main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Flesh & Blood - Part II - H/L & OC - updated 4/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alaneia, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webogirl

Webogirl Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2004
    Just found this and I'm working on catching up! PM's please!!!!!

Great story!

2. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Post and I loved the PM!

3. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Got to the PM first! Loved it. Gee will Han maybe get a baby brother or sister seeing as though his parents are still young?

4. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    It is so nice that Han and Leia will get to actually raise their child, and hopefully on Corellia, with Alaneia and Tobias as the doting grandparents. Thanks for the PM. It's a very good thing that dinner was being prepared in a slow cooker.

5. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    wonderful

6. WILFBIRD

WILFBIRD Jedi Master star 1

Jan 15, 2001
    Another wonderful post. Thanks for the PM.

7. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    *waves hand frantically* I'll take that PM thankyou!

8. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Wow, great PM!! :)

9. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    AHHH! Yay! I knew it!!! I'm excited about this! Anyway...the joke is coming up soon, right?

10. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    Giving it a push up

11. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Starwarsfan68, I think it was mentioned earlier in this story (or in Part I) that Alaneia couldn't have any more children after Han. Sorry, it would indeed have been interesting.

12. princess_meg

princess_meg Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 22, 2004
    EEEP! I can't believe I didn't notice this was updated! It was so sweet, too. I wans't expecting her to be pregnant. awwwwwwwwwwwww....

Okay I, too, would like the PM. Gracias in advance.

13. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    A new post soon?

How many chapters left?

~Lelila @};-

14. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    Thanks, Alaneia for the great PM...seems like the dress did its part, eh? He broke the kiss, ?wearing a dress like that, you can?t expect me to think about dinner.? [face_blush] [face_love] No, Han, honey, we don't expect you to think at a time like this... ;)

Am looking forward to what you've got in store for these final few posts...What is MonMothra up to? o_O Will Leia hold true to her intention of leaving politics? [-o| What exactly does Han have instore for Jansen? [face_clown] Will you write a sequel? [face_hypnotized]

15. Alaneia

Alaneia Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 1999
    dm1: Thanks :) I though Han might like Leia in a little red dress. . .

sologirl: I thought a baby would be a nice. . .additon :)

GreatOne: Thanks :)

jedi-lelila: I aim to please :) (no pun intended)

LovleyLea: Thank You!

leia'sgirl: Thanks! Han's reaction is coming up.

rxchiquita: I hope you've received the PM by now, if not please PM me :)

DarthIshtar: No doubts here :)

Webogirl:[/b} Welcome to the story :)

Kab730: Thanks!

Starwarsfan68: No comment ;)

SoloFan: There is a lot to be said about the convience of a slow cooker ;)

owphoneix:Thanks!

{b]WILFBIRD:
    Thanks!

Avenkiel It's on it's way

HerHighness33 Thanks!

Laura_Anu I havent' forgotten about the joke, I just haven't had much time lately to write...it's coming though :)

dm1: Yes, Alaneia and Tobias can't have anymore children together, but I do think that the Solo Family has room to grow. (hint, hint)

princess_meg I though a pregnancy would be a nice addition to the story line :) (And I love children)

jedi-lelila The next post is coming up next, and there will be about six or seven more chapters left.

rxchiquita Thanks! MonMothma is up to no good, kinda/sorta, Janson is in for something he will never forget (if he isn't scarred mentally for life), yes :)

Next post is short, but it will answer a few things.

Thanks again everyone :)

16. Alaneia

Alaneia Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 1999
    Han almost fainted. ?Y-you?re what?? He finally said.

Leia smiled softly, ?I?m pregnant.?

Han was silent for several moments before rubbing his face with his hands. ?How??

Leia laughed, ?what do you mean how??

Han slowly sat on a bar stool, quietly considering the information that his wife had just given him. ?Well, then what do you want??

?What do you mean?? She asked.

?You said that you didn?t want to stay here.? Han said slowly.

Leia nodded, leaning against the counter. ?I don?t.?

?Then where do you want to go?? Han asked.

?Well, I have an idea.? She said slowly.

The officers club was full when Chewie arrived outside it?s doors with the beauty that Han ?borrowed? from Dack on his arm. He growled softly at her, thankful that she understood his language. She looked up at him, smiling, ?I?ll be fine Chewbacca.? She gave him one last smile as she entered the club, off in search for her victim.

Chewie chuckled as he walked away, off to make a minor modification to a certain pilot?s x-wing.

Leia took a deep breath. ?Luke is asking the Alliance for the use of the old base on Yavin 4. He wants to make it some soft of Jedi Academy where he can train force-sensitive people to be Jedi Knights.?

Han nodded slowly. ?Good for him.?

?He?s going to need help, and I thought that maybe we could go and help him for a little while.? Leia said.

Han nodded slowly, ?are you sure that this is what you want?? He asked.

She nodded her head as she took his hands in hers. ?I know this is what I want.?

He kissed her gently. ?Then we?ll do it.?

Tobias held Alaneia close to him, rocking her gently as she still held the identification plate to her chest. Her sobs had finally slowed down and halted a few moments before, and he was sure that it was finally okay to talk to her. ?Alaneia.? He said quietly.

?Yeah,? she said as she sniffled.

?You only have five therapy sessions left, why don?t you finish them and we?ll go home.? He suggested quietly.

She was silent for several moments before she nodded her head against his chest, understanding that she was going home.

17. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    *sniffs* Poor Alaneia! (I hope she doesn't want the Falcon back! :eek: ) - And yeah for Han and Leia! A baby on the way, and Han easily agreed to go to Yavin with Leia. See? He doesn't mind being around Force-sensitives, does he? :p

:D :D

18. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Awww... Cute h/l, cute Chewie, poor Alaneia.

19. Laura_Anu

Jun 27, 2002
    Awwwww...a happy post...even if Alaneia is still upset.

Of course, the post would be MUCH happier if the joke would ever get played...but that's okay, take your time. I totally understand being too busy to read, let alone write!!!! I'm sure it'll be sweet when it finally happens.

20. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I like that Han has agreed to go to Yavin 4. I think it will be good for the new Jedi to have a regular person around like Han. He is galaxy-wise, so he would have alot of valuable information to share with the students about how to deal with all the force insensitives of the galaxy.

Good question: who gets the Falcon?

21. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    That is a good question, although if Tobias and Alaneia plan to stay on Corellia, they might not need it as much. Then again, if Han & Leia stay on Yavin 4, they won't either. I'm sure there will be some satisfactory resolution to that one, too.

I liked Han's reaction to Leia's announcement. Typical male, doesn't know "how" it happened! I don't know how long Han can stay in one place, though, the stars are in his soul. What would he do on Yavin? Consulting would probably be good for the moment... Sounds like he's come to terms with the Force and Jedi.

22. HL-Fan

HL-Fan Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2004
    This story is great! I love all the mush. Keep up the good work and thanks for the pm.

23. PrincessDaisy2

PrincessDaisy2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2004
    I love it! :D Sorry I've gone MIA for a while. I still love your story, and the turn of events! Yay for Leia being pregnant! And I can't believe it's almost over! No!!!!!

24. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
  25. Laura_Anu

Jun 27, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.