main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Flight of the Jedi Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthIshtar, Sep 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Here's the place to be organized. Especially for the plot ahead.

2. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    We really need this good idea.

3. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Okay, so what's the deal?

Are we doing the trial?

Are they going to successfully escape?

What's going to happen to Jacinta? And Sial before her untimely (well, already planned) demise?

Will they meet up with the rest of them?

What's to become of Rieekan?

And Keisha?

Personally, I think the trial would be an interesting twist. The guardians of justice in the Republic put on trial as traitors to the people they supposedly served best. But of course, that's a dispensible plotline and variations have already been done, so whatever.

I think having them escape successfully and see Vader hunting down the Jedi as mentioned in ANH would be a good process, as well as attempting to reunite the two sections of the group and running into slight disaster.

I think the escape should be a near-miss, like someone gets shot, but they still make it out, just barely, possibly a la ESB.

We need to get the hitmen (Jacinta and Sial) to medical attention; it's too late to kill off everyone, even in a story I'm working on! Sial will definitely be dying in the future because I have to get her out of the way.

Rieekan will obviously survive, since 20-odd years later, he's the General Rieekan in ESB. Possibly we could encounter the fledgling Rebel Alliance. Thoughts?

4. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    anyone out there?

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, found you guys.

Personally I think the trial thing was really cool, but Mcily kind of ran off with the rescue thing.

Keisha can get shot on the way out, as long as I write it please, she'll be in the way anyway.

Anybody want to be shot, not fatally, on the way out? That would be part of something I want to do with Keisha. She's expendable. (That sounded heartless.)

Definitely encounter flegingly alliance, that would be cute. we could show somebody like Bail Organa with little Leia, or something.

I don't know what happens to Jacinta, personally, I think this whole thing is over my character's head, but whatever. Maybe we could create someone a bit older, wiser for me, and I could still keep Jacinta as a plaything? You know, just for memorobilia?

If you think she's doing ok, that's fine, I'll keep her, she just seemed to be out of her league.

Definitely do not kill Sial for awhile yet, Kaki. We need your guidance.

I don't think we should catch up right away, we should have some problems finding the group.

First proirity when we get away, remove transmitter from Clanya's body.

Thoughts?

6. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Okay I'm back.

PLEASE KEEP JACINTA.

I don' think anyone has done anything with Freedom lately so Ishtar, Jacinta you can determine her fate.JUST NO KILLING HER!

Ireally don't know what to do with Clanya given her present situation. Should Vader take her to Coras****?

I really want to see those captued put on trial. I think it would be interesting.

Your thoughts?

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Guys, I'm kind of in a bad mood. My brother has decided to teach his daughter to scratch, so when she came over, she reached out, adn grabbed ahold of my face. I have red marks all over, and my face was cut open in three places, and I have to go to school like this tomorrow. It happened three hours ago, the marks are still there, and my face still hurts.

I don't know why I saying all this, I mean, I'm not going to get mad at you guys. I guess I just a bit peeved, and had to let off some steam, though I'd rather crush my brother's foot.

8. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    ALL BY BY SELF
    DON'T WANNA BE
    ALL BY MYSELF
    ANYMORE

Sorry couldn't resist

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, we'll play with freedom some, I'm not getting rid of Jacinta! I was just thinking of getting an older character to put in charge, but that's ok.

No, poor Clanya's been through enough. Eventually we can get her to the ship, and one of the Jedi can act like a mind healer and help her.

What do you think?

10. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Dang how old is your brother? My sister is a year and 5 months younger then me.

11. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Do you mean we let Vader have her or she gets away somehow because remember she is practically in critical condition.

12. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    I await your answer

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    23, going on 24 He's eight years older than me, and he has three kids, two his, one not. He's married to a 19 year old who got pregnant the first time out of marriage at 14. So, he's kind of messed up.

Anyway, he's a mean sleezeball(that's not what I want to call him) and he's 6'2", and he likes to beat me up. He thinks hes playing, but it hurts! I could strangle him.
    He's my only sibling.

There's my life story. (kidding! there's a lot more, but I really don't want to talk aboutnit right now, I've poured out my heart enough for one day. besides, you're probably like SHUT UP!)

14. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    NOO! Let's get Clanya back, we won't leave her with HIM! I think we should find her.

15. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    No not at all. My lfes just as messed up.
    I have problams seeing. Try that.lol

16. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Ok . Sorry I gotta let my ister have the compuer. Talk tommarow night bye.

17. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Can you say Bipolar mother, Depressive father, Bipolar brother, and I have ADD and Depression.

Life sure can be fun. LOL.

18. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Bye, Mayo. Ishy, where are you?

19. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Oh yeah well I'v got:

1. born blind had 6 surgeries, now barely sees.

2. social anxioty

3. heart problams

4. a pain in the bum sister

6. a mom with lupas

7. and on overweight dad.

lol. #4 is probably the worst!

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yeah, well....well.....

Ummm....I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that my life was worse than yours..

I guess you topped me. I submit.

Ummm...but here's something else. just FYI, not trying to top you.

1. I'm 15, have never seen a pg-13 movie and will not until i'm 18 cause my parents won't let me. that's one among many of the things my paranoid parents do.

2. I only have three off-line friends, and two are friends I never see.

3. I can't get a boyfriend until I'm 18.

I'm sorry you have those problems. that sucks.

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Okay, so the trial's out, unless we want a sacrificial lamb subplot.

Keisha gets shot on the way out.

I agree with whoever said to put Clanya
    to peace. The poor thing needs it. We do not leave her for Vader and we do remove the transmitter.

Who'll do the mind healing? Break Sial out of it for the job? Jacinta? Mcily? Ideas?

When does my character come out of the coma?

And don't worry, she won't die before New Year's Eve.

22. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Okay, can I ask how you plan to get Clanya out? Cause I have a small suggestion.

Oh, and what am I going to do about the people on the ship. Where do they meet up with the rest?

23. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Please, voice the suggestion; mine is rather pathetic, but of course I just got beaten to a pulp by a sith lord so I'm not thinking clearly. :)

And I thought they could meet up with the ship with great difficulty. As in they try to meet up, but an Imperial task force is waiting and they barely escape with their lives.

24. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Okay, I was hopeing to bring Jelena in. (hears groans in the background.) So, Vader brings in another Jedi that is going to be excuted, this is Jelena. She is not in as bad of shape as Clanya is but she is in bad shape. Vader has thought her wings disapbled but they aren't. When a stormtrooper comes in to check on them, Jelena takles him from above and helps Clanya escape. Then they go to where ever we are suppose to meet up. Bad idea, huh?

Also, Phalen is a healer and his gray power is inclined to quickly healing any injuries. I think he might be able to deal with the mind healing as well as physical healing.

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Kaki, I said I wanted to KEEP the trial.

How about this. When we are chasing the ship after we escape, the imperial task force catches us and then tryes the trial. And I think we should be nice to those who are on the ship and let them in on the action, saying they are caught for the trail too. What do you think?

I just want to work the trial in somehow, it was awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.