1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:QLD Five things you need to know about the Transformers Movie

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Grieyls, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahlan72 Jedi Master

star 4
    Five things you need to know....

Well, I know 1. DO NOT talk to Goob during the trailer. ;)
  2. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    Bumblebee, it's time for your closeup. Note, Bumblebee is not in "battle mode" (head armour) in this pic. In one of the trailers already shown, you see him transform his head to have more armour.

Still on the topic of Bumblebee, I am very curious about how this arc of the movie will pan out. And Bumblebee may not be the only one to have this happen to him.

ALSO, Sector Seven has been updated with some stuff for Generation 1 fans. Have a look. The 3 clips in the folder in the top left are not from the movie, but all other stuff there is (spoiler warning).
  3. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
  5. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
  7. ringmaster50 Jedi Padawan

8. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
  9. NeecH Force Ghost

star 4
    That movie in the first of the 3 folders kicks ass...

Oh, how I wish that particular Transformer was in the movie! =P~
  10. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    NeecH, you mean him who speak funny but smash good? I'd love to see him and his friends in it too!
  11. BigBossNass1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wow, for a set of throwaway easter eggs, those clips have some quite impressive effects work. The first one especially.
  12. NeecH Force Ghost

star 4
    That's exactly who I meant. ;) But to have all of the Dinobots, you would also need to have all of the Constructicons and not just Bonecrusher. Imagine a Live-Action Devastator!

Of course, Insecticons would be very, very cool too.
  13. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    I totally agree, NeecH. To have Combiners in a movie would be awesome. Actually, in a very small way it is happening (with Frenzy coming from Barricade and Scorpinok coming from Blackout).

A question, then (spolier-free):
    Could you see Metroplex in a live action/CG Transformers movie?
  14. NeecH Force Ghost

star 4
    Not sure. To me, that was when Transformers were becoming really silly (more so, I mean). It would be great visually to see a transforming city but there's so much more I would prefer to see before they get to that stage.
  15. BigBossNass1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I like how you guys keep changing the colour of your spoiler tags. It's very soothing, seeing all those pastel shades.
  16. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    The newest password for Sector Seven is byebyepowers (Powers is the male Agent you've seen in the videos so far, who was in a relationship with Dr Howard).

In their E-Mails, in the Informants section, is an email on April 12 with the subject COD3X. Listen to the attached audio file.

Also, there are 3 new videos. Howard and X (may be Prime / N.B.E.TWO) have joined forces to bring down Sector7.
  17. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    I found one of the Vids Goobs, but where are the other two? <--- Is confused :confused:
  18. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    In the main icons on the bottom of the page (for the Dr. Howard and Agent Powers stuff). The circles one (Dated April 1) shows the end of Howard's journey to turning against Sector7. The Hazard Triangle one (Dated April 12) shows Agent Powers and Howard on a video call...but who is standing by her side? Agent X?

The folder in the top left shows 3 other (older) videos of NBEs (Transformers), but are not directly related to/in the movie.

Don't forget to read the "Informants" emails for an interesting sound clip of Starscream threatening Sector7, a DIRECT LINK to the prequel novelisation.

It appears that the Transformers actually don't speak any Earth languages! [face_dancing] They need to develop/learn translation software/subroutines/whachyawill to communicate with us. Hence all the current audio files of NBEs (4 I know of) are rather garbled as we (humans/Sector7) try to convert them to our language.
  19. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Ah, oh well then I had already seen those proir to your post. Hence my confusion on the whole new thing ;)
  20. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    There has been about 3 video calls between them - the 2nd last was her interrogation and escape from Sector7. The second, well...
  21. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    I wonder how much of that stuff is actually going to tie into the film as it were?
  22. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    A bit I guess. Already some of Sector Seven's stuff has tied into the novelisation that leads into the movie, including (as mentioned earlier) Starscream sending them a verbal warning (with a reference to the book!).

The Flikr pool of spoiler images / toy images / comic images (as mentioned a few pages back) has a lot more, over 860 images, of stuff. And we're at 2 months until the movie.
  23. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    2 months = Very excited :D I'll go balastic on the day I am sure :D
  24. NeecH Force Ghost

star 4
    Going ballistic's a little excessive, isn't it?

Anyone going in Transformers costume?
  25. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Meh, details, details Neech :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.