Fitting in

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kit', Apr 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueJai Jedi Master

star 4
    Posteth you MUST! Yoda COMMANDS it to be!
  2. Mithrander Jedi Padawan

What did you usse to compress your movie into such a small file? I've tried a lot of compressors, but it is still quite large....thanks for any help...
  3. The_Scream_Man Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I AND I ALONE KNOW THE SECRETOF WHERE THE PA GUYS WORK! ITS IN THE FILM!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
  4. Zayn Jedi Knight

star 3
    where where??!? I wanna know!
  5. Han_Duet_1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh come on Scream Man, everybody knows where they work....exept for few people *glares at Zayn*. Its no big secret dude.
  6. Qui-Stay-Gon Jedi Knight

star 1
    Actually, to be quite honest, you'll have to thank the geniuses at theforce.net theater. All we did was send a VHS of PA Wars to the boys and they took care of it from there. So, how did a nine minute movie come out looking so damn sharp on the net? Email the theater posse and get the low-down. They took care of us real nice, ya know.

Dennis
    PA Wars
  7. NejaaHalcyon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Scream man here:

ok, Han ol buddy, what say u tell us all where they work? but i know I was the first at anyrate. So i reiterate: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!
  8. lokmer Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I found the "boy humping dog" cameo, and I "THINK" I've found what show you work on. How can I be sure that my guess is correct (I don't want to give it away for other easter egg hunters, but I just got to know if I figured it out right).
    -Lokmer
  9. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    UP! This was on the fourth page! Okay, so I know I haven't posted in two weeks but still!

"Wow!" Rohnin whistled as he stepped into their assingned rooms, "This is...is.."

"Sumptious?" Obi-wan finished putting his bag down.

"We only give the best to our customers." The message boy said solomenly, "Sir, you also have an invitation to the captian's table for tonight's dinner."

The two boys stared pleadingly up at Qui-gon who frowned at them and then turned his 'stoic' Jedi look on the message boy.

"I'm afraid we must decline." Qui-gon said sternly. Obi-wan looked like he was about to plead but he was cut off by a growl from his stomach.

"I'm afraid it sounds like your padawan would disagree." a jovial voice struck up from outside. A second later a man dressed in a captain's uniform appeared.

"It is not my padawan who disagree's but his stomach." Qui-gon said with a smile. The captain grinned and gripped Qui-gon's proffered hand warmly and the turned to wave the message boy away.

"You still have that dry sense of humor." the captain said smiling. The two boys passed perplexed looks, Qui-gon had been so stern a minute a go and here he was laughing with a stranger? The captain turned his grin on the two boys. "Aren't you going to introduce me?" he asked

"This is Obi-wan kenobi my padawan, and this is Rohnin Darkil." Qui-gon said, "Rohnin, Obi-wan this is my very good friend Captain O'Shay."

"So this means that we will be sitting on the captains table?" Obi-wan asked hopefully. Qui-gon frowned again and Captian O'shay laughed heartily.

"Of course you will." he said, tousling Obi-wan hair. Rohnin caught the beginning of a scowl from the padawan and supressed a smirk at the boys predicament.

"As long as you realise that it is not because we are Jedi." Qui-gon said. Obi-wan and Rohnin nodded eagerly.

"Plus the boys can meet my two lovely girls." Captain O'shay added smiling, "if Master Jinn doesn't mind, of course."

"Of course." Qui-gon agreed, Captain O'shay glanced quickly at his chrono, nodded and ambled off down the corridor.

"Wow." Rohnin repeated again as he dumped his bag on the bed. The rooms were almost overly luxurious with trimmings and extra's added, Obi-wan and he were sharing a room which could have easily fit five or six people and still had room to move.

"Wooha!" Obi-wan said reapearing from the bathroom. "The toliet seats are self-warming and the bath is the size of one of the small temple pools!"

Rohnin hopped up, from testing his bed and sprinted across the room to goggle at the bathroom. The two boys were still admiring the different aspects of the room when Qui-gon walked in.

"So what do you think?" He asked laying a hand on his padawan's shoulder.

"It's well...it's..." Obi-wan began.

"Sumptious." Rohnin finshed and both boys grinned.

"Dinner is in half an hour." Qui-gon smiled

"Qui-gon, Boys!" Captain O'Shay greeted them as the three Jedi entered the dining hall.
    Even here well fitted ladies and gentlemen drifted in idle conversation. The captain ushered them across to his table.

"Meet my girls." he said, the two blonde haired girls turned slowly and Rohnin drew a shuddering breath.

"Sith" Rohnin whispered "It's B1 and B2!"
  10. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All right! Bananas in pyjamas--er--B1 and B2 I mean! I can't wait to see how the dinner goes! If it's anything like the snack, it oughtta be good!

Self-warming toilet seats? Well, it is cold in space...
  11. RogueJai Jedi Master

star 4
    ROFLOL, poor boys. more please.
  12. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    It's better than Bantha's in Pajamas.

Yeah, more of this awsum story.
  13. Qui-Stay-Gon Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yo, Lokmer, if you want some answers, email me at dstay22@cs.com That goes for the rest of you brave souls out there as well.

Dennis
    PA WARS
  14. Qui-Stay-Gon Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry, it doubled up on me.

[This message has been edited by Qui-Stay-Gon (edited 05-20-2000).]
  15. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    Heheh, *LOL* This is too funny Kit'!! As soon as the Captain made that comment about meeting his girls I had a feeling it would be B1 and B2. This story is so awesome!! Please post more!
  16. Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Master

star 4
    *grin* hehehe, I loved Obi Wan's reaction to the self warming toilet seats!

