around eating from the numerous cafe's and outlets.

Two blonde headed human girls walked by and then stopped.

"Is anyone sitting here?" one of them asked sweetly eyeing Obi-wan.

"Yes." Rohnin answered.

"No, " Came Obi-wan's reply at the same time. The second girl giggled.

"Well, what is it?" she asked in a false soprano, "Yes or no?"

"Um..ur." Obi-wan stuttered turning a bright pink, Rohnin sighed.

"Both, we are waiting for someone but you are welcome to sit down." he said elbowing Obi-wan. The brown headed padawan almost choked on his burger as one girl leaned over to show ample cleavage. The two girls sat down, across from them.

"So," One said. Rohnin discreetly decided to name them after Shiree's differnt catagories, Bimbo 1 and Bimbo 2 hence B1 and B2. "What are two nice Jedi like you doing in a place like this?"

"Looking for girls with better pick-up lines." Rohnin answered. B1 pouted in annoyance and looked at B2 who just rolled her eyes in agreement. Both girls turned their attention onto Obi-wan.

"So, you Jedi as manly as we've been told?" B2 asked sweetly, "I've heard that you are very, lets say...atheletic."
    Obi-wan gulped and choked again and Rohnin thumped him on the back.

"So what are you girls doing here?" Rohnin asked

"Nothing." B1 said sweetly, "My name is Tirria and this is my friends Catalyn."

"I'm Rohnin Darkil and this is Obi-wan Kenobi." Rohnin said.

"Pleased to meet you." Obi-wan managed. The girls giggled and simultaneously twirled pieces of their blonde hair. Rohnin wished that Shiree was here to think of better things to say.

"Obi-wan is such a cute name." B2/Catalyn said softly, "I like Jedi hair. It is soooo cuuute when it's cut like that."

"Do all padawans have braids like that?" Tirria asked.

"Yes." Obi-wan said trying to look anywhere but at the girl's revealing dress.

"Then why don't you have one?" Catalyn asked Rohnin. The boy shrugged,

"I'm not a Jedi. I'm a pilot...one day I hope to die in my sleep like my great uncle and not screaming like the people in his spacecraft." Rohnin said. Obi-wan elbowed him in the ribs and smiled at the girls who were staring at Rohnin oddly. Rohnin grinned back showing one of his teeth that he had chipped when he was five the girls sighed dreamily.

"You may be odd but you're very cute." Tirria said to Rohnin. Rohnin shrugged and smiled at the girls again.

"Oh, no. All the girls at the temple agree that Obi-wan is the cutest boy--especially his girlfriend." Rohnin said, the girls sat back and then stared at each other. You could almost see their brains ticking over and then both girls checked their chrono.

"We've got to go." B2 said. Rohnin had given up on names and had gone back to calling them by their 'shiree' categories.

"Oh, such a pity." Rohnin cooed.

"See ya." B2 and B1 chourused, as they left.

"Why did you go and do that?" Obi-wan hissed as they left.

"They weren't interested in you for you, Obi-wan. Only the popularity they would gain from going out with a Jedi." Rohnin said back. "If I was you I'd stick to Cali." They were interuppted by the mechanical voice from overhead.

"The flight to Ezama has arrived and is boarding at gate one. Please have your tickets at the ready to give to the flight attendent. Thankyou."

"That's us." Qui-gon said from behind them. Th
  8. HealerLeona Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL The end of that post is hilarious!

I like the banter between Rohnin and Obi-Wan, I get the feeling they could be great friends..well eventually.
  9. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Force Ghost

star 2
    LOL...poor Obi! Bantha droppings, eh? Hope Qui-Gon doesn't tell Kithera that Obi-Wan thought it was her cooking. Glad you are feeling better. Now maybe you can post in between homework assignments
  10. L's angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    MORE WE WANT MORE

"Never have i seen an angel fly so low"
  11. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That was great! I liked the descriptions B1 and B2, standing for Bimbo! I also liked the way Obi-Wan got all flustered at the sight of a bit of cleavage, and how Rohnin had to rescue him from eating the cardboard around his nerfburger. And that was too cruel at the end, with the Initiate science experiment masquerading as a chocolate cake! Keep up the excellent interaction, Kit'!
  12. Rani Veko Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay! She's back and she's posting! Glad you're feeling better, Kit'. I don't know what's more gross, Obi-Wan eating an initiate's experiment on Bantha droppings, or Qui-Gon being willing to keep said experiment in his refrigerator...

Eeeeewwwwww....

- Rani
  13. mouse2 Jedi Master

star 4
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I hope to die in my sleep like my great uncle, and not screaming like the people in his spacecraft.

Classic Kit' classic! I can't wait for more!
  14. L's angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great as allways Kit, im sure B1 and B2 go to school with me. In other news i got your god damn cold thanks alot.

"never have i seen an angel fly so low"
  15. mouse2 Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Master

star 4
    That was great Kit'!! You had me laughing out loud a couple of times during that post.

Please write more soon!
  17. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    Yummy Bantha droppings. Post soon?
  18. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    UP!

More soon, the moment I finsh my modern assignment.

Kithera
  19. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    ..and then there are always those spanners...

LIke the ones that must have been in my brain when I posted that! Oh well, I thought I had deleted this but it appears that I haven't

Got to go

Kithera

[This message has been edited by Kit' (edited 05-22-2000).]
  20. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All right! They've just barely boarded the transport and they're already fighting! I can just hear Qui-Gon sighing to himself and muttering,"It's going to be a looooooong trip!" Now what's he going to do to them? Make them stand in opposite corners the rest of the day? Lightsaber practise where Qui-Gon has a lightsaber and they don't? Or is he just going to crack their heads together and hope they don't wake up soon? Keep up the good work, Kit', and good luck on your assignments, too!
  21. HealerLeona Jedi Master

star 4
    You just know part of their punishment will involve spending more time together.
  22. light_sabe_r Jedi Master

star 4
    All this? And they just got on board?

Sounds like me and my brothers. (Sithly things!)

23. RogueJai Jedi Master

star 4
    hahaha. Great! Poor wittle paddle-ones, we feel sooooo sowwy for dem--NOT!!
  24. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I just KNOW that there is a post there~

Kithera
  25. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    Anticapation! Posts have been really slow to show up. I hope yours shows up soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.