Flag burning should be unconstitutional!

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Coolguy4522, Jul 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coolguy4522 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I feel this thread still has it's uses. Name that it should keep on growing. Pigfeet, you need to come and post right now so the "discussion" can continue. If I hadn't admitted to the fact that I disagree with my first post in this thread I would do so myself. Did I mention I created this soley for the purpose of creating a thread that would have a large number of posts next to my name?
  2. Devilanse Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Greetings. To answer Womberty's query...

Neither.

I honestly couldn't care less if the gov't decided to regulate usage of the flag. I imagine if they did...there would be a huge public outcry.

And some news from the land of Darth Pigfeet.

Mr. Pigfeet informed by PM that he no longer has any interests in posting on this topic. I advised him that anyone who feels as strongly for this issue as he does...should not give up so easily. One point he made in the PM I have to agree with, and be a little ashamed of. The poor guy may have been rocking the boat...but a few of us were pretty nasty to him. For that, I am sorry.

Come back to the party, Pigfeet. It definitley won't be as interesting without ya.

Peace
  3. westford Jedi Master

star 4
    What's the big deal with flags anyway? It's only a symbol - people could burn worse things...
  4. Devilanse Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Exactly! Truer words were never spoken.
  5. KaineDamo Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Did you get my apology on the previous page Divilanse?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.