Ohio Fitzhume's Armor

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Fitzhume, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, I'll admit it. I'm overwhelemed with this stuff. I finally broke down and glued the 1st shin piece the other night. So far it looks like it worked. Yet, my calf is just big enough where it will not close in the back. Looks like I'm going to have some extra modifications to do on all pieces for it to fit me. I will post up pictures as I go so you guys can see what's going on. Talk to you soon.
  2. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Good luck. I know if I did STormie armor, I would have the opposite problem--lots and lots of foam inside!
    Don't forget that there are those extra plastic pieces in the box so that you can expand the parts that need to be a bit bigger. ;)
  3. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    I was wondering if you'd started on it yet. Good luck!

Looking forward to some pictures!
  4. MaverickJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    *twiddles thumbs*

*hums*

*pops ESB in the DVD player to more productively pass the time til pictures arrive*
  5. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes I'm workign on it....sorry. I'll post a couple pics up. I have one shin together and I'm working on the tank on the belt right now. Once I get it together I'll post the pics up.
  6. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    There would be pics up but my friends started showing up yesterday when I was working on it so I had to hide the stuff fast. They didn't leave till about midnight or so. Pics coming soon...I promise.
  7. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    ok cool :)
    I'll have to post pics of my new scout as well
  8. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    I went to an armor party this weekend in Dayton. And wow did I get alot done on it. I didn't get a chance to work on the helm yet but basically the abbs and back are finished. Looks good I think. Started shimming the pieces and I should have that finished up this week. The people that were there promised me that they would get me suited up in time for Celebration III. Hope I get it finished in time. They felt that it wouldn't be a problem.

I promise...tonight I'll get some pics up on a page for you guys to check out. Going to try and put a webpage up on my 2nd machine tonight and see what I can come up with. If not I'll try and resize and put up here. Having a blast with this!!!!
  9. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
  10. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome! I can't wait to see the final product! :D
  11. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    http://fitzhume.redirectme.net

That should point you to my box here at the house. I took some quick pics. Hope they give you a good sense on my progress. I'll update the page when I have more. See ya Friday!
  12. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Very cool :)
    You'll be trooping with us in no time. [face_dancing]
  13. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
  14. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just to let you know, I'm having an armor party on April 2nd at my place in Findlay. You are more than welcome to come. My wife will be cooking dinner for all that comes and you don't want to miss that. :)
    There is a post on the Ohio 501st site about it.
  15. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well it looks like the people from Columbus or Dayton can't make it. I'll still be working on my armor that day all day. If you would like to come let me know before hand so I can get you right directions to my place and my wife can cook dinner for us. See you guys later.
  16. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd love to, Scott, but I will be out of town.
    Good luck in finishing it up though :D
  17. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've been pulling some late nights on this stuff and I'm almost finished up. Working on the bucket right now. I do not of updated pics yet. But will do so. If all goes well, I will be trooping at Walmart this Saturday here in Findlay. There should be at least 2 others besides me. Only problem I have right now is getting it all on by myself. No matter what I need help putting it on. Oh well. I'm happy with it.
  18. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Nice pictures from Wal-Mart!
  20. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
  21. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    I added the pics from my 1st trooping experience up on my site. Might be a bit slow so be patient. http://fitzhume.redirectme.net

I have alot more if you would like to see them. Just let me know and I'll get them uploaded to a folder so you can just pic through them.

I had a blast. Had one miss-hap but it was my blaster. I have to replace the site on the barrel. Some how it broke in 2. Also still need to put the barrel rails on it. Eitherway I think it was a successful outing. We did Sat/Sun 10-2.
  22. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Very cool, Scott. :D
    Congrat, Man! [face_dancing]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.