main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Flesh & Blood - Part II - H/L & OC - updated 4/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alaneia, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    More? We hope?

2. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    upping
    pleading for more

3. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Up! Please finish, Alaneia!!

4. owphoenix

Sep 7, 2003
    Please finish this one.

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Te rogamos!

We're begging ya!

6. Maggie46

Maggie46 Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2004
    I hope everything is okay, Alaneia? Please update soon!! I'm really missing your story.

7. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Hey! Just lending support for a great story and a great author. Hope life isn't weighing you down too much and, selfishly, that "Flesh and Blood II" gets an ending someday. [face_laugh] Of course, your real life comes first, so send us the ending when you can . . . we'll still be here! :D

*KR*

8. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I hope everything is ok with you Alaneia. This is one really good story, and I'm waiting breathlessly to see how it turns out.

Be well!

9. owphoenix

Sep 7, 2003
  10. Starlight-Pixiedust

Starlight-Pixiedust Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2004
    I started reading this story a while ago, bookmarked it and finally finished reading it. I love it! Think I can get all the PMs? I'm over 18, thank god.

11. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Please update, hope everything's ok by you....

12. DancinSolo

DancinSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    hey i just found this story, and part 1, today. it is amazing. i love the fact that han's parent are alive and how the whole story is unfolding. can't wait for more~

EDIT: oh and if you do have those PMS handy i would like whatever ones you have, but if you don't then no biggie

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Are we ever going to get an update?

14. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I guess not?

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    It's been 11 months, almost.

16. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Please, please, PLEASE continue this! It's great!

17. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Just started this I'm on page 13. Gonna have to get some sleep.
    This is great.

18. ccp

Apr 29, 2005
    Just finished this. it is great.
    Need more please.

19. Alaneia

Alaneia Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 1999
    Here we go ....

Sorry I've been away for so long (it's a really long story), but for anyone who's still interested in this, I'm going to finish it.

Han smiled at Leia, rubbing her hand gently. ?Yavin it is then.?

Leia smiled as she embraced her husband. ?I?m glad it wasn?t that hard to convince you.?

?I?m ready to leave Coruscant anyway.? Han said, ?I?ve never liked the place. But I need to run to the Falcon for a minute and make sure she?s locked down for the night before I settle in here with you.?

?You didn?t lock it before you came in?? Leia asked.

?Nah, Dad was passed out on the chess table. I told him to close her up, but he could still be laying where I left him.? Han said as he stood up and began to walk away.

Leia followed him, watching as he put his shirt on. ?I?ll just wait here for you.? She said. ?I don?t feel like going out.?

Han nodded. ?Okay then.? He kissed her quickly on the lips. ?I?ll be right back.?

Alaneia rose from the floor, glancing at her snoring husband. She rolled her eyes as she walked away from him, still holding the identification plate in her hands. She made her way to the holochess table, where she sat down, never taking her eyes off the small piece of plastic.

She ran her hands through her hair and laughed softly. She sat back, realizing how tired she was. She had no desire to spend another minute in the freighter, but she didn?t want to just leave Tobias in the middle of the hall. She laughed as she heard his snoring increase. She grimaced as she remembered the special night Leia had planned for herself and Han, making it impossible for her to get help from him. She realized that Chewie would more than likely be back soon when she heard steps coming up the ramp.

?Chewie, is that you?? She called out.

?It?s me.? She heard Han?s voice as he turned the corner. He could tell she had been crying. ?Are you okay?? He asked as he sat down across from her.?

She pushed the identification plate over to him. ?Ironic, isn?t it??

He looked down at the plate. ?Yeah, I guess so.?

?Han, as much as I love you, and as much as I want to be near you, I can?t do this anymore.? Alaneia said after a short silence. ?I can?t stay here. I?m sorry. Your father wants to take me back to Corellia, but I don?t think I want to go there either. I don?t know where we?re going, but,? She shook her head. ?I?m sorry.? She looked at her son.

Han nodded. ?I understand.? They smiled as they heard Tobais? snoring increase. ?I can put Dad in my cabin for the night. I know you don?t want to spend the night here.?

She nodded. ?I don?t.?

?Okay, just let me get him settled, and I?ll walk you home, okay??

She nodded her head silently as she watched him walk away.

20. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    *grumbles that PT is too old to remember what happened yesterday, much less 11 months ago, and I will have to go reread this ENTIRE thing tomorrow to refresh my old memory*

But the New Post was Great! (if I could only remember what happened up to that point.....) :p

21. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Somehow, I never caught this story before. Glad to see an update and the possibility of it's being finished! I've only gotten through half of the story, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

22. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    PT, I know what you mean! [face_laugh]

Alaneia, it's nice to see you back! [face_dancing]

So Han & Leia are going to Yavin, and Alaneia doesn't want to stay, but doesn't want to go to Corellia, either. Hmmm... I have a feeling I know where they will end up now. [face_thinking]

Please post soon, we missed you! [:D]

23. ccp

Apr 29, 2005
    Great update!
    Glad to see more of this.

24. Alaneia

Apr 13, 1999
    ccp Thanks :)

dm1 Thanks, it's good to be back :) I had some health problems that turned out okay and then I had a baby :):):)

Chewie-FanThanks for reading

PonyTricks I had to go back and read it myself. My original copy got destroyed, and the disk I had it saved on is corrupted :(

I have had some requests for PM's, and I'm sorry, I can't send them out because as I said above, my originals of this story and part one were accidentally deleted from my computer when I was away from work. I have a friend working on the disk I had them backed up on, and if he's able to retrieve the file, I'll be happy to send them out then.

I'll have the next update up by Wednesday.

25. Alaneia

Apr 13, 1999
    Alaneia laughed as she heard her son struggle with his father to get him up off the floor and into the cabin. Han emerged a couple of minutes later, offering her his hand. ?Let?s go.?

She smiled as she stood up, taking his hand. She left the identification plate on the chess table as they walked out into the night.

Alaneia was quiet as they walked down the city streets to her apartment. Han took the time to study his mother for the first time, not realizing the dead stare he was giving her.

?Why are you staring at me like that?? She finally asked.

Han shook his head, ?sorry.?

She laughed softly, ?it?s okay, but what?s wrong with me? I?m not growing a second nose am I??

It was his turn to laugh, ?no, of course not.?

?Then what is it?? She asked.

He glanced at her, ?you?re not a full-blooded Corellian are you?? He asked.

She shook her head, ?nope.?

He nodded his head, ?you?re bone structure gives it away.?

She nodded her head, ?yep.?

He nodded his head, ?do I have to ask??

?Only if you really want to know.?

?Are you always this difficult??

?Your father says I am.? She shrugged. ?My father was full-blooded Corellian, and my mother was a full-blooded Alderaani.? She said. ?My father met her on a business trip to Alderaan, and he fell in love with her. They married a year later and I was born a couple of years later.? She paused for a moment, looking up at Han. ?My mom died after I was born, and I pretty much grew up with my mother?s parents on Alderaan. I stayed there until I was about ten, then I went with my father until I was about sixteen.?

?Where did you go then?? Han asked softly.

?I came here to Coruscant and studied at the Jedi Temple until I was eighteen. Then I went back to Corellia, and met your father, got married, had you, and sabotaged a fleet of star destroyers.? She laughed a little bit. ?Palpatine had the last laugh, though. He destroyed Alderaan anyway. Did you ever go there?? She asked.

Han nodded, ?a couple of times.?

?It was always really pretty there.? She said after a moment?s thought. ?You probably didn?t ever go past the spaceport did you??

?No,? Han admitted.

She nodded silently at his admission. ?There?s something I?ve been wanting to ask you.?

?What??

?How did Dapaka die?? She said as they came to a stop in front of her apartment building.?

?He lost control of his speeder bike while on a hunting trip early one morning.? Han said quietly.

Alaneia nodded her head slowly. ?He never liked bikes.? She said as Han led her into her building.

?I wasn?t there when it happened. I had gone to take the entrance exam for the Academy. When I got back, he was gone.? He said as they reached the door to her apartment. Han keyed in the security code and the door opened. ?Here you go.?

He watched as Alaneia stared into the dark room, ?what?s wrong?? He asked after a moment.

She laughed a little, but Han could see she was uncomfortable, ?I?m scared of the dark these days.?

Han reached inside the door and flicked the lights on, ?there you go. Do you want me to go make sure there?s no monsters underneath your bed?? He asked, trying to cheer her up.

She stared at him blankly for a minute before laughing at him, ?no, I don?t want you to check for monsters underneath my bed. Go home.?

He watched as she walked into the apartment, he stood in the doorway. ?Will you be okay by yourself??

She nodded slowly, ?I?ll be fine. The only monsters here are in my head, and if some real ones show up, I?ve got a blaster for them.?

?Good night then.? Han said slowly.

She smiled as she closed the door, ?night.?

She walked over to the sofa and laid down on it, closing her eyes. She was so tired and caught up in everything she was feeling; she didn?t sense the presence of another person in the apartment. . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.