main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Flesh & Blood - Part II - H/L & OC - updated 4/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alaneia, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I can't wait for the whole family reunion as well! Woohoo!

I hope your kid is feeling better soon! We had races for little kids today at the track, and it was so cute! Especially the 1-4 year old 400m.

2. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    Sorry to learn you have a little one who's under the weather - I hope he/she is well soon. [face_coffee] (cup of soup)

3. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Get well soon little one!!

4. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
  5. Alaneia

Alaneia Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 1999
    Thanks everyone, my son's a lot better now :)

owphoenix Thanks :) He's better now, I had to take the little guy to the doctor.

HerHighness33 Don't worry, Leia will be meeting them soon.

PrincessDaisy Insanity??? I suffer from it, so it won't scare me off.

jedi-lelila It would seem a little too funny if she came out of the carbonite completly fine, and since blindness is part of hybernation sickness, it just goes along with the territory....she'll recover nicely.

GreatOne I know I'd be scared coming out of carbonite, so I though it would be natural for her to fight back a little.

Starwarsfan68 Leia will be coming back into the slowly soon, I just have to get a couple of more posts in before she comes back.

Laura_Anu The family reunion is on it's way. I bet those races were too cute, my kids are 5, 2 and 1, and it's funny to watch them play.

rxchiquita & AvenKeil He's better :)

HerHighness33 ditto, uppers :)

They'll be an update later today :)

6. Alaneia

Apr 13, 1999
    He held her as she cried, not knowing what to do. He gave her a few moments to get some of her feelings out, but when she didn?t stop crying he spoke to her again, ?Alaneia,? he said gently, ?you have to calm down.? She was still tense in his arms, not relaxing fully. ?Listen, if you don?t calm yourself, they?ll have to sedate you.?

That calmed her a little bit, but as Tobias glanced at the medics, he knew that it wouldn?t be enough. He held his index finger out at one, asking with his eyes for just one more moment with her. The medic nodded his head, rubbing his sore jaw in the process.

?Alaneia, just relax. No one is going to hurt you.?

?Where am I?? She asked quietly.

?You?re in a medcenter.? He said.

?I know that much, but where.? She yelled at him.

?You?re on Coruscant.? He said.

?No, you have to get me out of here!? She yelled at him. She struggled in his arms, trying to free herself.

Tobias was much stronger than she was normally, but in his weakened state, it was all he could do to hold her. He motioned to the closest medic to him, ?sedate her.? He said.

The medic moved towards her with the hypo.

?What?? She said.

?You?re being sedated before you hurt yourself.?

She shook her head, ?no, please, you can?t let them put me back there.?

Han stood outside the room, looking through the glass observation windows at the chaos inside. He watched as his father tried to calm his terrified mother. She?s just scared, he thought to himself as he watched his father motion to the medic to give him one more minute with her before sedating her.

The mention of her being on Coruscant drove her back into a frenzy, making her more upset than she ever was before. He watched as a medic moved towards her with a hypo. Her words broke his heart; ?you can?t let them put me back there.?

Han watched as they sedated his mother, knowing in his heart that if they had let he continue on like she was, she would have hurt herself or someone.

Tobias handed Alaneia to the medics, walking slowly out of the room, ?she was just scared.?

Han nodded his head, ?I know.?

?She normally isn?t a violent person.? Tobias ran a hand through his hair. ?Where will they take her??

?They?ll go examine her. I?ll make sure they get you when she wakes up.?

Tobias nodded his head, ?thanks, they might need me there to keep her calm.?

Han laughed, ?yeah, she looks like she might be a handful.?

Tobias smiled, ?that she is.? He patted his son on the back as they walked away from the room. ?Now, I really need a drink.? As they walked away, Han noticed a grimace on his face as he reached around, grabbing his open gown below his waist, holding it closed with his hand.

He glanced at Han, ?you could have at least told me my butt was hanging out.?

7. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    LOL
    Even in the Star Wars world hospital gown allow a draft. Great post

Glad your little one is better.

8. Alaneia

Apr 13, 1999
    Yeah, gotta love the hospital gowns :)

Han stayed with his father for a couple of hours. Neither one of them drunk more than a drink. His father wanted to be alert in case he had to run to Alaneia; Han just didn?t want any.