Great post Kit'!
  17. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5

"Who?" Obi-wan asked, "Don't you mean Tirria and Catalyn" Rohnin was about to explain but Qui-gon shushed them both.

"We have already met, Sir." Rohnin said with a smile.

"Oh." Captain O'shay said turning his mouth down at the corners, "Then you four may sit together and become better aquainted. I hope, young Rohnin and Obi-wan that you have not met our other young guest a Miss Amy Shrop-ten."
    Rohnin bowed and was shown to his seat. B1 and B2 giggled to each other.

"You must be Miss Amy." Rohnin said smiling, "That is a most unusual name."

"Some would say so." Amy said with a warm smile, "me? Well, it means that if someone calls out Amy I always can be sure that they are referring to me."

Rohnin sat back, he already liked the girl. Her warm brown eyes were constantly smiling and she had tight corkscrews of frizzy black hair that had been neatly arranged on top of her head. Obi-wan was already engaged in a conversation with an older gentleman who Rohnin concluded must be Amy's father.

"So Master Rohnin," Amy's father barked out taking a sip of port, "Master Obi-wan tells me that you are not the Jedi I believed you were."
    Rohnin shot a look at Obi-wan who just shrugged and raised his eyebrows.

"No sir, I am...I am not that way inclined."
    Rohnin said, everyone at the table laughed.

"Then may I ask what school you go to?" Captain O'shay asked.

"If he does go to school, if you ask me he looks to dumb." B1 whispered loudly to B2.

"I am currently going to Coroscant Grammar school." Rohnin replied,

"And what classes do you take?" Captain O'shay asked. Rohnin was ferverantly whishing that the attention would be off him.

"I take engish, higher mathematics, geography, modern history of the republic and music, sir."

"What kind of music?" Mr Shrop-ten asked looking interested,

"I...um...I sing sir." Rohnin managed. He hated admitting to anyone that he sung. It was just too embarrasing.

"It looks like you have a very talented boy." Mr Shrop-ten was saying to Qui-gon. The conversation swung away from Rohnin and onto more boring topics.

"You sound very educated." Amy whispered,

"Not very," Rohnin whispered back, "I mainly skip most of my classes. One of my friends..."

"Ooo." B2 piped up loudly, "Rohnin has friends how very unsual."

"Do tell me." B1 chimed in with a grin, "How much is the going rate to hire friends with?"

"I don't know, I thought you should know that. But then I am forgetting something, even if you did pay your friends twice the going rate it would be too hard to hire anyone at all."

The two girls shot each other dirty looks and then both of them started to idly play with strands of their hair.

"So like Amy?" B1 said ignoring Rohnin completely, "If you were like Gwenith and you lived in Coroscant. Who would you chose; Matt Daemon or Benny Affleck?"

"Neither." Amy said back evenly, "And I wouldn't be Gwenith if you paid me."

"Oh," B1 said making a face, " but if you were Gwenith and you lived in Coroscant who would you choose; Matt Daemon or Benny Affleck?"

"J-tery, Maickel or Frenom Grente" Amy said.

"OH, If you were Gwenith..."

"Alright, Benny Affleck!" Amy said in exasperation.

"Oh why would you chose him?" B2 asked. Amy rolled her eyes and turned to Obi-wan who had been sitting quietly eating.

"So you are the apprentice to Master Jinn." Amy said queitly. Obi-wan nodded and finshed is mouthfull.

"That must be brilliant, he is one of the most talented Masters at the temple...or so I've heard." Amy finished blushing slightly.

"He is and I thankyou." Obi-wan said blushing himself there was an awkward pause before Obi-wan asked, "What does your father do?"

"He is the ambassador for RRHS; Republic Refugee Help Service. We try to find planets which will take large numbers of Refugees."

"That sounds cool." Rohnin said

"That sounds boring." B2 piped up.

"You know I was thinking..." B1 drawled lazily,

"Thinking? Now that is something you don't see everyday." Rohnin said. Amy and Obi-wan snickered, and the two blonde girls just looked offended.

"You know they have 'made in Solon' some
  18. RogueJai Jedi Master

star 4
    B1 and B2 hahahahaha. our two boys are lucky Amy wasn't a B3 . . .
  19. Sponewalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Shouldn't it be-

Denise
    PA WARS
  20. Qui-Stay-Gon Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don't mess with me, Sponewalker. My anger could turn me back to the Dark Side and then I'll be forced to destroy you in the sequel.

Dennis
    PA Wars
  21. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    **I just wanted to tell everyone that it might seem that I'm introducing a lot of characters now, but they will be needed later. In case you guys don't know (which you don't only Jane does) this is part one of a trilogy...*ducks to avoid the evil glares* I promise I will write all three. SO yeah, the characters and stuff in this will come back later. And also I deleted the post which is two before the last one because it was hopeless.
    GOt to go***

Kithera
  22. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All right! I like this Amy already. She sounds like just the right kind of girl for Rohnin. And B1 and B2 sound so brainless! I liked the part about the wonderbra, and Obi-Wan's sweet tooth. Can't wait for more!
  23. Rinin Jedi Knight

star 1
  24. L's angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Kit great writing as usual, i think alot of people missed the banna reference though, but it was classic aussie writing, sorry i havn't posted much ive had the damn flu and school is nuts as usual. But please keep up the good work.

"never have i seen an angel fly so low"
  25. Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Master

star 4
    COOOOOOLLLL!!

Or as R2D2 might say, Argle Bargle Whoop!!

hehehehe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.