main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Drama Flight 6000 Down ~ The Sequel to Lost

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by spycoder9, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Somewhere off the Coast of California, North Pacific Ocean

The Boeing 737-900ER, Flight 6000, soared through the fluffy white clouds, the windows darkened by the way the sun shone its light. The noise in the air above the crowded San Diego town was opposite in the air, the silence eerie. The plane was pointed forward and was heading toward Belo Horizonte, where friends, family, and flight attendants were awaiting them. The cockpit of the plane was a two seated space, filled with flashing and beeping buttons and switches. Sitting in the pilot?s chair was the young Japanese female women, her charcoal hair tied in a ponytail. Her name was Jin Wong Mae, which she had gotten from her grandmother whom had died before her birth. Holding the controls nervously in one hand, adjusting her headset with another, her right hand slipped, knocking one switch over. The Co-Pilot jerked down and flipped it back to its former position. The Co-Pilot was Charles Smith, the man known in San Diego as the lead singer in Filling the Fangs, which was popular these times with the younger generation. Of course, his latest album had been a failure, and last he heard from his other members, they were planning to disband. Charles had taken the opportunity to fly this plane to Brazil where he would meet his buddies. As Jin and Charles met hands, Jin blushed at her foolishness. This was her first flight, and she was more jittering than a cricket in the middle of summer.

?Just take it easy,? Charles spoke to her for the first time in the last ten minutes, his smooth voice calming Jin for a couple of seconds. His voice had that affect on everyone, or mostly everyone. Jin smiled, getting both her hands back on the controls. Her hands shook again, and she bit her lip. Her mother had died two months ago. Beautiful Japanese woman, she had been, but cancer had taken her, like it had taken her father.

?So, you sing?? she spoke with no trouble or shaking in her voice. She had learned Japanese language much ago, and these times were no different, even when she was piloting a plane for the first time ever. The clouds hung in bits in the sky, and Jin flinched as she passed through one. Charles noticed her flinch, turning to smile at her.

?Filling the Fangs is the band name. I doubt you have heard of it-?

?Oh my gosh? Filling the Fangs? I have all three of the albums,? she glanced at her co-pilot, looking him up and down, ?Charles Smith. Finally hit me! You changed the hairstyle though.?

?I?m guessing coming in here with a Mohawk wouldn?t cut it,? he smiled at her with his charming smile, and she noticed then he looked tired. She cut off the conversation by turning back to the controls and focusing on the clouds ahead of them. Charles took it as she had though he had a smart mouth, so he yapped up really quick. But he could still remember the night before he had stayed up sort of late, and now he felt so tired.

-----------~~~-----------

The flight plan had changed. While they had been flying, they had gotten transmission from the flight tower that another plane was flying in the vicinity, and it was very close. Jin had eased away, and now she was proud she had taken part in doing something now. Of course, now she had to take a longer route to Brazil, and that would mean flying over the ocean sooner. Like in a couple of moments. But she had no disruptions.

?Ease off the grip and take a little nap, Jin. I can handle this for a couple of moments,? he told her, and took the controls on his side of the plane. Jin looked at him, not easing her grip. He sighed, leaned back, and growled angrily. ?Jin, do you not trust me? I am your co-pilot, and we have only known each other for a couple of hours, but we must trust each other.?

?Let go of my hand-? Jin shouted, jerking away from Charles. Her hand switched a button. The plane sped up, Charles struggling to switch it off. The remaining gas gage went down to zero with a flip of his fingers. Jin screamed, trying to take control. But the plane was dead, and it

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Flashbacks -

Flashbacks are the way of telling the back story of our characters. The things they did that was bad. That was good. The flashbacks will be done in between the GM and the player. I will post a normal update, then I will provide some flashback updates that will run along with the storyline. More than one flashback can be running, though normally it will be one. The basic telling of this story will be done in episodes. Like the original Lost series. If anyone doesn?t understand the flashback basics, send a PM my way.

3. Starkiller1195

Starkiller1195 Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2010
    Should I post my character profiles here or send 'em to you via PM?

4. Starkiller1195

Oct 4, 2010
    (Sorry, never mind)

5. Starkiller1195

Oct 4, 2010
    GM Approved

[​IMG]

Name: Kyle McLaren
    Appearance: 6'5" with a powerful build. Has dark hair and eyes, and much stubble.
    Front or Tail Section: Front
    Reason on Flight 6000: Vacation

Biography: Born in New York City on January 4th, 1975, Kyle McLaren always wanted to be a soldier. However, his parents were concerned about the dangers of such a profession, and despite their objections, McLaren signed up for the US Army at age 20, thus becoming somewhat estranged with his mother and father. Eventually becoming a part of the 75th Ranger Regiment's 3rd Battalion, McLaren served on the frontlines for years, both with the regular Army and the Rangers, participating in the war in Afghanistan. During his service, McLaren refused any promotion beyond Staff Sergeant, preferring the gritty,focused role of leading an individual squad. When he was finally rotated home, McLaren decided he needed a nice long vacation, and chose to visit Bel Horizonte.

Personality: Years of frontline combat and army discipline have shaped McLaren into a hardened, no-nonsense man. He is quite practical and down-to-earth, always preferring the most straightforward approach to any problem. He is a valiant leader, always willing to brave enemy fire and deeply caring for friends, comrades and subordinates under his gruff, order-barking exterior. McLaren's discipline can sometimes be overcome by anger if any friend or comrade is treated in a way he feels to be harsh, unfair or uncalled for. He also looks down upon romance, believing he does not need it and that love's more trouble than it's worth.

6. Starkiller1195

Oct 4, 2010
    GM Approved

[img http://offwing.com/images/various/brendan-morrisson-112306.jpg [/img]

Name: Vincent Cavalier
    Appearance: Has brownish hair and brown eyes. Stands 6'0" with a well muscled build.
    Front or Tail Section: Tail
    Reason on Flight 6000: Attending uncle's funeral

Biography: Vincent "Vinny" Cavalier was born on March 7th, 1986 in Calgary, Alberta. His childhood dream was to play for the Calgary Flames of the NHL, and he strived for that while still doing well in school. Eventually managing to join the team at age 21, Cavalier experienced three years of disappointment as the Flames failed to get anywhere near the Stanley Cup. However, he remained generally confident that his team was going to win someday, training harder and giving all he had in every game. In mid-July 2010 during training camp, Cavalier injured his shoulder and was unable to play for the rest of the month. His shoulder was expected to heal up by the end of August, but right as Cavalier was ready to get back on the ice, he received the tragic news of his uncle's death in a car accident in Brazil. Therefore, he bought himself a plane ticket to attend the funeral.

Personality: In accordance with his last name, Cavalier is quite cavalier,generally high-spirited and happy with life. He is rarely provoked to anger for long, not even during hockey fights. This doesn't mean he is afraid to stand up for himself though,as Cavalier is always assertive with his thoughts and beliefs. He is optimistic and never seemed to care much about much (his hockey career is one exception), but this doesn't mean he's detached from reality or unaccountable in any way.In reality he is a very caring and loyal man, and his newfound belief in Christianity only reinforces this.

7. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    Working on cs

8. alexus

alexus Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2011
    Spamvertizer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.