The light of dawn was creeping though the windows when Han rose from his seat, ?I should go. You haven?t been able to rest all night.?

Tobias laughed, ?I?ve been in stasis for thirty years, I don?t want to sleep.?

Han smiled, ?look, I?ll send you some clothes; I think we?re about the same size.?

Tobias nodded, ?thanks, I?m tired of having my butt hang out. Tell Leia I?m sorry I kept you out all night.?

?She?ll understand. She needs the rest anyway, I?m sure the High Council has a million things for her to do.? He shrugged, ?I think the honeymoon is over.? He walked to the door, ?see you later.?

?I?m sorry, Han.? His father said as his hand touched the door handle.

?For what?? Han asked as he turned around.

?For everything.?

Han nodded his head, ?don?t worry about it. Everything was beyond everyone?s control. Just try to rest, she?ll need you.?

Tobias nodded as Han left the room.

As he left the medcenter, Han stopped and told the duty nurse to inform his father the moment that his mother might come out of her drug-induced sleep. Then he made his way to the Falcon, tired beyond belief.

As he walked up the ramp, he thought about the ship. It had actually been his parent?s ship; his father had built it with his hands. He shook his head at the irony of it all as he entered his cabin. He heard the shower running in the fresher, he decided not to call out to Leia, and he just flopped down on the bunk, boots and all.

He had just dozed off when he heard the fresher door open. He opened his eyes and saw Leia wrapped in a towel, her wet hair dangling down her back. ?Hey.? She said quietly.

Han moved over on the bunk, giving her room to sit beside him. ?Hey,? he said quietly.

?Luke told me about your father.? She said. ?Is he okay??

Han nodded his head, ?yeah.? He was quiet for a moment. ?They found my mother.?

?What?? Leia asked.

?They found her in Palpatine?s apartments. She?s been hanging on his wall, encased in carbonite.?

Leia shuddered. ?Han, is she alive??

?Yeah, they unfroze her. She was blind and scared. She attacked the medical team that was trying to help her before Dad got in there and tried to calm her down. They ended up sedating her anyway.?

Leia didn?t know what to say, so she just bent down and kissed Han gently. ?Rest Han.? She said. ?You?re exhausted, I can check on them later for you.?

?I might just lie down for a while.? He said as he closed his eyes. ?Can you send my dad some clothes? We?re the same size, just pick something out for him.?

?There?s not much of a selection,? she spat back at him.

?Watch it, Your Feistiness,? Han said, holding a finger up at her.

She laughed softly as she rose from the bunk and began to get dressed. She hadn?t made it halfway to the closet when she heard Han snoring softly behind her.

She dressed quickly, then set out to try to find something for Han?s father to wear. After searching, she found a pair of black pants without the Bloodstripe attached to them. She selected a dark blue shirt that Han never wore much. She thought that finding a pair of shoes would be a problem, but she found a pair of boots in the back of the closet that had been worn, but was still in good condition. She put all the clothes in a bag, throwing socks and a pair of underwear in lastly, and left the cabin.

?Threepio.? She called.

The golden droid shuffled to her. ?Yes, Your Highness.?

?Please take these clothes to the medcenter, they are for Han?s father.?

The droid took the bag from the princess, ?yes, Your Highness,? he said as she walked away from him.

?Oh, I do hope he likes droids.? Threepio said as he scurried away.

9. Alaneia

Apr 13, 1999
    The landing pad outside was a flurry of activity. Rogue Squadron had just landed, back from their mission to Corellia. Wes Janson exited his x-wing, eyeing Threepio out of the corner of his eye. He walked over to the golden droid, ?hey Threepio,? he called out. ?What?s in the bag.?

?Oh, it?s most exciting Commander,? Threepio explained. ?Captain Solo?s father was found in the Palace?s dungeon. Princess Leia asked me to take him some clothes.?

Janson nodded his head, ?has Leia seen Han?s father yet??

?Oh, no, not yet sir.? Threepio went on to tell Wes what Luke had told Leia the night before.

Wes took it all in, nodding slowly. ?Why don?t you let me take the clothes to Mr. Solo.? He said nicely. ?I?m going that way anyway. That way you can go ahead and attend to the Princess?s needs.? He took the bag from Threepio.

?Why, thank you, Commander.? Threepio said.

