main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fix You -- J/J, AU Post-NJO -- COMPLETE 11/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by BigFatty, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zettazofia

zettazofia Jedi Master star 2

Apr 12, 2004
    *sigh*
    I love this. So happy. So wonderful.
    [face_love]:D[face_love]
    Jag left his family for her- that's so sweet and so sad.
    But worth it.
    Love the way you write them, and well, the happiness you're letting them have.
    I may just reread this instead of bothering with the Swarm War.
    :)
    -Zetta

2. Sola_Halcyon

Sola_Halcyon Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2004
    ?Yes. My father may be in charge of many things in the Ascendancy, but he has never been in charge of our household. And please do not tell him I said that to you.?

[face_laugh]

I can just see Jag saying this, face perfectly straight, eyes on his plate, concentrating on scooping up more omelet in the meantime.

Have I posted on your thread yet, BF? Can't remember. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story. You have a feel for dialogue. And I especially like that you've turned Nawra into an inner voice of Jag's. And that she's sarcastic. The galaxy needs more sarcastic Chiss. :D

Was this the day after they finally got Jaina to leave the hospital? I assume we'll soon find out what's going on with Jacen.

-Sola

3. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    ?You are welcome. Now speaking of my mother, she does have a most wise rule for our family.?

?What?s that??

?Whoever cooks does not have to wash dishes after the meal.? He said with a smile as he rose from his chair, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and moved into the common area to catch up on the latest news.

hahaha! that cracked me up... i tought it was hilarious- my mom's rule in the house but it usually only applies to her and my dad (i break the dishwasher so they don't trust me)

I loved it mucho mucho!! I can NOT wait for more!!!!!its the day you posted and i aready fewel like I've been waiting for a month!! great great job!

4. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    wonderful job!

5. cheersweetie27

cheersweetie27 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Aww, jag cooked her breakfast. [face_love] He's a keeper! That was a sweet chap., BF.Poor Jaggie, not being able to see his family. :_| Jaina needs to cheer him up! [face_devil]

6. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Beautifully done Sara

But she had come to the conclusion that if one of them was going to be able to look appropriate at a moment?s notice, it was not going to be her.

Smart girl.

Finding out what Jag left behind for her just proves the depths of his love.

What I wouldn't give for someone like him. But they simply don't exist.:(

7. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    lackadaisical That is a great word.

Anyways.

Great post! Love the comment about Soontir!

8. Rebel-at-Heart

Rebel-at-Heart Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2005
    I am really enjoying this story.

We needed some J/J mush to make up for the recent books. Thanks. [face_love]

9. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    Perfect Jag in the morning is funny. It was so cute that he made breakfast for her.
    [face_laugh] That so sounds like a mother dragging her husband off to see her son.
    Great post!

10. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Aw! Thank you, BF!!

And I got a clean-shaven and soapy-smelling Jag as I ate my own breakfast! Yay!!

I loved this little scene. He told her what she most wanted/needed to know without actually proposing... *sigh*

Great, BF!

oldj

11. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    Valin: You say that like it's a bad thing ;)

Inara: For some reason, I loved this paragraph! It's so Jag and Jaina! From the soapy smell to Jaina's conclusion that Jag's the neat one was dead-on! You write Jag so well!

Thank you very much [face_blush]

I can't wait to seeh his proposal! Even Jaina wants it. And he has a ring that Ben knows about!

Patience, patience...

Zetta: Love the way you write them, and well, the happiness you're letting them have. I may just reread this instead of bothering with the Swarm War.

Sola: Have I posted on your thread yet, BF?

I don't remember either, but a fellow Greenwoodian is always welcome [:D] even if you were a Trojan :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story. You have a feel for dialogue. And I especially like that you've turned Nawra into an inner voice of Jag's. And that she's sarcastic. The galaxy needs more sarcastic Chiss.

Thank you, and I agree about the sarcastic Chiss.

Was this the day after they finally got Jaina to leave the hospital?

Yes, sorry if I didn't make that clear. And don't worry, we'll get back to him in the next post.

goddess: that cracked me up

It's the rule that is strongly enforced both at home and by my roommates here at school.

I loved it mucho mucho!! I can NOT wait for more!

Thanks :) Hopefully I'll get the next post up sometime next week.

JAGSGURL: Thank you

cheers: Thank you as well

Lola: Beautifully done Sara

Thanks

What I wouldn't give for someone like him. But they simply don't exist.

