main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Flash Gordon] About Sin and Salvation -drama/love

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Kyana-Morgaine, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyana-Morgaine

Kyana-Morgaine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2004
    Titel: About Sin and Salvation
    Characters: Dale Arden, Ming, Flash Gordon, Baylin, Hans Zarkov, Aura, Terek
    Rating: R
    Summery: Dale Arden gets caught by Ming. Instead of executing her, he decides to make her his "forced" ally.
    Inspired by the 2007/2008's serial.

Chapter 1

It had been a fatal mistake to separate from the others to look for something special on Nascent Market, eatable food. But someone had to and Baylin was not interested in keeping a household. So she had gone through the streets and watched for mercenaries. Baylin had given her information where to buy and from whom.

But somehow it had seemed to be quite obvious to some patriots that she had been a totally stranger and they had decided to control her. Of course she did not stand the scan. She had no chip inserted behind her ear.

To make it short, Dale Arden found herself down in a prison cell in the citadel. It was cold, dark and dirty. No place for a lady or a female at all.

Sighing she took a seat in the edge and waited. One of the patriot?s had signed in her name and she was absolutely sure Ming or someone else would show off soon to interview her on the behalf of Gordon and the IMEX.

Dale was freezing. Outside it was summer and warm, but inside the citadel it was cold. Someone was screaming somewhere in the other cells. A horrible scream. She didn?t know if this scream belonged to a male or a female and honestly she did not want to know.

All she was able to do was sitting here and waiting to what might come. She wished she would wear warmer clothes, but she had not thought to end in Ming?s prison.

After some hours she lost her feel for the time. Was it already at night? Or late evening? Did they already miss her and searched for her? Did they know she had been caught by Ming?s patriots?

She felt a nagging in her stomach. Hunger. Thirst. It ought to be late at day and until now nobody had looked after her. Ming or Rankol or both seemed to be quite busy today.
    Freezing she sunk in herself.

Steps were coming and going by but did not stop at her cell entrance. Did the prisoners not get something to eat? She would eat anything they brought her.

Then, when she had just given up getting attention today, her door got unlocked and someone was stepping in. Tiredly she looked up to her visitor.

?Dale Arden?? Ming came forward but stopped a meter in front of her. ?Such a beauty down here??

?I?m not here willingly.?

?I gather. They caught you at the market I was told. What have you done there??

?What do you normally do at a market? I was trying to buy food.?

Ming snapped, but did not answer her comment. His smile was frozen but not cold. He had just taken aback because he was not used to anyone commenting his sentences.

?So, I suppose I should not leave you down here. Follow me upstairs; I get you some food and dry clothes.?

Dale stood up. She was insecure if to follow him or better stay here. Finally she decided to come with him. Anywhere was a better place than here, even in his harem. But somehow she doubted he would take her to his courtesans. That man could not only think of her as a pleasure slave, could he?

Ming was talkative in her presence all the way up. He played his charm on her but failed totally. Suddenly he stopped in the middle of the corridor and eyed her. His eyes went up and down her body but Dale was able to stand it. It was not for the very first time he had looked lusty in her direction. Though not feeling well she ignored it.

?Tell me, Dale? he began again, ?How do I get the information I need to caught Gordon and his friends??

?As much as I know you?ve already decided not to torture me because this is to be done in prison. You need to have another option in mind.?

?Indeed I have.?

?But nonetheless you won?t get any information from me. Whatever you decide to get it.?

?Oh, is your willpower that strong?? he was somewhat amused; ?I doubt it is. Probably we?re looking forward to a very communicative partnership.?

D

2. thesporkbewithyou

thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2005
    Flash Gordon!!!! I didn't think anyone else really knew about this!

I've only caught a few episodes here and there, and still don't entirely understand what's going on. In any case, I think you've got a good start here. Poor Dale!

Just a piece of advice: I would advise you to find a beta, because a beta would be able to catch and help you fix some of the minor grammar issues you've got. You can find that thread over here.

3. Kyana-Morgaine

Kyana-Morgaine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2004
    Thanks; I have a BETA for SW, but I haven't asked him yet if he would also go through my FG fanfics. English isn't my mother tongue, but I suppose you already realize.

Will post chapter 2 ASAP although I think barely anyone is interested in...:D

4. Thorn058

Thorn058 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2008
    Very onterested in Flash Gordon just never had the urge to write about it please write more I will read it

5. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Flash Gordon fic! I loved the series and was really disappointed when they cancelled it, especially after the ending. I mean, man- stuck there? There has to be some way to get them back... I felt they really could have done something with it. Anyways, I liked this fic. You captured Ming well. Though I do suggest asking your Beta Reader to look over it for you. Nice start!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.