As Janson walked away from the droid, he laughed to himself. He would make sure that Leia?s first meeting with her father-in-law would be a memorable experience.

10. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    LOL! "I do hope he likes droids!" Poor Threepio... now he has to contend with Han's parents! :p

Great posts! :D

Glad your little boy is better!

Edit - you put in another post. :eek: - Now what is Wes up to??? [face_devil]

11. Alaneia

Apr 13, 1999
    GreatOne Wes is going to make Leia and Tobias's first meeting one that they will never forget.

12. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    Wes is going to make Leia and Tobias's first meeting one that they will never forget. - I have a bad feeling about this... ;) LOL

Glad your son is better. :)

~Lelila @};-

13. Alaneia

Apr 13, 1999
    Wes made his way to the medcenter, stopping at the nurses desk, ?I have clothes for General Solo?s father.?

The duty nurse looked at him. ?If you just leave them there, I?ll be sure he gets them.?

?But General Solo asked me to personally deliver these clothes to his father. It?s very important that he gets these clothes. He?s probably been running around with his butt hanging out.? Janson said, lying straight faced to the nurse.

She sighed deeply. ?Hall to the left, third door on the right.?

Janson smiled at her, ?thanks.?

Janson turned down the hall, walking to the room. He stopped at the door, taking a moment to catch his breath before entering. He opened the door slowly, ?Mr. Solo,? he said quietly as he entered.

Tobias turned his head to look at the young man, ?yeah.?

He shut the door quietly behind him. ?My name is,? he thought quickly. ?Butts, Seymour Butts. I?m a friend of your son?s.? He placed the bag of clothes on the foot of the bed. ?I heard you needed something better to wear.?

Tobias nodded his head slowly, ?thanks.?

?You?re welcome. Look, I and a couple other fighter pilots heard how you were stuck down there in stasis for so long, that had to be a buzz-kill.? He said.

Tobias nodded his head in agreement, ?it wasn?t a nice experience.?

?Yeah, so we thought that maybe, some female,? He paused to chose his next word. ?Companionship might help you fell better.?

?Female companionship?? He questioned as he shook his head, ?no thanks.?

?But it?s all taken care of and paid for.? He said, ?in a couple of hours, a beautiful Alderaani woman, with long hair and beautiful eyes is going to come in here, everything has been taken care of.?

Tobias didn?t know what to say to him, ?look, my wife-?

He was interrupted, ?what she doesn?t know, won?t hurt her.? He smiled as he walked out. ?Enjoy yourself.? He winked an eye at him as he walked out of the room.

Tobias shook his head, bewildered. He hoped that the kid was joking. It would make him no happier than to spend a week in bed with his wife, but he had no desire to be with anyone else but her.

In either case, he rose to shower and get dressed. He?d go check on his wife after he was dressed.

Leia exited the Falcon, smoothing her white senatorial robes, Threepio following close behind her. ?I wish you wouldn?t have given those clothes to Commander Janson,? she was saying to him. ?There?s no telling what he may do to him.?

?I am sorry Mistress Leia,? Threepio said. ?But he said he was going that way and I could return to you.?

Leia shook her head in frustration, ?its okay, Threepio. You go on ahead to the council rooms and I?ll stop by the medcenter and check in on Han?s father.?

Leia began walking at a faster pace, leaving Threepio behind, ?I don?t think I?ll ever understand human behavior.? The golden droid said to himself.

Leia entered the medcenter, immediately making way to the nurses station, ?hello, has Wes Janson been in here??

The duty nurse nodded her head, ?yes, he brought Mr. Solo some clothes from his son.?

Leia nodded his head, ?has he left??

The nurse shook her head, ?no ma?am. Janson was due for his yearly physical. He?s with the rest of Rogue Squadron waiting for the doctor in the waiting room down the hall.?

?Thank you,? Leia said. ?I?d like to see my father-in-law,? She began. ?Where is he??

The nurse pointed past her shoulder. ?Hall to the left, third door on the right.?

Leia nodded, ?thank you. How is Alaneia Hayes??

?Still under heavy sedation, Your Highness. The doctor that examined her has not filed his report yet.?

