main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Flash! Ah-ahhh!

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Siths_Revenge, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDKRIEG

EDKRIEG Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    Who is Zharkov-is he the overweight guy with glasses and a five oclock shadow.Reminds me of the guy for a certain cell phone who'd say "Can you hear me now?"Pretty good , though.

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Yeah that's him. Still the most entertaining thing about the show, hehe.

3. adoyidej

adoyidej Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 17, 2004
    The cancellation talk for this seems a bit of an overreaction. I'm sure theres plenty of other shows that have started of rockier than this.

4. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Though unofficial, it seems Flash Gordon has basicly been cancelled already after only airing 3 episodes (which, while the pilot did decent numbers, the show has dropped off in the ratings 50% each week, with the latter two not even cracking the top 10 for the channel)- though they'll obviously still air everything that's been filmed, they're not gonna officially announce the cancellation until later in the run, much like what they've apparently done with Painkiller Jane.

On the plus side, the same source says Eureka's been greenlit for a 3rd season.

Then again, considering how "medicore at best" Rift Blasters was, the cancellation would be "on the plus side" as well.. ;)

5. adoyidej

adoyidej Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 17, 2004
    I'm still hopeful they run out the string and get some better ratings.

6. Kol_Skywalker

Kol_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    Did this get cancelled, or is it still going?

7. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    It seems SFC is waiting to finish airing the episodes before announcing the cancellation (or remote chance of renewal). The strike may have affected things as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.