Tell me about it :rolleyes:

Fels: Thank you

RAH: We needed some J/J mush to make up for the recent books.

No kidding, and thank you.

Wynssa: Thank you :)

oldj: Aw! Thank you, BF!!

You're quite welcome :D

I loved this little scene. He told her what she most wanted/needed to know without actually proposing...

Thanks, and just to let you all know for those of you who go and read through my replies, the proposal is coming up very soon. ;)

12. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    *rubs hands* :D

13. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    :eek: Jag ordered the Goddess to do dishes![face_laugh] Perfect!

14. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    We KILLED the Rams!!!

That's so sad/sweet!!! Jag left his family for her!! Shame the Chiss kicked him out, though :(

?Whoever cooks does not have to wash dishes after the meal.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] I love that rule :D

Wonderful post!!!

15. BigFatty

Mar 9, 2005
    Red: Glad to see someone excited ;)

Z: I didn't think about it that way, but yes, he is a brave man.

Nat: We KILLED the Rams!!!

Why yes, yes we did. :cool:

I love that rule

So do I and the people I live with :)

Wonderful post!!!

Thank you

16. ShortySC22

ShortySC22 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    Amazing last couple posts! Jag is such a sweet guy, I wish I could find a guy like the Jag described here. Good posts and am looking forward to the next adventure.

17. double_blade

double_blade Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2005
    wow...very very nice...though sometimes jag doesnt seem like hes jag...though some times he is quite jag...if u no what i mean

anywho im enjoying them...though i should be studying

1 question: is this supposed to be AU or fit between TUF and TJK...though im guessing AU...cuz...u no

18. BigFatty

Mar 9, 2005
    shorty: Good posts and am looking forward to the next adventure.

Umm... I hope you're referring to upcoming posts. I really don't see a sequel to this one. But I'm glad you like what you're reading.

double_blade: Welcome to the story :)

wow...very very nice

Thank you

anywho im enjoying them...though i should be studying

You and a whole lot of other people around here, myself included

1 question: is this supposed to be AU or fit between TUF and TJK

Most authors list a abbreviated description of their story in the title thread. Like mine says J/J = Jaina/Jag, AU = alternate universe, Post-NJO = events after NJO. And since I started this before the DN trilogy got started, it was originally canon, but since the release of TJK this was moved into the AU realm.

EDIT: Only eight more posts till this reaches four hundred.
    :eek:

19. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    Big Fatty- Hey, I have been a bad little lurker on this thread for months [face-sorry]. This is a great story, I really like Nawra, she was/"is" good for Jag, she can always talk some sense into him! And Jaina being ready for marriage and to settle down, that is quite refreshing.

As for the most recent post the quote above is priceless, I love the teasing between them, it is such a sweet moment.

I can't wait to see where this goes...

'night
    JaY

20. stickster

stickster Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2005
    :D They're so cute. I love Jag making her breakfast...and not doing the dishes. Heh heh. Behind all that saving-the-galaxy stuff, they're just a regular couple...

21. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    Hello 'gain! I apparently missed two awsome posts! I can't wait to see Jaina meet Syal and 'Tir (because I'm SURE that she will. :p )

~Myra

22. BigFatty

Mar 9, 2005
    JaY: I have been a bad little lurker on this thread for months.

No need to lurk, I promise we don't bite. Thanks, and I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

stickster: Behind all that saving-the-galaxy stuff, they're just a regular couple...

That's at least what they're trying to be.

Myra: Welcome back! [:D]

I can't wait to see Jaina meet Syal and 'Tir (because I'm SURE that she will.)

She will, it's just a matter of me getting brave enough to write two characters I'm not entirely familiar with. Well, not familiar with the canon version of them; TKL's version I have down cold.

The next post has been started, hopefully I can get it done this weekend. Teaser? They're only two characters featured, and neither of them are Jag nor Jaina. [face_thinking]

23. BigFatty

Mar 9, 2005
    Next post has been sent off for beta and will be post as soon as I get it back. :) Candy corn to whoever can correctly guess who the two characters in the scene are.

24. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Wow, I just read all of this story and both of the stories before it, plus the Obi-Wan thing. All were really good.

I'm kinda sad that I ran out of story to read. :p

I'd love to be added to your PM list for this story.

25. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    just caught up, awesome few posts. Loved em, and great writing

Loved the "secret mission" and the you need to stop being afraid of my dad. Glad Jainas getting ocme real sleep, and wtf is jag taking so long for?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.