?Thank you again, you?ve been most helpful.? Leia smiled at the nurse as she walked away, in the direction the nurse pointed her in. She stopped short of the door, not knowing how she should address him. She decided quickly to just ask him when she met him. She knocked softly at the door, not wanting to wake him, but was delighted when she heard him reply to her.

?It?s open,? he said.

Leia opened the door, t

14. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    I love the way you post!
    Body cavity search...poor Wes...he desired though

15. Alaneia

Apr 13, 1999
    Thanks - I had to edit the post because I left out the part where Wes takes the clothes to Tobias.

16. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    [face_laugh] - Wes should really know better than to mess around with Leia! And he's about to learn not to mess around with Tobias Solo, too! [face_laugh]

17. Alaneia

Apr 13, 1999
    Wes should have known better ;)

18. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    *turns purple from lack of oxygen* ROTFLMAO!!

19. Alaneia

Apr 13, 1999
    This is going to be the last update for today:

Tobias left his room, not going in the direction of the nurse?s station, but further down the hall. He knew that Alaneia was being treated in the last room on his corridor.

The room was dark when he entered. He saw her lying on the bed. She looked so peaceful there. He moved closer, sitting on the edge of the bed. He took one of her cold hands in his and kissed it gently. ?Please be okay.? He said to her.

He let her hand fall gently back down on the bed as he got up, pulling a small chair over beside the bed, sitting in it instead. He watched her quietly, thinking about how they still looked the same after almost thirty years.

He laughed at the irony; his son was almost his age. Leia looked like she was almost Alaneia?s age.

He was still shaking his head when the door opened. ?Mr. Solo,? the man said as he entered.

?Yes??

?Hi, I?m Doctor Zykikm.? He was a young man, with dark hair and light blue skin.

Tobias stood, ?nice to meet you.?

Dr. Zykikm nodded his head slightly. ?I looked for you in your room, but I figured that I would find you here. I was the doctor that examined your wife.?

He nodded, ?and, how bad is she.?

?Actually, not that bad, by comparison, she?s lucky. We treated her blindness. She may still have problems seeing, but it should pass in time.?

?If it doesn?t?? Tobais asked.

?It depends, one possibility would be a cornea transplant. She has a very bad case of hibernation sickness. Sometimes you will notice her shiver, but it?s nothing to be concerned about. She will be very cold when she wakes up. There should be extra blankets in the closet over there if she needs them.?

Tobias nodded his head, ?I?m assuming that?s the good news. What?s the bad??

?We screened her blood for any kind of drugs and found plenty. There were traces of pain and truth enhancing drugs in her system. She had several broken ribs, which have been mended. I could find no evidence of sexual assault, so even though she may have been slightly beaten, I can?t find any evidence of rape, which I?m grateful for.? The doctor said. ?Most female Imperial prisoners were very brutally sexually assaulted.?

Tobias exhaled deeply. ?So, they just pumped her full of drugs and kicked her around a few times??

The doctor nodded his head, ?it seems so, yes.?

?When will she wake up??

?Soon,? the doctor said as he checked his chart. ?She won?t be sedated again, unless it is absolutely necessary.?

?Thank you.? Tobias said.

?You?re welcome,? the doctor replied. ?I?m going to leave you alone with her. If you need anything, please call the nurse.? He smiled as he left the room.

He glanced at his wife as he sat back down in the chair.

All he had to do now was wait for her to wake up.

20. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    H
    Y
    S
    T
    E
    R
    I
    C
    A
    L

!
    !
    !

...even with the body cavity search, Wes is getting off easy...(for a moment I feared the appearance of DarkSide Leia)...however, the mental image of little Leia dragging a stumbling, bentover Wes down the hall...and in front of Rogue Squadron, no less. MuHaHaHa.

21. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*wipes tears from eyes* That was great! wonderful job, Alaneia! I'm glad to hear your little boy is better!
    :)

22. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Alaneia is going to have a hard time adjusting to a full grown, married son! This is going to be a major adjustment for the entire family..

Nice posts. :)

23. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Never mess with the Solo's Wes!!!!!!!

24. HL-Fan

HL-Fan Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2004
    Finally just got caught up with your story. Love it! If you could, please PM me. I know you had some in the last few posts. I am of age and would be eternally grateful. Thanks

25. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Tobias looked at her, mortified, ?you?re not a whore??

That was the funniest line ever!!!!!!!! I loved it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.